Author has written 19 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Bones, Avatar: Last Airbender, House, M.D., Criminal Minds, Glee, Young Justice, Batman, and Teen Wolf.
Name: Kylie D.
Sign: Gemini (May 27)
Celtic Zodiac: Hawthorne
Greek Zodiac: Monkey (though not a cross dressing one to all you Fruits Basket fans.)
Coveted occupation: criminologist...author on the side.
Fave bands/Singers: All-American Rejects,Paramore, Jack's Mannequin, Fall Out Boy,Owl City, Blink-182,Panic! at the Disco, P!nk,Three Days Grace, My Chemical Romance, Mayday Parade,Red, David Archaleta, Yellowcard, Jimmy Eats World, Sugarcult, All Time Low, Angels and Airwaves
Fave books: All Harry Potter books(except for the 6th and 7th, I HATE Ginny!!), the Twilight saga,East, Wondrous Strange,House of Night novels, A Great and Terrible Beauty trilogy, Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side, A Circle of Grace, Midwives, Avalon High, All of Sarah Dessen's novels,Evermore, Alyzon Whitestar,Bloodline, A Certain Slant of Light, DC comics (with the exceptional X-Men comic thrown in there)
Fave Manga: Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club
Fave Movies: Nightmare Before Christmas, Titanic, all Austin Powers movies, all Adam Sandler movies, all DC movies (I'm in love with Robin A.K.A. Richard Grayson from Batman), X-Men:First Class, The Mummy/The Mummy Returns, New Moon (only cuz Taylor take his shirt off like every 10 minuets), Scary Movie 1-4, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Vampires Suck,Inception, Star Wars (originals not the prequels or the stupid animate TV show), Star Trek: 2009, Any Tyler Perry movies (especially if he's Medea), My Sister's Keeper (talk about a freaking tear jerker!), Sherlock Holmes, Justice League movies
Fave TV Shows: Criminal Minds, Scrubs, Bones, House, That 70's Show, Ed Edd 'n' Eddy, Arthur, Invader Zim, CatDog, Roko's Modern Life, Doug, Rugrats, Kyle XY, Young Justice (See all DC movies in the Fave Movies section), Justice League, Code Lyoko, recently got in to Glee (Finn is HOTT and Kurt is awesome! Rachel gets really annoying sometimes...like all the time. ), X-Men: Evolution, Merlin, Switched at Birth, The Big Bang Theory
Fav Fanfic Genre: Hurt/Comfort
Fav parings (Sorry but I'm a big SLASH shipper. Top listed first, bottom second. I can't read it any other way.):
Harry Potter- Harry/Hermione (Used to read it a lot)
Harry/Draco (My go to pairing, especially when I'm bored. Favorite paring for this fandom.)
Hermione/Draco (Used to read it a lot)
Draco/Ron (An occasional read)
Fruits Basket-Yuki/Thoru (What I was rooting for in the book)
Uo/Kyo (They seem to fit each other),Haru/Hana (They fit each other as well)
Kyo/Hana (They both had a hard troubled childhood, they can understand each other better)
Haru/Kyo (My favorite pairing for this fandom. They understand what it's like to have the world looking down on you)
Yuki/Kyo (Thin line between love and hate)
Twilight- Bella/Jasper (Used to be totally obsessed with this pairing. My first official fan fiction pairing)
Jasper/Jacob (Absolutely love this couple. Something about a strong southern vampire and his pup that makes you want to go "AWWW!" This is my favorite paring for this fandom.)
Host Club- Tamaki/Haruhi (What we were all hoping for).
Anything with Koaru ( my favorite character), Tamaki/Hikaru A screwball a couple of good laughs)
Vampire Knight- Zero/Yuuki (If you disagree then get out right now
Young Justice (TV)- Kid Flash/Robin A.K.A. Wally West/Richard Grayson (They are just so cute together! And I love Dick...never thought I'd ever type that sentence...)
Criminal Minds- Morgan/Reid (How can you not see this coming?)
Merlin- Arthur/Merlin (I think it happened already they just didn't tell us.)
That 70's Show- Hyde/Eric (Hey, the show ended at the beginning of 1980, it could've happened later. *fangirl sigh*)
Kyle XY- Declan/Kyle (Don't ask. They totally should have done another season.)
