Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Lord of the Rings.
Me in five questions!
1: Favourite Movie: The Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter (yes all of them), The Twilight Saga (Again all of them), The Road, Kingdom Of Heaven, 10 things I hate about you, Pretty Woman, Casanova, Ned Kelly, hidalgo, Risky Business, Cabaret, The Three Musketeers, Jane Eyre (2006)... and just about anything is see... in particular, Johnny Depp, Viggo Mortinsen, Orlando Bloom, Heath Ledger and Jeremy Irons.
2: Favourite Book: The Harry Potter Series, The LOTR Series (Including The Hobbit), The Inheritance Cycle, The Tomorrow Series, Twilight Saga, Vsmpire Academy series, House of Night Series, The Silver Brumby, anything really.
3: Favourtie Quote: Sons of Gondor, of Rohan. My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come, when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of Fellowship, but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you, stand, Men of the West!
~Aragorn, Return Of The King, Outside the black gates
4:Inspired By: Viggo Mortinsen, Jeremy Irons, Orlando Bloom, Sir Ian McKellan, Liv Tyler, Cate Blanchett, Sir Michael Gambon, Lady Dianna Spencer, John Howard, Katy Perry, Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ronnie Wood, Paul Stanly, Mick jagger, Michael Jackson... My Mum! and SO MANY MORE
5: Ultimate Fantasy: To be Aragorn and Arwen's daughter and fall in love with and marry Legolas... That would be perfect!
Just Wanna Give A Shout Out To My Chickas: HEY GURLZ!!! MAN IFLY!!! IDK WHERE I'D BE WITHOUT KEZZ (MRSKERRYNCULLEN) AND ERIN (PORTA VIATOR) THEY ARE MY ROCKS AND I LOVE THEM!!!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Nope I can't even imagine it.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
YES!!! How hot? DAMN HOT! What were you born on the sun?
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
UHMMMMMM!!!!!! I'd roll around laughing and they'd probably kill each other
4)Do you recall any fics about nine?
Not that i've read but there most likly is one... or five billion
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Elrond and Legolas... hmmmmm considering the inbred factor there i'd have to say no
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Do i really have to answer that? 5/9 all the way! Bring on the Yaoi!
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve making love?
Frodo walking in on Elrond and Gimli??? well, i'd say he'd blush a lot and then probably run very far away
8) Make up a summary about a three/ten fanfic.
Arwen finds out that Eowyn made a play for Aragorn and is more than a little jealous. WARNING: catfights ahead.
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
Bilbo/Merry? Thank God I don't know of one
10) Suggest a title for seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Gimli/Frodo: After the Balrog
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
Sam deflower Bilbo... ahhh the irony! A trip to a nursery? Sam is in his element and well we all know how Bilbo is...
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
They will when im finished with her.
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Elrond/Sam/Aragorn... If they were giving another point of view to the story
15) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Before or After Return of the King???? Before: ARAGORN!!!! After: FARAMIR!!!!
16) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
WOW this is gonna be corny but i'd make it Merry Christmas and write about his first christmas after the war
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Bilbo/Legolas/Gimli: Warning... (that should be ebough)
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
So you're the King of the elves aye, well im the queen of Rohan... wanna join forces?
Unsafe External Link