Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
My name's Lauren, I'm twenty-one, and I'm Aussie.
Uh...Let's see...How about I tell you a bit about me?
I have amazing friends whom I love.
I love to read.
I love listening to music.
I tend to go through fads/obsessions with things.
Pick up lines amuse me.
Words interest me, though I have no desire to be a writer (at least outside of the small FF things I've done).
I really have nothing else to say. If you want to know something about me, simply ask!
My List of Fantastic Words That I Enjoy (lol)
Fraxinella (It's actually a plant but when I heard the name...lol)
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (Ironically, this is the name given to the fear of long words. No joke. You can Google that!)
Grammar & Spelling!
Ok, firstly, I would like to say that I realise my own grammar and/or spelling isn't perfect. But seriously, is it that hard to get the small things right?
There =/= Their =/= They're
Know =/= No =/= Now
Waste =/= Waist
To =/= Too =/= Two
There are others but I can't think of them at the present time.
When writing, it should also be noted that have and of are not interchangeable.
E.g. "Should of done my homework" is incorrect. "Should have done my homework" is correct. Notice the difference?
Also, it should be known that irregardless is not a word.
The use of apostrophe's should also be watched.
It's is different to its. If it's too hard to know the difference, expand the contraction. It's = it is.
Alright, so I'll probably add to this at some stage. I tend to be picky when it comes to grammar and spelling. I would say 'sorry if this offended anyone' but frankly, if you took offense then it's obviously something that you needed to be told.
Contacting Me (Just in case...?)
E-mail: Not gonna make it that easy. You can PM me through here.
MySpace: myspace.com/i_know_you_heart_me but I don't go on there very often.
Twitter: I know, I sold out. lol. twitter.com/Lozzarah
Write your top ten Twilight characters in no particular
1. Have you ever read a three/eight fanfic before?
2. Do you think four is hot?
3. What would happen if eight got one pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fics about two?
5. Would four and five make a good couple?
6. Seven and three or seven and nine?
7. What would happen if one walked in on two and eight in an awkward situation?
8. Make up a summary of a three/ten fic.
9. Is there such a thing as one/eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a six/two hurt/comfort fic.
11. What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to go out with one?
12. What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
13. If you wrote a song-fic about nine, what song would you choose?
14. If you wrote a one/five/nine fic, what would the warning be?
15. What might be a good pick-up line for four to use on eight?