Bones- Booth/Zack(How can you not squeal at the thought of it? This is my favorite paring for this fandom.)
Booth/Sweets(Its almost as cute as the previous, I just think of Sweets as Zacky's filler until he comes back...and he will!)
Scrubs- DR.Cox/J.D.(Come on, who didn't see this one a mile away?All of the UST was so there, and they acted like a married couple all the time anyway.)
Glee- Finn/Kurt (They were halfway there in the first season, but SOMEBODY *cough, Finny Boy* just couldn't commit)
House- House/Chase (House is always telling him he's pretty anyway...and he is!)
X-men (movies)- Wolverine/Bobby (I don't even know why and so appealing to me, but are even many stories for this couple anyway. One of those great mysteries of life I suppose)
Pirates of the Caribbean- Jack/Will (Come on, really? If Elizabeth wasn't in the way are they seriously saying there wouldn't be anything between them?)
Charmed- Wyatt/Chris (As gross as it may be, it's just too sexy to resist!)
Chronicles of Narnia (movies)- Peter/Edmund (Same excuse of the one above. I guess I'm just a sucker for really hot looking actors (even if the characters they play just happen to be related) and you would be lying if you said that you weren't either)
Ed Edd 'n' Eddy- Kevin/Double D (What can I say,I watched too much of it last summer and one thing led to another my head. There I go, screwing up my childhood even more.)
Avatar: The Last Airbender- Zoko/Aang (Obsession leads to love. This is how the series should have ended, Katara be damned and thrown over a cliff. This is my favorite pairing in this fandom.).
Zoko/Sokka (Started off as a crack pairing, but quickly became something more. Isn't that how it always starts?)
Sokka/Toph (One of my preferred pairings for the TV show, I thought it was weird when they brought Suki back after not seeing her since the first season.)
Code Lyoko- Ulrich/Odd (Just another part of my childhood screwed up and broken piece by piece thanks to the dark corners of my fan girl mind!)
X-Men:Evolution- Wolverine/Kurt (Yet another show I grew up with, and stained with slashy goodness.)
Quicksilver/Spyke ( I watched all five seasons on Netflix this year, so this pairing is a new one for me, but I love it just the same as the rest.)
Scott/Kurt (I think there is some potential there...somewhere if Jean just happened to "disappear"...)
C.S.I.- Nick/Greg(Hard-core fan of the show, or at least till Grissom left. Use to be known as the "C.S.I Girl" in my high school junior forensics class because they would ask me which ones were the best episodes to watch when we watched them in class. Not to mention I love Greggy!!!)
High School Musical- Troy/Ryan (Believe it or not, this has got to be the weirdest couple yet,which is saying a lot I know. I don't even watch the movies, once again I think it's just because of the actors. Smokein'!)
X-men:First Class- Erik/Charles (This movie and this couple were like crack to me this last summer, which is weird considering that I a DC girl. But it just freaking blew my mind and I just could not get enough of it, I even ventured off of fanfiction.net to find more because at the time there just wasn't not enough)
Hank/Alex(This is just a couple that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. There's so not enough of these stories.)
Star Trek:2009- Kirk/Spock (Yet another conundrum, I have only watched the movie twice, and I have never watched any of the TV shows. And yet I was a woman obsessed. The second movie is supposed to be coming out this year and I'm so screwed)
Inception- Cobb/Arthur (This was such a beautiful movie I love watching it over and over, and these two just leaped off the freaking screen)
Eames/Aurther (Without sounding like I hopped on the bandwagon, how can you not resist the accent and the dimples?)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer- Angel/Xander (I only just got into the series, crazy I know, this thing was right up my alley and even has David in it. What a weird couple, that's the sentence the keeps on going through my head as I read it (and Buffy is kind of an annoying bitch). But does that stop me? Of course not!I can't wait for what goodies are in store when I finally get to Angel)
Switched At Birth- Emmett/Toby (I don't even know if this exists, I may be the one and only fan!)
Teen Titans (TV)-Robin/Beast Boy (I love this paring. Just because BB is green doesn't mean that he doesn't deserve love too!)
