Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, X-Men: Evolution, Harry Potter, Naruto, Anime X-overs, and Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon.
I was born and raised in the mountains of California.
I am a huge comic book geek, and my favorite superhero is The Flash. Wally West flash not Jim Garrick or Barry Allen.
My favorite personal quote: Have you ever noticed that while average and normal mean the same thing average people aren't usually considered normal?
Food for thought.
My favorite quote by Einstein:
Only two things in this world are infinate, the universe and human stupidity; I am not so certain about the former.
You know you live in 2008 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2. You haven’t played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
Murphy's General Laws
1. Nothing is as easy as it looks.