Inconsistencies in Harry Potter:
1. If peverells invisibility cloak can hide you from death himself, why could dumbledore and moody see through it?
2. If sirius was the secret keeper and dumbledore cast the fidelus, why did he go to azkaban? Why didn't dumbledore say anything?
3. If 12 grimmauld place is hidden by a fidelus, why did sirius have to spend 2 years living in caves and eating the slime off rocks?
4. If fred and george weasley had the marauders map all along, why did they not ask ron about this pettigrew guy they saw on the map EVERY NIGHT?
5. If lucius malfoy admitted to giving ginny tom riddles diary, why was he never hauled before a judge for recklessly endangering children with dark artifacts?
6. If there's a ban on the underage use of magic, how did hermione practice spells at home before she started hogwarts? Shouldn't they have noticed?
Unsafe External Link