Batman (comics)- Red Hood(Robin II)/Red Robin(Robin III) A.K.A. Jason Todd/Tim Drake (Only recently got into this paring, and while I'm a totally obsessive Dick fangirl, I had only ever before paired Tim up with Conner (Kon-El, Superboy) so this was a new thing for me. Sadly, I am one of those who when thinking about "Batman and Robin" only thought of Dick,Tim, and now Damian while just kind of glossing over Jason (and Stephine). But never fear, for I have learned my lesson, and now include him in my Robin order where he belongs.
Nightwing(Robin I, Batman II)/Robin V A.K.A. Dick Grayson/Damian Wayne (I had gotten into this paring about the same time as the previous as authors often throw in both pairings in their stories no matter which one you're really in it for. It was weird in the beginning because I couldn't see Dick with anyone else but Wally (TV universe or comic) and I didn't really know that much about Damian except the already given (I.e. he was Bruce's son from a "meeting" with Taila and he is the new Robin (promoting Tim to Red Robin) and so on and so forth). so as I was reading the fanfics I learned more about him, so his cool now (to a point))
I CAN NOT STAND THE DC 52 REBOOT!!
Fav lines/quotes/sayings: "Cuse if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth i could be and you see me on the corner where we meet."- The man who can't be moved,The Script.
"Death isn't the end, its merely the next great adventure."-Dumbeldore.
"Spiders! They wanted me to tap dance-I don't wanna tap dance!" "You tell those spiders, Ron." "Yeah, I'll tell them, I'll tell them."- Ron and Harry, POA the movie.
"Stupid cat." "Hey, don't call me stupid!" "Then don't act stupid, stupid."-Yuki and Kyo, FB TV seires.
"Dark blue, dark blue, have you ever felt alone in a crowded room?..."-Dark Blue, Jack's Manniquin.
"You can be my punk rock princess, I can be your garage band kid, you tell me how you just don't fit in and how you're gonna be something."-Punck Rock Princess, Something Corprate.
"Please take a long hard look at your text book 'cause I'm histroy." Cave it, Owl City
"'Cause I'll be out of my mind and you'll be out of ideas." Hot air balloon, Owl City
"Do You Read Or Write Fanfiction?"
Both, Dude. Duh.
"When Did You First Start Reading/Writing Fanfiction?"
Started reading like November of 2009, and started writing it soon after.
"What Was Your First Fandom?"
Twilight, I was a serious Jasper/Bella shipper
"What Website Do You Use The Most?"
"What Do You Think Of Fanfiction.Net?"
LOVE IT. I even have it on my phone! I'm well known to have it on my cell,Ipod, and laptop all at once and all different fandoms.
"What Fandoms Have You Written In?"
Harry Potter, Twilight,House, Criminal Minds,Bones
Too much to list here, but if you scroll up a bit you'll find them already written out. And I just add on to it when I find new ones.
"Any Fandoms You Would Like To Write In?"
God, Yes! Glee, X-Men, more Criminal Minds,probably more House. My current House story is one out of three i have planned.Those are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head, but I assure you there is far more!!
"Do Reviews Affect How You Write In Any Way?"
Yea, they make me want to write more, and help if I'm doing something wrong.
"Do You Use A Beta?"
Nope...altought sometmes I think I probably should...
"What ratings do you read/write?"
I read all ratings, but I usually prefer T-M because the plot line is better and emotions run higher (not just cause its sexier). I only write up to T, I don't think I've got it in me to do an M...yet
What Warnings Have You Used On Your Fanfiction?"
Um, recently I've don't OOC, OC, and child abuse. Thats as far as I've gone.
"Do You Have Any Squirks?"
Bad grammar and OOC, sometimes Mary-Sues too, especially if the author ha written themselves in. I know we all have that temption, and I've writen stories with me in the fandom but I've never posted them. I just do it for fun and practice. (Thats what she said!!!...sorry, I had a moment...=] )
"Do You Role-Play Online?"
"Have You Ever Stolen Something From Another's Person's Work?"
No, becuase that, my friend, is called palgerism, and its a big NO NO!!
"Favorite Fandom To Write/Read?"
Harry Potter, always my go to/fall back (although Glee is catching up, I like to start from the very back of the Finn/Kurt's and work my up when I'm bord/have nothing better to do.)
Ah, man, you gonna make me choose?! Well, then refering to the previous question it's be Draco/Harry (For Glee it'd be Finn/Kurt...shhhh)
God, I can't so that off the top of my head, and I'm always discovering more. I guess just go look at my fave authors...
