Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Merlin.
Hello folks! I'm Fyoex or FiOeX or Kirure. I started writing aaages ago but wasn't that good, but now that I'm over 17 I'm ready to have another crack at it!
Kitsune are believed to possess superior intelligence, long life, and magical powers. They are a type of yokai, or spiritual entity, and the word kitsune is often translated as fox spirit. However, this does not mean that kitsune are ghost, nor that they are fundamentally different from regular foxes. Because the word spirit is used to reflect a state of knowledge or enlightenment, all long-lived foxes gain supernatural abilities.
Current Obsession(s) in no particular order:
Sengoku Basara - Bishounen samurai?! Hell yes!
Number your 12 fave Sengoku Basara characters (In random order) and answer the questions! Feel free to copy and paste this on your profile!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
Kasuga/Kojurou Pffft... Have they even talked to each other before???
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Maeda Keiji. Yeah he hot! But too muscular for my taste.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Motochika got Motonari pregnant. AHAHAHA Motochika would boast about it to everyone, much to Motonari's embarrassment and chagrin.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
Date Masamune. Like, all of them! Huahua.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ieyasu/Kasuga. Again, not sure if they have met before. Probably not, Kasuga is more into extremely effeminite guys *cough* Kenshin *cough*
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
Nobunaga/Masamune or Nobunaga/Yukimura. Oh god. Just no to both. If I had to pick, the first one, but seriously, both Masamune and Yukimura probably hate Nobunaga's guts, as do I!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Sasuke walked in on Ieyasu and Motochika having sexy times. Sasuke would freakin high-tail it out of there and pretend he never saw anything.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten fic
For Yukimura, there was only one person he dedicated his life to. The one who had raised him, given him purpose... one he would glady die for. But why was that person telling him to live? Live in a world without him?
Wow I made that depressing.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Kenshin/Motonari. Um………… *sweats* Not that I know of, they're both so calm it'd be hard to be fluffy.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic.
Sasuke/Motochika. “Anchor Me Down”
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Keiji to de-flower Kenshin. Wow... Keiji takes Kenshin to a nice sakura hill to relax. A very secluded hill.
12) Does any of your friends read Three het?
Takeda Shingen. Ehhh no...
13) Does anyone of your friends write or draw Eleven?
Katakura Kojurou. Nope...
14) Would anyone of your friends write Two/Four/Five ?
Ieyasu/Keiji/Nobunaga. Well... Nobunaga just ruins everything.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Yukimura! Oh my... in a less dirty scenario, namely fighting Masamune it's definitely be "Date Masamune!!!" In a more dirty scenario... gibberish huahua!
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Motonari. That one that goes: Rain rain go away, come again another day, everyone is waiting for the sun
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Kenshin/Kasuga/Motochika. Warning: Motochika barging in on two lovers.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
Yukimura to Ieyasu. “Let us get to know each other through the power of bonds! Deep, deep bonds... ;D"
19) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
"Kenshin and Masamune are in a happy relationship until Masamune suddenly runs off with Keiji. Kenshin, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Kojurou and a brief unhappy affair with Motochika, then follows the wise advice of Nobunaga and finds true love with Ieyasu."
Title: “As Revenge I Steal Your Right-Hand Man and Your Eyepatch Buddy and Then Frolic to Growth Spurt Hottie! (Also why the hell does anyone seek advice from Nobunaga...)"