Author has written 20 stories for Law and Order: SVU, Ghost Whisperer, Twilight, Addams Family, and Avengers.
Hiya people of earth! I'm Ami, from Ohio and I'm 18! Born in March and loves being a Pisces. I'm African American and a girl! Wooooo girls!!! Anywho, welcome to my profile! As you can tell I'm rather random! XD I'm pretty awesome *random dancing* I like to eat, like a lot, I also like to read anything that deals with vampires, angels and werewolves, you know that good stuff XD. Hmmm what else...I adore musicals and horror movies and I like to sing, even though I can't XDDDD
I love the color blue, summer thunderstorms, hanging out with my friends and RP'ing!! I love this site because it introduced me to a lot of cool people around the world. And I would do a really nice shout out to all of them but I don't really feel like typing all those names...Yeah I'm lazy as well XD. So uhm enjoy the randomness of my profile.
MY FAV SHOWS
MY FAV MEN!!(SUPER HOTTIES)
MY FAV BOOKS
If you love Jasper Hale more than Edward Cullen and if you think that Edward needs to get over himself and stop calling himself a monster, and stop thinking that he is the only one that has problems in Cullen family, and if you think that he needs to just go DIE IN A FREAKING HOLE BECAUSE JASPER WILL ALWAYS BE WAAAY BETTER THAN HIM... Copy and paste this onto your profile...or is that just me?
If you hear the voice of Jasper in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you think that Jasper absolutely ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried, screamed, or threw a fit when Jasper got out of control in New Moon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever acted like a paranoid fool because you believe that Jasper exists, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've started having dreams featuring Jasper, copy and paste this onto your profile.
This is such a sad poem!! (SOB!!)
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream,
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
If you think Jasper is better then Edward, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wish Emmett was your big brother, copy and paste this to your profile.
Emmett Cullen: Stronger Than You since 1916
Jasper Hale: Charming Ladies since 1843
Alice Cullen: Quirkier than You since 1901
Man: Have I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours and I go to mine.
Man: Hey baby, whats your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile. (nearly scraped my knee)
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile. (bad time to do it is during a test)
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal! Saying that you are normal is odd! If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy and paste this onto your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself! It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE then it's weird! If you agree, copy and paste this and put it in your profile!
If you think vampires have souls copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think the Cocoa Puff Turkey Bird thing should go to rehab, copy this into your profile!
Chocolate chip cookies are the best! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this into your profile!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone! Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it copy onto your profile this in your profile!
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in ur profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you think that any cartoon characters that are trying to steal cereal should just go to the freaking grocery store and buy some themselves copy this into your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings! If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile! LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile!
My best friend is insane, if you think your best friend is insane, put this in your profile!
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy and paste this into your profile! (haha my mother)
Skittles tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile! (m&m's are better)
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile (LONG LIVE POTTER!!!)
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile. (that hurts)
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile (yep *nods*)
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile. (grrrr so many people)
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile. (haha just did)
If you have ever ran into a mirror, copy this into your profile. (haha did this in D.C)
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile (totally true)
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile. (booo weed is not a need!)
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile. (do this all the time XD. hehe Jasper is sexy)
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever been poked and made a noise resembling that of a constipated animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
AACD is Addicted to All Cullens Disorder
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. copy and paste this if you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?"
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile
FRIENDS Vs. BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Your Real Name: Amanie
2.Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name ‘izzle’): Amaizzle
3. Your Detective Name (favorite color favorite color animal): Blue Cheetah
4. Your Soap Opera Name (Middle name current street name): Symone Woodview
5. Your "SSOOMMEETTHHIINNGG" Name (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Mcgamcer
6. Your Superhero Name (2nd favorite color favorite drink): Purple Dr. Pepper
7. Your Arab Name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Mgopale
8. Your Witness-Protection Name (mother's middle name): Selene
9. Your Goth Name: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Serenity
10. Your hobo name: (Your least favorite color and your least favorite food): Brown Liver
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!
Tell the truth and run.
All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative.
When angry, count to ten, when very angry, swear.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?"
When life hand you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own dang lemonade"
Don't mess with me I've got a stick
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself! It's rude!
Don't look at me in that tone of voice!
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Okay, that rip in the time-space continuum was so not my fault...ish.
My voices tell me that your voices are dorks.
Oh! Look, a distraction!
Sometimes, when I hear a song on the radio, I'm like red, green, red, blue, yellow.
Normal is a setting on a dryer.
In case of emergency, break dance.
For sale! My parents: buy one, get one free.
If love is stupid, then I stupid you.
School starts September 9. Resistance is futile.
I don't have a short attention span! I just...oh look, a kitten!