"How Long Should A Chapter Be?"
I like a real nice chp, goes with the plot, has a lot of meat, and real good cliffie. Good for reading or writing.
"Do You Read/Write Drabbles?"
I do read them, they're good if you want something laied back and not so serious, and I'd like to write some I just don't know where to start.
"Any Fandoms You Avoid?"
I know, I pretty much ruined my childhood by reading the fandoms, who knew so many homorotic things could be found in TV7 rated cartoons? Ummm...there are more parings that I avoid than fandoms...
"Pairings You Avoid?"
Canon usually. You can get the pairing anytime you watch,read, listen, ect. I like mixing it up. I mainly like to slash it up because I'm a hopeless (hopeful?) fangirl, but that is another story for another question.
"Warnings You Avoid?"
BDSM, blood-play, if the person pregnant in an mpreg is not who I want it to be because I'm picky, incest (depends on the characters), gender-bending (if its a dude keep them a dude!!)
"Do The Number Of Reviews Tell You How Good A Story Is?"
No, becuase some of those could be flames
"What Do You Think Of Mary Sues?"
I hate when the OCs are the author or the author's friend or whatever.
"Have You Ever Flamed Someone?"
No, if I don't like something, I don't review and I stop reading it. (Let that be a lesson to all you flamers)
"Have You Ever Been Flamed?"
No, becuase its rude and hurtful. Its called FANFICTION for a reason, and no one is putting a gun to you head to make you read it...if they are then you have way more problems than just a story you don't like...o.O
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I READ COMICS, so I MUST be a loser.
List twelve of your characters from your fandoms, in no particular order.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? House/Luna? Um, no. Can you say 'weird'?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
No I don't swing that way.But Hermione does kick butt enough to where Ron gets a little flustered.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? The world would end if Booth get prego. But the real question would be who is the 'father'?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine? Yep, just read one about Eric, and am working on one in my head that i wanna start writing.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple? Jasper/House? Um, everything freaky aside, yes I think it could work in some messed up universe.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why? 5/9=Alice/Eric, because they're both girly. LOL.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? If Greg walked in on Jasper and Booth having sex, he'd probably be shocked at first, and then start giving tips for getting the ultimate pleasure that he read in Playboy or something.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic. After getting seriously injured on the latest case, Temperance Brennan was sent to PPTH.There she meet sexy Robert Chase as her primary doctor. Sparks soon fly between the two, but with Cameron and Booth's jealousy added to the mix,will their love spell disaster?
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff? Harry/Hyde? I'm kind of scared to find out.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.Greg Sanders/Seeley Booth? All together Now
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose? Hyde? Bad to the Bone
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Harry/House/Booth? Warning contains: randomness and lots of crack
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five? Alice? Maybe a year or so.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Take your time and see if you can read each line aloud without a mistake. The average person can't.
this is this cat
this is is cat
this is how cat
this is to cat
this is keep cat
this is a cat
this is retard cat
this is busy cat
this is for cat
this is forty cat
this is seconds cat
Now go back and read the THIRD word in each line from the top down and I bet you can't resist passing it on
chocolate...and hott boyz
Your Perfect Pizza:
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
get through my Freshman year at college and hopefully be at Sam Houston State University before the year is out.
Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
LOL and =]
Thoughts First Waking Up:
Screw this sh*t, I;m going back to Hogwarts!
Your Best Physical Feature:
Ithink its my eyes
anywhere between 9p.m-11p.m. (later on weekends)
McDonalds or Burger King:
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Do you Smoke:
Will you Smoke:
Do you Swear:
depends on the company I'm keeping at the time
Do you Sing:
like a dieing cat at the top of my lungs with my BFF
Do you Shower Daily:
Do you behave yourself:
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Only in the very back seat of a van.
Do you think you are Attractive:
Are you a Health Freak?
Do you get along with your Parents?
Most of the time, but who doesn't get into disputes with their parental units?
Do you like Thunderstorms:
No. I LOVE THEM!!!
Do you play an Instrument:
Use to play the saxophone, and I'd love to learn to play the piano and the drums
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
No, and i don't plan on it any time soon.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
Yes, had to pick up birthday gift for the boy babysat, he turned 3!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
No,but I wish I have cuz I LOVE it!
