Author has written 9 stories for Twilight.
I'm only updating Aurora over on Twilighted. Please check it out over there since I've changed it slightly -> for the better.
Part Two will most likely be mostly post Breaking Dawn. I haven't decided if I want a couple of chapters to be Eclipse/pre-BD or not. It might help or I could just allude to them. Part two will mainly be, well, everyone! Shape-Shifters, Vampires, and Children of the Moon? Oh my!
Part Three will answer all the questions left from part two (hopefully). The Volturi will re-appear. Will there be a fight? Who will win this time around?
My other fic, the Stars and the Sun, started off as a very hair brained idea that turned into a half way decent storyline. :-) Honestly, it started because I kept reading silly things like the Cullens having to move due to the fangirls coming after them again and I thought "Okay, so what would happen if a fangirl (or guy even!) really met the Cullens. I doubt they'd be all that gushy and actually might just go into shock!" ...and thusly the whole story line was born.
Feel free to comment, ask questions, ect. I was a Latin (as in the language of the Romans) scholar for a bit so you'll see a bit of Latin slip into my stories here in there. it's for my own amusement and nothing more. I love reviews even though I don't get a chance to answer all of them. If you like any of the stories, please leave a review. It's okay if it's just a smiley face. I like those.
I've noticed a lot of common mistakes that so many (including myself!) make when writing. Some of the mistakes are really hilarious and make me giggle. Others just make me shake my head and wonder. So without further ado...
Things to do and not to do in Twilight Fan Fiction:
1. It's her waist, not her waste. Unless Edward is picking up all the garbage Bella leaves on the cafeteria table but Bella tends not eat that much.
2. It's Renee and not Rene. I think Rene is the male version of the name so unless Bella's mom has some explaining to do, it's still Renee. Make sure that the rest of the gang had their names right too. There is nothing worse than to see Emmett all upset because someone forgot the second T. All it does is make him cry, which gets Rose upset, which get Carlisle upset...and it's really just a downhill spiral from there.
3. You threw the ball and you go through the door. Unless it's Emmett and then he can totally go throw the door. Just make sure it doesn't land on Jasper. That upsets Alice.
4. Paragraphs are your friend.
5. They are not still driving the Volvo 500 years in the future. Do you have any idea how much rust would be on that thing? I'm pretty sure it would become part of an archeology dig...which would make an awesome story. The Cullens go on an archeology dig and find the remains of their old cars. Now if Carlisle can find where Emmett hid the keys to the left over car parts, then you might get some neat fluff.
6. No, you can't get from Arizonia to Washington State in a day. Even if you are vampire. Remember, it took Jasper TWO DAYS without really stopping in Twilight. There was a reason for that. It wasn't just James avoidance. If you aren't sure about a distance between two points, Google Maps is your friend. Really. (I use it all the time!)
7. Popular names change hence the names of the characters in Twilight. This means that a 4,000 year old vampire will NOT be called "Marie" or "Sunshine" because those weren't available names 4,000 years ago. Name your supernatural creatures for the TIME they come from. If you aren't sure about a name, there are many re-enacting sites that will be glad to help you. Google, once again, is your friend.
8. If you are writing about any part of history in the past thousand years that is part of the Western culture, the characters would never EVER say "gods" unless they were talking about Classical religions. By the 1400's, all of Europe was either Christian, Jewish, or Muslim. One God. Not more than one, just one. It's okay, if you, the author don't prescribe to Abrahamic traditions but, if you are writing about Twilight, roughly 95% of your characters do and will. Therefore it's "Dear God!" or "Oh God!" and not "Oh gods"...and never would Jasper utter such a thing anyway. You don't use the Lord's name in vain if you are a proper southern man growing up before the Civil War. You just don't.
9. Remember your timelines! There is no way the Cullens would show up for school two weeks before it's supposed to get out for Summer or Winter break. It just wouldn't happen. Also, If Bella says "hey, this will happen tomorrow!" and then it doesn't happen until two months later...there better be an explanation. A poor or confused timeline can ruin an otherwise good story very quickly.
For all the The Stars and the Sun fans: The playlist for Elizabeth's IPod is . I'm constantly updating it. Since I've been requested to post pictures...
For Chapter 26: Elizabeth's evening gown -> http://www.onlygowns.com/dresses/beaded-red-carpet-dress-1206.asp but in red
She thinks it looks a lot like this gown from Elizabeth: The Golden Age -> http://www.costumersguide.com/elizabeth2/marySkarlett.jpg
For BII Chapter i : The living room to the basement apartment's inspiration came from this picture-> http://www.chercat.com/wp-content/gallery/london-gallery-house/LivingRoom2.jpg
This is their bedroom furniture-> http://www.tosalena.com/bedroomsets/images/Colonial.jpg
BII Chapter ii: Elizabeth's birthday cake looked something like this -> http://coolest-birthday-cakes.shippony.com/images/characters/strawberry-shortcake/strawberry-shortcake/kids-birthday-cake-idea-02.jpg
BII Chapter iii: The wedding gown Elizabeth is thinking of at the end -> http://www.verymerryseamstress.com/pictures/elvendress09.jpg
My idea of Gabriel:but without the stubble and longer hair. I guess Alice took this shot while Gabriel was about ask Elizabeth what the heck she thought she was doing! Pictures of Elizabeth up next, I guess... Just wanted to add his that was done while he was human. He has his hair pulled back for the portraits and later shaved the beard. Oh! And because well, just because. :-D
My idea of Elizabeth:but Esme took that photo to put up with all the other family photos. I might add more photos, but do a google search of Empress Sissi (Empress Elizabeth) and compare.
from chapter 8.
BIII Chapter i:and what . For an idea of the other outfits, I'd suggest or
More pictures as soon as I get my other computer up and running!
I'm starting Gabriel's side of the story, honest! For nowis available up on youtube.
Unsafe External Link