Author has written 31 stories for Doctor Who, Stargate: SG-1, and Firefly.
First off i'm Scottish not British, but they don't have that option on the settings bit :o(
I think I probebly read more fanfic that I write but i'm trying to change that. So the first thing to do was to get myself an account, and I have! whoope step one complete...
lets see, whats next? should probebly tell you the shows I like n what ship i'm in, shouldn't I? ok so top to bottom in no real order...
1. Stargate SG1 Daniel/Vala coz space monkeys need love too
2. Dotor Who Doc/Rose either 9 or 10
3. CSI (New York and Vegas NOT miami) Danny/Lindsay and Sara/Warrick
4. Firefly anything cannon plus Rayne!! (coz it makes a weird kind of sense)
5. Bones Booth/Bones
6. West Wing Donna/Josh
7. NCIS Tiva (any more UST and these two might just explode...)
8. Criminal Minds... no ship but i luv JJ
hmmm thats about all I can think of just now.
I love to read (I own almost 200 books and i've read them all) and write and a few years ago I had an essay published on what it's like to be Dyslexic. I love poetry but suck at writing it.
Some quotes I like, from TV, Poetry and anything else I happen to have come across
I always think that this is kinda sad, especialy from Rivers POV it's as if she considers herself and the book the same thing.
Book: River, you don't… fix the Bible.
A stanza from one of my most loved poems "The Love song of J. Alfred Prufrock" by Eliot
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
Everyone's had that dream where you're falling and you wake up just before you hit the ground (If you've not read the Sandman series I highly recoment it)
"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly."
I also live in the eternal hope that the 49ers will one day make the super bowl again...
The top ten ways to tell if you're Scottish are...
1. You can properly pronounce McConnochie, Ecclefechan, Milngavie, and Auchtermuchty.
2. You’re used to four seasons in one day.
3. You measure distance in minutes.
4. You can make a whole sentence with just swear words
5. You KNOW Irn-bru is a hangover cure.
6. You know ye cannae fling pieces oot a 20-storey flat, seven hundred hungry weans’ll testify, tae that. If it’s butter, cheese or jeely, if the breid is plain or pan, the odds against it reaching earth are 99 tae wan.
7. You don’t do shopping, you do the ‘messages’.
8. You think nothing odd waiting expectantly for your 1p change from the shop keeper.
9. You see cops and hear someone shout ‘Errrapolis’.
10. You know that when someone asks you which school you went to, they want to know if your a Protestant or Catholic.
Thank You to the kind person who nominated me for a 2010 SG1 Blue Moon Award for 'Undertow' and 'One Tequila, Two tequila'. Voteing starts on the 20th of March so PLEASE vote for me! Never been nominated for anything before so would be fantastic to win! :O)