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Criminologist (author on the side)
What country/countries would you most like to Visit:
England,Scotland,France,Japan, China, India, Ireland, Russia,Sweden, Switzerland, Canada
Number of CDs I own:
like...too many to count, but I do believe that is why Steve and Steve gave us Ipods.
eggs, mashed potatos, sushi, pasta,gyros
What do your feet smell like?
What does your hair smell like?
Can you clap with your feet?
Have you seen purple cows?
If you have had 10 Mountain Dews, what would you be like?
A freaking super bouncy ball
When you think of the words "George Bush", what comes to your mind?
An old guy with graying hair
W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?
1. Be serious or be funny?
2. Drink whole or skim milk?:
3. Die in a fire or drown?
Drown, much less painful if you do so happen to survive.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies?
Parents. enemies are enemies for a reason
D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.
1. Sun or moon?:
2. Winter or Fall?
4. Ten acquaintances or five best friends?:
5. Sunny or rain:
Rain. It hardly rains here in Texas and people think its cold when its 60 degrees.
6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?
A B O U T . Y O U.
1. What time is it?:
2. What is your name?
3. What do you want to do?
Go home and enjoy a stress free weekend before I have to do this all over again.
4. Where do you wanna live?
New York City, New York. Pairs,France. London,England. Edinburgh,Scotland. Tokyo, Japan. Salem,Massachusetts, Dublin, Ireland
5. How many kids do you want?
One, or two. But twins run strong on both sides of my family.
6. Do you want to get married?
Eventually, I have a lot to accomplish before I tie the knot.
7. Have you ever done drugs?
Nope,and its no were on my to do list either
8. What do you like on your pizza?
chicken, spinach, mushrooms
9. Can you cross your eyes?
Yes I can.
10. Do you make your bed daily?
R A N D O M.
1. Which shoe goes on first?
2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone?
3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
4. Have you ever eaten Spam?
Yep, and its pretty awesome with eggs.
5. Favorite ice cream?
Just about anything Ben&Jerry's makes that's chocolate, and I'm a fan of B&R.
6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet?
3 or 4, but I don't really eat it.
7. Do you cook?
Anything pasta, and the best egg sandwiches you've ever had
8. Current mood?
Tired and can't wait to go home.
IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.
1. Kissed some one?
3. Been hugged:
4. Felt stupid:
Yes, its like a staple in my life, double on leap years.
5. Missed someone:
6. Danced Crazy?
7. Gotten your hair cut?
9. Been kissed:
I SAID NO!!!
. S T U F F .
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
2. Do you have a Dog?
Nope,just a fat cat
3. Do you have a cat?
Yes, his name it Nightmare, as in Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas (A.K.A. THE BEST MOVIE EVER!)
4. The last time you've been sledding?
Over 6 years so I think I'm due for some more.
5. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes. i LOVE to write all sorts of things. @nd d0 we!rd & cr8ive t#!ngs!
6. Do you have any friends on FF.net?
7. Do you know anybody in real life from FF.net
Yep (you know who you are!)
8. Where are you?
In my school's library waiting for an appropriate time to go home.
9. Look up, then look back, what do you see?
The floor to ceiling windows in the back of the library.
10. What are you listening to right now?
Good Charlotte's Predictable
11. Last thing you ate?
A chocolate chip Cliff bar.
12. Last thing you thought?
Last thing you thought?
13. You have a million dollars what do you do?
Go to college the university I want and got to Europe for summer vacation with my family and bestest friend.
14. What are you eating/drinking right now?
Nothing, but I had a Naked smoothie earlier.
25 THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office.
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
Now copy and paste this onto your profile but use your own answers
1 - YOUR X-MEN NAME: (Something you are exceptional at and something you love in one word)
2 - YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour and favourite animal)
3 - YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first)
List ten X-Men characters in no particular order
1. Have you read a five/ten fic before? Raven/Shaw? Uh, no.
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot? Pre!Beast. yes. Post!Beast Hank is cute an fuzzy
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant?Sean/Charles? Um...Erik might kill Sean for touching his Chuckie...
