Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Merlin.
Hello folks! I'm Fyoex or FiOeX or Kirure. I started writing aaages ago but wasn't that good, but now that I'm over 17 I'm ready to have another crack at it!
Kitsune are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They are a type of yokai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit. However, this does not mean that kitsune are ghost, nor that they are fundamentally different from regular foxes. Because the word spirit is used to reflect a state of knowledge or enlightenment, all long-lived foxes gain supernatural abilities.
Current Obsession(s) in no particular order:
AXIS POWER HETALIA - completely obsessed its not even funny.
Eyeshield 21 - Wowzers! I'm a sucker for sports manga, and a big fan of the artist!
Supernatural - New season it great!
Number your 12 fave Hetalia characters (In random order) and answer the questions! Feel free to copy and paste this on your profile!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Russia/Spain. Um… have they even spoken a word to each other, besides the first episode??
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
England hells yeah!!
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Prussia got China pregnant. Wow… that baby is gonna be kick ass and awesome.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Canada… who? Kidding, of course!! Though those fics were kinda about America.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Germany/Russia? I guess it would be ok… though Prussia/Russia makes more sense.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
America/Canada or America/Romano. Surprisingly I have read fics about America/Romano, and I find them quite cute so…
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
France walked in on Germany and Prussia having sexy times. France would immediately join in on the fun.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
Romano found it hard to comprehend why Veneciano kept hanging out with those Axis guys, until he met a certain black haired individual who seemed to be able to calm his temper…
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Italy/China. Um………… *sweats* They both like art?????
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
France/Prussia. “I’ll Never Let You Go”
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
England to de-flower Italy. Kukuku. England asks Italy to help teach him how to cook. In his house. Alone. In only aprons.
12) Does any of your friends read Three het?
Japan. Hmmm, not really.
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
Spain sadly no! D:
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
Germany/England/America. Ouch that’s just asking for trouble.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Romano. Pfffft what else but “Spain!”
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
China. I actually did a cosplay as China for the song ‘Unknown Soldier’ by Breaking Benjamin so I’d go with that one. Or any of Breaking Benjamin’s songs.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Italy/Russia/Prussia. Honhonhon I want it. Warning: slight dub-con (from Italy)
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Romano to Germany. “You can suck my potatoes if you know what I mean…”
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
"Italy and Canada are in a happy relationship until Canada suddenly runs off with England. Italy, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Spain and a brief unhappy affair with Prussia, then follows the wise advice of America and finds true love with Germany."
Title: “Fate (with a side of American wisdom????)”
Unsafe External Link