Author has written 1 story for Eyeshield 21.
The Destruction of Sennacherib
I am 18 years old, I live in Australia. I am a tremendous fan of Eyeshield21 shipping Hiruma/Sena as my otp. I am struggling with a lack of motivation to complete school other then it will be finally over.
I own land in Scotland, thereby granting me the title of 'Lady' cool huh?
JUST A LITTLE PEEVE.
Some of the stories I read, mostly Harry Potter ones, people immediately have him named the boy who lived. He wasn't. That's what the paper was calling him after they found out he survived the Killing Curse. You can't have it that Dumbledore walked in and saw Harry alive picked him up and proclaimed 'Ladies and Gentlewizard may I present The Boy Who Lived'. It just doesn't work. You look dumb and stupid.
I am not a writer and I very much doubt that I will ever be a writer.
Lady Dallas Rose.
Disclaimer: The picture I used on my Eyeshield21 fanfic, is not drawn by me. It's concept was not created by me. It belongs to a wonderful artist Hikari. The art work was so beautiful elegant, I just had to use it.
8 I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts -Flying Spaghetti Monster.1. I'd really rather you didn't act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don't believe in me, that's okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn't about them so don't change the subject.
2. I'd really rather you didn't use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don't require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.
3. I'd really rather you didn't judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.
4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is "go fuck yourself," unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.
5. I'd really rather you didn't challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the bitches.
6. I'd really rather you didn't build multi million-dollar synagogues / churches / temples / mosques / shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
7. I'd really rather you didn't go around telling people I talk to you. You're not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can't you take a hint?
8. I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/vaseline. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.