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine? I don't really like her...so, no.(Probably only because she Charles' "love interst" in the movie and I'm a fangirl so i want Erik/Charles)
5. Would seven and two make a good couple? Darwin/Erik? I'm sure in so twisted universe.
6. Four/eight or four/nine? Alex/Angel or Alex/Miora? Alex/Angel for sure, because theey're mutants and, as i said before, I don't like Miora
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in bed together? Hank/Angel? Hank might just burst with joy for losing his virginaty
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. Erik/Sean. Well, since it doesn't actually have to be romance or anything...I'll play off question 4. "After the messy divorce in Cuba, Charles is dealing with losing Erik in the worst possible ways. One night, after too many drinks, Charles ends up going to bed with the likey person, if only to feel something other than the numbness the drinks have brought to. A month later after a rutine check-up on his paralysis, Hank discovers that Charles will indeed have a visitor in 9 months. What will Erik do when word travels 'round to him of this unexpected news? And of course the bigger question is, who is the father?"
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? Alex/Shaw? God, I hope not.
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. Charles/Raven. Thicker Than Water.
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to seduce one? Alex/Charles. God, I'd really rather not, but okay.From the moment He set eyes on Charles, Alex Summers has been infatuation with the man. His selflessness, and genueine caring for just mutants, but man kind every where. The complete oppisite of Alex, but so increidabily beautiful and pure, he's almost afraid he'd dirty him. Oh, but how Alex dreams of dirtying him. The only thing keepinghim from doing just that? A 6 foot tall metal affiliate by the name of Erik.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read seven/nine slash? Darwin/Miora? How is it slash? And, no, they don't.
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you choose? You are the Devil, and you are bad.
14. If nine was cheated on by two with five, what would nine say? If Miora cheated on Erik with Raven what would Erik say? "Have fun, I'm goin gto go find Charles."
15. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (2) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then ends up being stalked by (9). After hiring (10) to kill the creep, (1) follows the wise advice of (3) and moves next door to (5), where (s)he finally finds true love with (8).”
Charles and Darwin are in a happy relationship until Darwin runs off with Alex. Charles, heartbroken, has a hot one-nightstand with Erik and a bried unhappy affair with Sean, then ends up being stalked by Miora. After hiring Shaw to kill the creep, Charles follows the wise advice of Hank and moves next door to Raven, where he finally finds true love with Angel.
I'll stαч up tιll TШILIGHT
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 bras and randomly put them in Men's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Vegas (All Time Low)
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
1. What is your motto?
When I'm Here With You (Simple Plan)
2. What do your friends think of you?
Hero/Heroine (Boys Like Girls)
3. What do you think about most often?
Damn Rough Night (Artist Vs. Poet)
4. What is 2+2?
LOL thats how I feel about math!
5. What do you think of your best friend?
Heart Is Hard To Find (Jimmy Eat World)
6. What do you think about the person you like?
Misery Loves Its Company (Red Jump suit Apparatus)
LOL tell me about it.
7. What is your life story?
Other Side of Down (David Archuleta)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mr. Brightside (The Killers)
Does the killers part work for this question?
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Loose Lips Sink Ships (Fall Out Boy)
10. What do your parents think of you?
Stuck In America (Sugarcult)
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Somebody told me (The Killers)
12. What will they play at your funeral?
Fight Inside (RED)
13. What is your hobby/interest?
Say It (Blue October)
14. What is your biggest secret?
Weightless (All Time Low)
15. What do you think of your friends?
Planetary(GO!) (My Chemical Romance)
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
17. How will you die?
Love Drunk (Boys Like Girls)
18. What is the one thing you will regret?
Too Much (All Time Low)
That answers all.
19. What makes you laugh?
The Gift (Angels & Airwaves)
What gift? Your gift!
20. What makes you cry?
Please Don't Leave Me (Pink)
21. Will you ever get married?
I think thats a no.
22. What scares you the most?
I Woke Up In A Car (Something Corprate)
23. Does anyone like you?
This Is How I Disappear (My Chemical Romance)
I guess they do but they regret it?
24. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
The Mixed Tape (Jack's Mannequin)
I guess I would change the truth and the hurt?
25. What hurts right now?
There You Go (Pink)
So, you hurt? Pansy!
26. What will you post this as?
Vegas (All Time Low)
That's all for now.Thanx to all of you guyz who read my stories and reviewed, you all rock! peace out dudes and dudettes.
Unsafe External Link