Author has written 5 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Artemis Fowl, and Naruto.
Hey everyone. MFCMC here!
Anyways, I love to read, write (mostly fanfiction, haha), listen to music, and talk with my fellow buddy on the phone, from the ".net", aquamysticwriter. Also, my younger brother GameGeek137. I won't give out really personal info out on here (there are internet stalkers, y'know!). I love to travel and try to when ever I can; however, there is no place like home.
Gender: Female. Last time I checked, anyways... o_O
10 random facts that hopefully reveal nothing (haha):
1) I'm currently on my last year of high school. *sniff*
2) I work in my school's library on my lunch periods at the circulation desk. (Aren't I such a nerd xD)
3) I have a younger brother who's just starting at my highschool, yet he's taller than me. :(
4) I love to do art. Any art. I love it.
5) I love making cosplays.
6) I go insane at an anime convention, or any convention in general, when I see something I really want (plushies, anyone? xD) especially when it's my favorite manga on discount.
7) I'm not afraid to be frugal; why pay full price, when you can get it much cheaper? This tends to relate more to books (used books stores, baby!).
8) I'd rather shop for books than clothes (something I've noticed recently, much to my chagrin)
9) I love gory zombie movies that are incredibly brainless (haha, get it?!)
10) I love to make people laugh
Favorite books? Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson and the Olypians, Alex Rider, The Mortal Instruments, Harry Potter, and many more.
Favorite authors? Eoin Colfer, Rick Riordan (whom I've MET!!!*squee!*), Cassandra Clare, Dan Brown, Agatha Christie, and some more that I have yet to remember...
Favorite animes? Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Hetalia, and Tsubasa Resovoir Chronicles.
What animes do I know? Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Tsubasa, Cardcaptors Sakura, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Lucky Star, Death Note, Yu-gi-oh! (kinda), Absolute Boyfriend, Full-Metal Alchemist (kinda), Hetalia, Kiss/Hug, Black Butler, High School Debut, and probably other ones, but honestly I can't remember. xD
Anime(s) I'ms currently obsessed with? Naruto, Bleach, and Hetalia.
-NejiTen (freaking luvvvv!!!!)
I'm in two minds about the whole Ino/Shikamaru/Temari thing. I don't mind any of them, although I do have a tendency to pair Ino up with Kiba... *shrug*
-HitsuHina (ohhh gaawwdd!!! Just kiss already!!!)
-IchiRuki (Lol, they make me laugh)
...umm...and that's about it for Bleach. I haven't really got any other opinions about any other pairings... *shrugs*
-GermanyxItaly (SO KAWAII!!!!~)
AustriaxHungary (The only straight pairing in Hetalia x3 But it's freaking love)
AustriaxHunagryxPrussia (The best freaking threesome out there!!! xD)
SpainxRomano (They're like cute tomatoes! ^^)
USxUK (It's just too funny xD)
PolandxLithuania (I can't even descibe how like, totally fabulous this pairing is!)
SwedenxFinland ( I haven't dwelled much into this pairing, but I think it's cute! ^^)
(It seems every week, I'm obsessed with a new pairing...^^;)
(and hereby commences the anime survey corner... taken from various sources. Feel free to copy as well!)
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Neji, Tenten, Naruto (he's such a sweetie), Deidara, Hinata, Chouji, Ino, and Kiba
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? NEJITEN FTW!!!!!
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan? Neither. I don't mind yaoi or yuri if it's cannon, though.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? YES! I cosplayed as Shippuden Tenten this year (2011) at Anime North, and my brother was Pre-Shipuuden Lee. We looked pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself. x3
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: My Shippuden Neji plushie (my baby), Naruto Illustration Book (Shippuden), Shippuden Naruto keychain, Shippuden Tenten keychain (fanmade), Jiriyia plushie (my brother got as a joke for me), various Shounen Jump (do those count? lol), Season 1 volume 1, Volume 9, Season 3 (?) volume 5 (I dunno, it doesn't really say), Posterzines, a poster, some random mangas out of order...and I think that's it...
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? Hmm...no one, really. I'd say Neji, but Tenten would kill me. I'd say Naruto, but Hinata would hate me. Maybe Kiba. He's cute. *shrugs*
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina all the way. It's just a matter of time... I'm kinda for KibaIno anyways (Sorta. I'm still undefined when it comes down to it)
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? Both. It depends, though. I'm not really appalled by SasuNaru, because it has some moments in the anime which were really funny. If they ended up together (which I have a sneaking suspision...), then I'd be okay with that. Otherwise, it's SasuSaku.