I hope you know that often times, we're the only ones who think each other's funny.
Homework kills trees. Save trees. Don't do homework.
Rawr! It means "I love you" in dinosaur.
Hold up! I can't hear you. Let me turn down my awesomeness...
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
They don't know that we know that they know we know.
I shower naked.
Sometimes, when I say "I'm fine," I want someone to look me in the eyes and say "tell the truth"
You'll always be my friend. You know too much.
The voices in my head are fighting again.
Music is my crack.
We are so hot, we make fire stop, drop, and roll.
I've gone to find myself. If I get back before I return, keep me here.
"I'm a dinosaur, so, like, 'rawr,' and stuffs"
Let’s go shenaniganizing!
People think I’m crazy, but I’m actually just bored.
People are like slinkies. Basically useless, yet it’s so fun to watch them fall down the stairs…
I find ‘good morning’ a contradiction of terms.
I’m not short. I’m built low to the ground for speed and accuracy.
I’m not short, I’m fun-sized.
You’re a great friend, but if zombies chase us, I’m tripping you.
The REAL Christmas miracle was finding three wise men.
Did you know that if you say “Gullible” slowly, it sounds like “green beans?”
I’m not good at empathy. Will you accept sarcasm?
Bad things happen when my friends think…
Holy nonsensical exclamation, batman!
Friends are the ones who cry with you. Best friends are the ones who stand there with a shovel and ask who did it.
Friends are the ones who ask what happened. Best friends are the ones who shout, “SHE’S PISSED! MOVE!”
I’m not as random as you think I SALAD!
Opening Credits: My First Kiss-30H!3 ft. Ke$ha (good so far...)
Birth: New Divide- Linkin Park (born like a boss)
First Day Of School: Freakum Dress- Beyonce (what kind of school is this...)
Falling In Love: Back To December- Taylor Swift
Fight Song: Bulletproof- La Roux (lol okay)
Breaking Up: Too Close- Alex Clare (okay this can work)
Prom: Rolling In The Toxic Depp- Mashup of Rolling in the Deep and Toxic, Bumpers Mashup (freaking awesome! Wish they did play this at prom)
Life: You Don't Own Me- uhmm not sure I heard it on First Wives Club (Sweet)
Mental Breakdown: Cryin= Aerosmith
Driving: The High Road- Jojo (lol it has road in it)
Flashback:Night Time Is The Right Time- Ray Charles (what kind of flashback is this)
Wedding: Shake- Jesse McCartney (hehehehe...after the wedding song)
Birth Of Child: We Are Young- Glee version (hmm okay)
INTERMISSION: Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae (lol awesome)
Final Battle: Skyscarper- Demi Lovato (hmmm okay)
Death Scene: I Say A Little Prayer For You- Glee version (-_-)
Funeral: Bottoms Up- Trey Songz (really...I'm dead and everyone is drinking and partying.)
End Credits: I Know What I am- Band Of Skulls (seems legit)
7 Ways to Scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterward, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
Character everyone else loves that I don’t: Rachel
The character that I love that everyone else hates: Santana
The character I use to love but not anymore: Emma...I still adore her but not that much anymore
The characters I would shag anytime: Puck, Mike, Sam and Mr. Shue
The character I want to be like: hmmm that's a hard one it would have to be a cross between Brittany, Santana and Mercedes with a little bit of Artie thrown in.
The characters I’d slap: Rachel and Finn!!!!
A pairings that I love: Klaine, Brittana, Quick
A pairing that I hate: Finn and Quinn, Sam and Santana,
Favorite characters: Santana, Brittany and Quinn
My three least favorite characters: Finn, Rachel and Mr. Shue
Character I am most like: Brittany with a dash of Santana and Tina and a sprinkle of Emma
Mental Hospital Phone Menu:
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
Annoying things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Knock Knock! Who's there? You know! You-know-who? EXACTLY AVADA KEDVARA!!!!
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Always remember that you are absolutely positively unique. Just like everyone else.
Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target.
Life is like a haircut. Some are long, some are short. Some are good, some are bad... and some people really need to get one.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
Reality is for people who lack imagination.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.
Chaos, panic, pandemonium. My work here is done.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
I used up all my sick days so I called in dead.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape
How is it possible to have a civil war?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You love to shop.
You like hanging out at the shopping center.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You smile a lot more than you should.
How much am I worth?
Natural Hair Color:
Total so far: $125
Total so far: $235
Total so far: $335
Total so far: $655
Total so far: $1,055
Total so far: $1,105
Total so far: $1,155
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
Final Total: $4,285
I DARE YOU TO COPY AND PASTE THE QUIZ ABOVE!!!!!!!
Make A Sentence:
1(Jan) - I shot
Pick the day (number) you were born on...
