Author has written 57 stories for Inuyasha, Teen Titans, Three Delivery, Fushigi Yuugi, Ranma, Night World series, One Piece, Ouran High School Host Club, Mamotte! Lollipop, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Code Lyoko, Big Time Rush, S.A, Fullmetal Alchemist, Haruhi Suzumiya series, Rise of the Guardians, Soul Eater, Kim Possible, ARISA/もけもけ大正電動娘, Martin Mystery, Ed, Edd n Eddy, Fairy Tales, and Frozen.
List 12 Characters From Your Fandom, In No Particular Order:
1) Blood Dupre
1. Have you ever read a 6/11 fic? Do you want to? Kyouya and Luchia? No! I suspect that Kaito would kill Kyouya if he ever tried hitting on her.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot? Yeah, he's hot. I suppose he's hotter than most guys who look like girls.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Tadashi would never get Hikari pregnant because he's in love with Akira and is too afraid of Kei.
4. Can you recall any fics about 9? He may have been in some Amu/Ikuto fics I've read
5. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple? Hell no! Akira belongs with Tadashi! Didn't we already cover this?
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why? Elliot and Hayate because I imagine it'd be hard for Elliot and Yoru since Yoru is about the size of my fist.
7. What would happen if 7 were to walk in on 2 and 12 making out? He would probably gawk a bit, before walking out. They are in love, after all.
8. Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic. After a big fight with Himeno, Hayate wanders off and gets lost. He ends up in a rich kids school where he meets Kei Takishima who's upset over Hikari spending all her time with Iori. Will the two of them find love in each other?
9. Is there any such thing as a 1/8 fluff? Since they're not even from the same show, I'm gonna go with no.
10. Suggest a title for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic. Brothers Forever
. If you wrote a song-fic about 8, what song would you chose? We are the Champions by Queen
12. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would your warning be? I HAVE NO CLUE HOW I CAME UP WITH THIS!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about 5? Never
14. Would 1 look if 2 got lost? Probably, since she's the only one who could even match his love for tea
15. What would 3 say if 4 killed 9? Kei would probably be upset that Natsuki got to Yoru first, since Yoru would probably try to hit on Hikari
16. 12 goes to break up 10 and 8's wedding. What is their dialogue/ trialogue?
Tadashi: Hikari! Quick! Get out of here!
17. Why is 6 afraid of 7? Kyouya afraid of Hikaru?! Yeah, right! The only reason he's "scared" is because he has something to gain from pretending to be!
18. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). Wait wait wait-Blood gets advice from Elliot? What kind of crack is he on?!
19. Four invites Three and Eight to their house for dinner. What happens? Hikari freaks out half way through and challenges Kei to a duel and they destroy most of Natsuki's house before making out in his bed
20. Nine tries to get Five to go to a yoga class. What happens? Elliot shoots him.
21. You need to stay at a friend's house. Do you choose One or Six? Toughy. They both live in mansions, and Blood does have Elliot at his house... Hm... I'd probably go with Kyouya, since I really don't wanna walk in on Blood and Alice during their private time
22. Two and Seven are making out. Ten walks in... Their reaction? Hayate wouldn't care.
23. Three falls in love with Six. Eight is jealous. What happens? Hikari beats the living shit out of Kyouya than Kei realizes he was in love with her all along
24. Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Ten, Two, or Seven? Natsuki jumps me in a dark alley? Who said I want to be saved?! I don't! But, if I had to choose, it would be Hikaru or maybe Akira (she's freakishly strong like that)
. One decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what happens? Blood realizes he has no clue how to cook and makes Alice do it for him.
26. Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose? Hikari, of course! He's in love with her!
27. Seven kidnaps Two, and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it? Probably for him to admit that he really is a rabbit
28. You get to meet either One or Six. Who do you choose? Gyah! Stop making me choose between the two of them!
29. Ten challenges Four to a chariot race. Why? Because Natsuki looks like a girl and it bothers Hayate
30. Everyone gangs up on Three. What happens?! Kei beats everyone but Hikari up and sweeps her away on a romantic getaway.
31. Everyone is invited to Two and Ten's wedding except for Eight. How do they react? She cries than gets her revenge by helping Tadahi and Himeno break the wedding up
32. Ten gathers everyone around to tell them a fairytale. How does it go? The fairytale sucks because Hayate doesn't have a creative imagination.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you think the Coa-coa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile.
If you think Fred should just let Barney have the freaking' Coco Pebbles and stop chasing him, then copy and paste this in your profile
When life gives you lemons, squirt the lemons in Life's face
Boy, I didn't fall for you, you tripped me!
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccasins. That way you'll be a mile away from him and you'll have his shoes.
You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You jump off a bridge, I get a paddle boat and save your stupid...
When it rains on my parade, I bust out the slip n' slide.
A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" That's a really good question...i wonder...
If you are obsessed with over 30 characters from books...copy and paste this on your profile.
He who laughs last thinks slowest
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
TGWF: Thank God We're Female
Liquid plummer-"Do not reuse the bottle to store beverages."
Arm and hammer scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets"
Endust duster-"This product is not defined flammable by the consumer products safety commission regulations. However this product can be ignited under certain circumstances"
Baby oil-"Keep out reach of children."
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping."
Sleeping pills-"Warning: may cause drowsiness" One would hope.
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark"
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe." Are you sure? Lets experiment.
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe."
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain."
Hair dryer-"Do not use while sleeping" But thats the only time I have to work on my hair!
On a bar of Dial soap- "Directions: use like regaular soap" And that would be how?
Some Swann frozen dinners-"Serving sugestion: Defrost" But it's just a sugestion.
Tesco's dessert (printed on bottem of the box)-"Do not turn upside down" Too late! you lose!
Marks and Spencer Bread pudding: "Warning: product may be hot after heating." Wow, I would have never guessed!
Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." But wouldn't that save more time? Whose body?
Boots childrens cough medicine: "Do not drive or operate machinary." We could do alot to reduce construction accidents if we just kept those 5 year old off those fork lifts.
Korean kicthen knife: "Keep out of children." Hmm...I think something got lost in translation.
Christmas lights; "For indoor and outdoor use only." As opposed to outer space.
Food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." Now I'm curious.
Sainsbury's peanuts:"Warning: may contain nuts." But no peas?
American Airlines package of peanuts; "Instructions: open packet. Eat nuts." Someone got paid big bucks to write this one...
Swidish chainsaw:"Do not attept to stop chainsaw with hands." Raise your hand if you've tried this.
Child's surperman costume: "Wearing of this garmet does not enable you to fly." Oh go ahead. Thats right, destroy a universal childhood belief
|Focus:||Cartoons Teen Titans|