9. Which team is your favorite? Defintely Team Gai. No question about it. They're just so...weird! I love it! Plus, they all compliment each other in fighting styles, and really seem to trust and work together better.
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Uh, no. It's pretty well proven that Tobi is Madara. (EDIT: OMG, NNNNUUUU!!!! Tobi's not Madara!!!! >.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Yep! And I swear, it must be illegal to have a father that hot... >///
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Deidara and Tobi. I love their wackyness (Tobi's childishness, and Deidara's "ART IS A BOOM/BANG!!!")
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Hm. I'm still not sure. I think he's an ass, but I think they're still hope. Plus, he's pretty hot for a deranged physco. That counts as brownie points in my book ;)
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? *sigh* I would like to say "yes", but I don't have time to watch all the episodes. Maybe after I get a laptop... (EDIT: nope, still not then)
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? That, I've read ALL of. Front to back. Does this include "Lee's Springtime of Youth" chapters? Cause those are freaking hilarious!
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? Lol, at moments, yes. But then again, don't we all? ;3
17. Sub or dub? Both. I'm in two minds about both of them, although I'm kinda leaning towards subs. I find that the jokes are funnier in subs than dubs. Plus, they portray the emotions better, I think.
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro-Sakura in Shippuden (she kicks ass!), anti-Sakura in Pre-Shippuden (she's annoying)
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Oh gawd, he's like the comic relief of the Akatski!!! I lurv him. Too bad he had to go all evil... :(
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Pshaw! Obviously!!! (EDIT: Nuuuuu!!!! WHO IS HEEE????!!!!)
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Umm...can I just say that he's awesome and leave it at that?
22. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? He's weirdly awesome! ^^
23. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke.
24. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Yes. Yes, I do. :3
25. Do you write Naruto fanfics? YEP! Although I haven't posted much...they're all on my ipod touch...xD
26. Do you like lemons? Er...no.
27. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Yeah...sorta. We have a joke about Neji...cause he rhymes with wedgie... (lol)
28. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? YES. I LOVE them!!!
29. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? Lol, yeah! They're really good! I wish I could animate like that...
30. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Lol, yeah. My younger brother, and my friends.
31. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? Sadly, no. I draw it lots, but nobody reconizes it... :( (EDIT: I think it happened once...)
32. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTHeck is this?' No. No teacher actually does that. I'm surprised. I draw TONS of doodles in my notebooks, and no one notices...lol. (EDIT: No, my teacher jusy generally glares at me when I'm doodling.)
33. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Yes.
34. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No, but I should be. ;)
35. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? No. I'll take Kakashi's word for it.
36. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No. Because Madara is. Or IS he...dun dun DUUUUNNN!!!!! (EDIT: NO. WHO. IS. TOBI?!)
37. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. Define "gallery". In my Deviantart gallery? Well, then...probably 2. But my random folder/sketchbook of awesomeness, probably around 50 or so... (I haven't actually counted...) They're just not finished, or I'm too lazy to upload. ;)
38. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Er...no. His wings look like hands, and I find that real creepy. But he's still pretty hot in Shippuden...
39. Do you have a Naruto OC? ...yeah. But I'm too embarrased to share!
40. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Yep! And Bleach isn't that far behind...
1. Who is your favourite Bleach character(s)? Hitsugaya, Hinamori, Matsumoto, Rukia, Ichigo, Kenpachi, Yachiru
2. What is your favorite pairing? HitsuHina and IchiRuki
3. Are you a Bleach yaoi, yuri or hentai fan? No.
4. Ever cosplayed Bleach characters? if so, who, where and how many times? None, so far. Although I do see myself as Hinamori, and I'm planning to cosplay as Tobiume soon...
5. List your collection of Bleach junk and merchendise, if any. Just Shonen Jump and volume 26(?), sadly. (EDIT: OH WAITT!!! I have a Hitsugaya chibi keychain!!! Kya!)
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Bleach character? To be with? More like be best friends with.^^ Mmmm...maybe Hinamori; we have so much in common...
7. Ichiru or Renkia? IchiRuki. I feel RenRuki are too much like brother and sister.
8. IchiRen or Ichida? Errr...IchiRen. IchiIda is wayyy to creepy!
9. Which Shinigami squad is your favourite? Definetly squad 10!!!
10. Do you support the theory that Urahara is secretly working for Aizen? Nawww... he's way too cool to be bad...
11. Do you support the 'Kurosaki Isshin is Urahara’s brother’ theory? Um, no. That doesn't even make sense. But I'd love to see Ichigo's reaction...
