Author has written 14 stories for Supernatural.
-My name is Maggie,
- i love Supernatural. Especially stories involving Sam turning dark side. It drives me nuts.
- I also gotta admit that i love vampire/werewolf stories, so when it involves Sam and/or Dean being turnedinto either one. Woo! Haha, love em. I dont think theres enough of em, so if someone wants to talk a fic out with me, lemmie know maybe we can work something out and co write something! ;)
- Not a fan of wincest really. i mean i guess my favorites list contradicts that claim but its the truth. I dont like it...but if the story line is interesting I'll tolerate it. :)
- No I will never write a wincest
-Disclaimer for all my stories --> I don't own any recognizable characters. Haha.
1. Her Blood (complete)
2. AU/ Bitemarks And Bloodstains (complete)
(named after the song by the band 'Finch')
3. AU/Slave To The Thirst (In Progress)
4. The Real World (complete)
5. Once Upon A Dream (complete)
6. AU/ Sweet Child O' Mine (complete)
(named after the song by the band 'Guns N Roses')
7. AU/ Red Hot Moon (complete)
(named after the song by the band 'Rancid')
8. Tortures Of The Damned (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'Bayside')
9. AU/ Hells Bells (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'ACDC')
10. AU/ Monster Monster (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'The Almost')
11. AU/ Bad Moon Rising (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'Creedence Clearwater Revival')
12. AU/ The Curse (In Progress)
13. AU/ Crazy Circles (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'Bad Company')
14. AU/ The Futile (In Progress)
(named after the song by the band 'Say Anything')
15. AU/ Hot Blooded (Pending)
(named after the song by the band 'Foreigner')
NOTE: So, it's been forever since I've given an update to anything...and I'm really sorry about that. But some of you will be pleased to know that I am working on another story that will be posted up here shortly. I'm currently working out the kinks, but a summary will be posted shortly! :D
- #15 will be titled 'Hot Blooded'
- Sam and Dean are on a new hunt, for what they think is a nest of vampires. But once they get there, they discover that it's something else entirely. Sam suddenly gets an in depth understanding of the undead - but things are never THAT easy for him are they? Especially when Lucifer follows every step he makes, driving him deeper into insanity.
-Set in season 7, pre-'Death's Door'.
- #13 is titled 'Crazy Circles'
- A curse has been passed along through the Winchester bloodline, effecting every other generation. It's skipped John, but not Sam and Dean. When Mary dies, how does John react with these two children with this strange ability? What does this mean for them?
-Set in season 1, could go to season 2.
- Story #12 is titled, 'The Curse'.
- Sam and Dean go on a hunt in Wisconsin for something that resembles the killings by The Beast of Bray Road. But their dad killed that Beast years ago, it couldn't be the same thing! Could it? They're not sure, but they're on a race against time to figure it out after they kill the 'other' Beast and Sam suddenly begins to change. Can he, Dean, Bobby, and John figure it out before it's too late?
- Set in early season 2.
-Story 11 will be titled, 'Bad Moon Rising'.
- Sequel to 'Red Hot Moon'; A few days after Sam and Dean finally escape the witch who wanted Sam, The Yellow-Eyed Demon made well on his word by going after the Winchesters after the witch failed. While Sam tries to teach Dean the way of the wolf, The Yellow-Eyed Demon is determined to have Sam for his own.
- Set in seasons 1 & 2.
- Story 10 is called, 'Monster Monster'.
- Sam gets captured by a strange group of vampires, and they turn him. Not wanting to have to see his brother go down such a dark road that's similar to the one he was just pulled from, Dean makes a deal with the angels to save his brother. But what does it cost him?
-Set in season 5.
- After story number 9, will be 'Hells Bells'.
- This is the much anticipated sequel to 'Sweet Child 'O Mine'.
-Sam and Clay saved Dean from Lilith's clutches, but that hasn't slowed her down any. Lilith has built her army, and is now planning on breaking 66 Seals to release Lucifer from Hell. After months of Sam, Dean, and Clay being on the road together, they have become a family. However, temptation is pulling Sam away from his brother and son. Can Clay and Dean get through to Sam? Can they stop Lilith from destroying the world?
- Set in season 4.
Unsafe External Link