Author has written 2 stories for Psychic Detective Yakumo/心霊探偵八雲, and Sherlock.
Where to Find Me:
5/27/2015: I've been going to Starbucks every day to get some peace and quiet. Inspiration floods. Words flow. Stories will follow.
Only Human, A Psychic Detective Yakumo FanFiction:
Quotes to Inspire:
- "I want to be afraid of nothing, as though I had wings."
- "I couldn't look at you and breathe at the same time."
- "They held each other and kissed and pushed each other's darkness into a corner, believing in each other's light, each other's dream."
- "She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes."
- "The sweet small clumsy feet of April came into the ragged meadow of my soul."
- "Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past."
- "Every fairy tale had a bloody lining; everyone had teeth and claws."
- "You have such a February face; so full of frost, of storm, of cloudiness."
- "Crying out, teeth bared" this skin is not your object. You will not own me."
- "He didn't kiss her, just held her face close to his, their foreheads resting together, their noses almost touching. She hated how much it felt like goodbye."
- "Do you remember when we first met? I thought I had wandered into a dream."
- "I am too much. I am barely there. I am nothing and everything in between."
- "There was really only one thing he was certain of- his unwavering feelings for a girl who bore the name "tender princess.""
- "I am gone quite mad with the knowledge of accepting the overwhelming number of things I can never know, places I can never go, and people I can never be."
- "Forgive my porcelain fingers, they break upon the page as easily as my heart does in your presence."
Unsafe External Link