12. Your favourite Arrancar? Herrrmm... probably Ulquirroa (or however you spell his name. I can't even pronouce it!). I'm not too fond of the Arrancar. (teehee! Me and my brother call Ulquirroa, Ultra Whore becuase neither of us can pronouce his name nor really care to x3)
13. Are you pro-Rukia or anti-Rukia? Pro-Rukia all the way!
14. Have you seen all episodes so far? (including fillers) ...no... :(
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Yes!!!
16. Do you believe Ichigo has OCD? No. He's just a bit crazy xD Like me.
17. Sub or dub? Probably sub. I find it's funnier. Besides, Hitsugaya and Neji have the same English voice actor, so it's weird. I get confused whose talking if I looks away. I'll think Neji's talking in Bleach, and Hitsugaya's talking in Naruto.
18. Pro-Ishida or Anti-Ishida? Indifference. I find him creepy, but tolerable. I respect his sewing skills. *nods*
19. Kon = annoying or funny? Funny as ever!
21. Ishida= sexy beast or ugly nerd? Ummmm...
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? rotflol, Aizen. (Then again...there IS Yumichika, and Hisagi--when he's in human clothes...)
23. Chad = weird or awesome? Eh, he's alright.
24. Which character would be best OOC? who and how? lol, Kenpachi! If he acted like Yachiru for a day... X3
25. Do you like Bleach fanfics? Yep!
26. Do you write Bleach fanfics? ...not yet... >X3 (EDIT: YEESSSSS!!!! ...I have yet to post them, though...)
27. Do you like lemons? No.
28. Do your parents know any Bleach characters? Lol, no.
29. Have you watched the Bleach AMVs? Some.
30. Have you seen any weird Bleach fandubs? No.
31. Have you ever got someone else hooked on Bleach? Well...my brother seems to have a rather suspicious liking to it, so I'd say yeah. (EDIT: He's so hooked, he's writing his first fanfiction!!! *wipes tear* I'm so proud!)
32. Have you ever been drawing Bleach in school and have someone recognize it? Nah, I got into it over the summer.
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Bleach and the teacher comes up to you and says "wtf is this?" ..not yet.
34. Has Bleach affected your school life and grades? No...not yet. (EDIT: Yes.)
35. Are you broke thanks to Bleach? No. But after this con coming soon...
36. Do you want to read the slashfics? I'll pretend to know what those are...*shifty eyes*
37. Do you support the 'Ishida’s dad is working with Aizen' theory? ...What? No. That doesn't even make sense!
38. Do you draw Bleach fanart? If so, count how many there is in your gallery. ...2. So far. >X3
39. Is Ichigo sexier shirtless or in bankai? Lol, both!
40. Do you have a Bleach OC? No. (EDIT: Yes.) (EDIT EDIT: What? I do? Since when?)
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Bleach has taken over your life? Quite possibly.
1. What was your first impression of Hetalia? "What the hell am I watching?!" o_O
2. Three reasons why you love it? 1) It makes history easier 2) It's hilarious 3) I now obsess over certain things in history (coughHungarycough)
3. Who are your top 3 favorite characters? Why? Hungary (She's bad-ass with her frying pan) Canada (He's so cute!~) Italy (one word PASSSTTAAAA!!!!~)
4. Do you have any characters you hate? Ermm...no, not really.
5. What is your Hetalia OTP? GermanyxItaly. (AKA: HRExChibitalia) They are meant to be. 'Nuff said. *nods*
6. What about a pairing you can't stand? Any weird Canada pairings.
7. Do you think Himayura needs to make more female characters? Omg, yes. We can't have yaoi all the time! ;)
8. Which do you like best: anime, manga, or webcomic? (There's a difference, yes.) Well, considering I've only been able to get my hands on the anime... (EDIT: Freaking found the scantalations! Success! So...I now like both. I like how the episodes translate from the web comics.)
9. What are your thoughts on the following pairings: RussiaxAmerica, RussiaxPrussia, PrussiaxEngland, & AmericaxCanada? RussiaxAmerica: Umm...Cold War, anyone? (basically, a "never gonna happen"). RussiaxPrussia: Possible. Considering Russia was Prussia's secret weapon ally in the Austria-Prussian/ Franco-Prussian War, it could happen. But maybe only as a one-night stand kinda thing. PrussiaxEngland: ...what? AmericaxCanada: Oh yeah. It's only a matter of time. Maybe if America and England have a fight or something, Alfred will run to poor Mattie for comfort...
