Poll: Of the six fandoms I've written for, what's your favourite? Vote Now!
Author has written 21 stories for Twilight, X-Men: The Movie, Harry Potter, Merlin, Teen Wolf, and Glee.
My name is Sam (MALE)
I don't get to read as much as I'd like to anymore, but it's something I hope to be able to do more after uni (Only three months to go), additionally I hope to carry on writing then also. I adore Harry Potter, I grew up with them and as awful as the epilogue was... I love it anyway! Others books/series I've read include the Inheritance Cycle and the Hunger Games to name a couple. When I first started writing, I tried keeping to the original pairings and what not, but found I liked to find all the hidden slash notes of a book/tv series, and then write about them - See my one about Oliver Wood and Marcus Flint (:
The greatest challenge in life is to find someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving.
I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... -- Bella's Wedding Dress - Complications Rose's Halloween Ball Mask -
Bella's Wedding Dress -
Rose's Halloween Ball Mask -