Author has written 1 story for Fullmetal Alchemist.
I hate writing profiles. You know why? No matter what I do, it always sounds OOC. For Christ's sake, I own the copyright to my character and behavior, and I can't even keep that straight! So, how about I just write some random facts, and you people...well, feel free to talk to me if you wanna get to know me =)
Name: Anya Volchok (sometimes Anya Emmons)
Age: Between 15 and 25... haha, go figure xD
Place of birth: St. Petersburg, Russia
Languages spoken: English, Russian, German, French (a bit)
- Drawing. Pencil & Paper used to be my best friends, now it's more like Photoshop & Wacom xDD I am a true Photoshop nutter, so much, in fact, that I decided to dedicate myself to working in graphics design, just to get to work on it all the time. I was...uhh...12 at the time. My dream still holds strong =)
- Writing. Now I know that sounds a bit overblown due to my story count, but I have been doing a lot of description and story-writing in the past few years. If you get all my poems starting from 11yrs old to the present day, it would print off to be quite a heavy book x_x I think.
- Music. This links directly to the writing part. I play the piano (8 years) and guitar (10 months) and quitted the flute not so long ago... I don't have too many songs, but maybe that's because I never managed to write anything decent for the piano, and guitar is still a newly-acquired skill for me. On the piano I play mostly Evanescence stuff. Sure, my teacher makes me do classics and scales and all that, but that band is my passion. I translated most of their songs into russian and made recordings for some of them (they're still out there somewhere, on the web...).
- Anime-watcing and manga-reading. Obviously, lol! Otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm not quite an otaku yet, but I'm getting there...
- Belly dancing. I think it suits my character. I'm really not a sports sort of person, in general.
- Fangirls. Not "girls who are fans" in general, I'm one of those, but the screaming, squealing, flaming sort of girls who squabble in the commentary section of a fanart over who is going to marry a fictional character. Come on, girls, grow up. That kind of behaviour does nothing but publicly humiliate you. And it pisses me off.
- Disregard of the basic rules of grammar. I'm not even English, and yet I know the difference between your and you're, thank you very much. It's just so confusing, and really there is no excuse for it. Especially if you were born in the UK or USA or Canada or any other english-speaking country...
I think that's enough of my ranting for one day. If you have any burning ideas for fanarts or fanfics, please write to me =)