10. Do you do anything Hetalia-based? (i.e. draw fanart, write fanfics, cosplay, etc.) I'm working on some fanart, maybe some fanfics, definetly doing cosplays (this year: Hungary [House of Austria maid, and military] as well as Canada [hoodie casual and military]) and for sure getting some merch!
Bonus Question: Share a funny story on how Hetalia has effected you irl. (i.e. history class doodles, watching and paying attention to news and History Channel, etc.) Oh wow! I have so many terrible stories! During my European History lectures, I doodle what we're learning about (ie: This week we were learning about the Austria-Prussian War, and I was doodling Prussia saying to Austria: "I'm AWESOME! I will pwn your ass!!!>:D") and my teacher always gives me dirty looks cause I happen to be assigned to sit right in front of where she stands for lectures. -_-' Also, I have a BUNCH of Hetalia friends, so I'll show them my doodles of what I learned that day. xD And another thing, in my group of Hetalia friends, we've resorted to calling each other by our assigned country name. I'm Hungary ( I even have a hitting impliment: My European History textbook! [ironic, no?]! Heehee. Although I don't share the obsessive yaoi-ness that is Hungary. That much, anyways! xD)
Ok. So you've finished reading all my random crap. Congratulations!!!
(By the way, I have a tendancy to read everyone's profiles...so watch out! You might be next...!)
Anyways, you're probably wondering about my stories. Well, I have been reading fanfics for around 7 years, or so. I've been writing fanfic for about the same. Now, some are complete crap, and I laugh about how bad they are, so those probably won't come on this site unless I fix them up. There are some good ones, that I want to upload, but I need to type up first, so that might take a while. I also write them on my iPod Touch. I have around 8 or 9 of them, and the thing about those, is that I'm not sure if I'll upload them. I mean, I think I might be too embarrased! ^^; You never know, though. I'm unsure of putting the summaries on, in case I don't ever upload them, and then I would have given you false hope. So I won't.
Now, a word about the few stories I actually have on here. I'm pretty sure they're all crap. I wrote them a few years ago (ok...maybe months), and I think my writing style has changed a bit. So I might re-write those. Maybe. The ones I haven't finished, like "Choose", and "Destiny's Joke", I'll be re-doing and finishing uploading them. Maybe. I just took an exxttrraaa long hiatus, and now, I think I might be back. I'm not going to say, expect some new stories, because I don't want to give you guys false hope. I have a (somewhat) busy life, and uploading/typing up fanfics just isn't the most important thing right now. It used to be, but it's not anymore. I apologize for those who I have told I will update soon, when it's taken me years to update. I know the fustration of waiting for so long for a new chapter, which is why I recommend reading completed stories (which is what I've been doing recently). You never have to wait for an update, cause it's already done. I guess what I'm trying to say here, is that I update when is convienient to me because I like to take the time to edit the work, and make sure it's fairly good. I don't have a beta, mostly because I have a weird range of genres (also...I don't know why...), but if you would like to edit my work, that's okay too. Just drop me a PM, and I'll 9.9/10 say to go ahead.
Also, about flames. I really hate flames. Not only do they lower the author's self-esteem, but they offer unnessesary hurtful comments. I got a really bad flame for my story "A Vivid Imagination", and that really hurt me. I felt like crawling under a rock and just digging deeper and deeper. Now, because of that, I'm actually afraid to edit that story, because the memories of that review keep haunting me. But the fact still remains: flames are unnessesary and hurtful, so don't write them! Offer helpful criticing instead and be gentle, because no one is perfect. So, if you get one, just do what I do: spit out the bones and keep the meat (meaning throw away the hurtful stuff, and learn from what they were trying to tell you they thought needed to change). I'm not trying to to preach, I'm just voicing my thoughts.
Whew! I think that's all I have to say about that. I'm very friendly, and love to talk, so feel free to just randomly PM me, to say...whatever, really. Whether it's a review, or you just want to say hi, I'm interested in what's going on with the people on FanFiction.net! (If I appear stalkerish/creeper or ask too many questions, trust me, I'm not trying be be that way. I'm probably just bored at the moment, and you seem like an interesting person to talk to. --Just thought I'd clear that up. lol)
Where I am on the Internet:
DeviantArt:(feel free to drop me a line!)
LiveJournal:(I never really use it, but feel free to add me! And possibly tell me how it works, becuase I have no idea how to use it. haha!)
Tumblr:(Feel free to follow me! I post random crazy stuff, so be prepared! ;D)
Otherwise, that's about it! See you all later on the cybernet! (no one says that anymore, do they? -_-')
Unsafe External Link