Poll: Who should Lily date in Switching Places? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Veronica Mars, Smallville, and Glee.
Things to know about me:
I live in Australia.
I'm no longer a uni student. I'm just unemployed :D
I'm a girl, my nickname in high school was Don (its derived from my last name) and so whenever I did something good or (in there lame definition) of cool they'd say is don is good so now i just kinda use it for everything. Wierd how high school stuff like that sticks with you. It probably wants to haunt me for the rest of my life.
My favourite TV shows are Veronica Mars, Smallville, Glee, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Bones, Big Bang Thoery, Moonlight, How I Met Your Mother, V, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Taken, Mcleods Daughters, Brother and Sister, Charmed, One Tree Hill and Gilmore Girls.
My favourite movies are John Tucker must die, mulan, hairspray, mumma mia and centre stage.
My favourite books include the princess diaries, seven ancient wonder, six sacred stones and the rangers apprientace series.
Fics for 2013 (Created 2/1/2013)
1. First thing on my list is to finish Gangster's Paradise. I have one more scene to write for the fourth. Expect the third part in the next day or so and hopefully the fourth next week and then it will be done. DONE!!!
2. VM/Glee crossover verse. I have three fics I'm working on at the moment. I will be creating an extra's post at for anyone who might be interested. I'll hopefully post the next part once Gangsters is done. For anyone who might be looking out for them, or wishing to read them here are the titles:
- You Can't Win will be the next part. In Glee time it takes place during 2.14 Blame it on the Alcohol. DONE!!!!!!!
3. I'm trying to finish a fic table that I claimed two years ago. It's for Chloe/Oliver from Smallville and I am accepting prompts for that. It's located on my live journal account if anyone here would like to leave a prompt.
4. Switching Places... Oh Switching Places. I really do need to finish this. There is an explanation as to why I haven't though. I got a review a while back that the start of the story is pretty bad... and I agree. This is the first fic I ever started and whilst I like that it shows my process as a writer I think that I need to redo the previous chapters before I start thinking about the last chapter and epilouge. I know some of you have been waiting a while and I am really sorry but know that it hasn't been abandoned and I hope to get to it this year. Thank you all for your patience.
5. There will also be updates of oneshots that I wrote a while back and that are on lj only. I figure it's time to bring them over here too.
Anyway that's what my year of fic looks like so far. I'm excited to share this with you all :D
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people that like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opinions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
This basically sum's up how feel about people writing pairings that I don't particularly like or get. I don't read it, or comment on it and I don't bash. People are entitled to their own opinions and don't have to share mine.
And for anyone who would like to know my livejournal account called isdon_isgood9 and here's a link to itand feel free to look around or add me if you wish too. I tend to post more of my oneshots over there months before I even consider posting them here. I've posted all Smallville fics over there too :D
Veronica Mars: I write Veronica/Logan, Weevil/Mac, and some Mac/Dick, Duncan/Meg, Lilly/Casey
Smallville: I write Oliver/Chloe, Clark/Lois
Glee: I write Kurt/Blaine with some background Burt/Carole and Mike/Tina.
Veronica Mars/Glee crossover verse: It's really becoming a verse. I'm working on one more fic and have an idea for at least six more. Pairings so far are Veronica/Logan, Kurt/Blaine, Carole/Burt. I absolutely adore this verse, even if no one else does and that's refreshing for a change.
My aviatar is made by the genius sanya4 over on lj.
Unsafe External Link