01 - a rock star
Pick the color of shirt you are wearing...
White - because im sexy like that
I stabbed the trojan man because my gummy bears made me
About Myself...THE TRUTH (PARTLY)
1. Name: Amanie
2. Nickname: Ami or Manie (and a lot more)
4. Male or Female : Female all the way baby
5. Primary school: wth is that?
6. Elementary school: Too many to mention.
7. High school : C.H.U.H
8. Hair color: brown
9. Tall or short: uhm 5'5 is short right?
12.Phone or Camera: phone
13. Health Freak: HELL NO.
14. Orange or apple: Apples! cause they are beautiful
15. Do you have a crush on someone: nope
16. Eat or Drink: Eat XD
17. Piercings: Ears
18. Pepsi or Coke: Cherry Coke XD or that Wild Cherry Pepsi..hmmm
HAVE YOU EVER?
19.Been in an airplane: Yep.
20.Been in a relationship: of course
21.Been in a car accident: nope
22.Been in a fist fight: no I don't fight fair...I'm pretty sure I would use a chair or whatever was next to me to hit someone with.
23.First Piercing: Ears.
24.First Best Friend: Erina (1st grade)
25.First Award: In kindergarten i did something and got some kind of award
26.First Crush: Allen from Jurassic Park!
27.First word: Uh oh lol and Eat
29.Last friend you talked to in person: Divyne
30.Last friend you texted: Shalice
31.Last friend you watched a movie with: Divyne
32.Last food I ate: Eating a polish boy..well really eating the fries off of the polish boy
33. Last movie you watched: Vampires Suck
34. Last song you listened to:Dance For You- Beyonce
35. Last thing you bought: Chili Fries from Wendys
36. Last person(thing) you hugged: Divyne
37. Food: hmmm I love to eat so I can't chose...but I love spicy/hot food
38. Drinks: Dr. Pepper
39. Bottoms: skirts
40. Flower: Lilies
41. Animal: Cheetah
42. Colors: Blue and Purple
43. Movie: Avengers!
44. Subjects: English and Ceramics
HAVE YOU EVER...
45. Fallen in love with someone: Unfortunately.
46. Celebrated Halloween: YES.
47. Had your heart broken: Yeah.
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone: Nope.
49. Wanted to smack someone upside the head: Hell yes
51. Eaten a whole standard sized pizza: Dude, yes!
52. Tried to do something, but couldn't succeed: Yep
53. Did something I regret: so many things
54. Broke a promise: yep one of the things I regret
55. Hid a secret: Yep and I still am
56. Pretended to be happy: oh yeah doing that right now
57. Met someone who changed your life: Yes I actually have
58. Pretended to be sick: Yep XD
59. Left the country: No >.>
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it: Yeah, I do it all the time
61. Cried over the silliest thing: Lilo & Stitch
62. Ran 5 miles: hahahhahahahhahahaha NOOOOOO
63. Went to the beach with your best friends: Yep
64. Got into an argument with your friends: Yeppers
65. Hated someone: Oh yeah
66. Stayed single for a whole year: Oh yeah.
67. Eating: polish boy
68. Drinking: Mucho Mango Arizona
69. Listening to: Beyonce
70. Thinking about: college classes, writing, sleeping and why my internet is being so slow
71. Plans for today: hmm getting to bed a decent hour
72. Waiting for: the weekend
73. Want kids: Yeah but I'm debating that after I took Health class
74. Want to get married: Yes
75. Careers in mind: Forensic Anthropologist
WHICH IS BETTER IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?:
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes, always.
77. Shorter or taller: Taller. I feel protected around taller guys, so yeah
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms?: Stomach, lol.
81. Hook-up or relationship?: Relationship.
82. Looks or personality?: Both.
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope but I broke them before XD
84. Snuck out of a house: Yep.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: I like knifes *shrugs* Of course I used it in self defense
86. Kissed someone before: Of course!
87. Broken someone's heart: Yes
88. Been in love: Yes
89. Cried when someone died: Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Hell yes
91. Miracles: yep
92. Love at first sight: hmm depends
93. Heaven: maybe
94. Santa Clause: No.
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now?: no
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: Yes have for the last 5 years now
99. Do you believe in God?: hmm don't think so
100. Would you change something in your life?: Yeah, I would.
(lol I have a lot)
Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale(Twilight)
Piper Halliwell and Leo Wyatt (Charmed)
Elliot Stabler and Olivia Benson (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit)
Tony DiNozzo and Ziva David (NCIS)
Abby and McGee (NCIS)
Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
Melinda Gordan and Jim Clancy (Ghost Whisper)
Zoey Redbird and Stark (House Of Night)
Luce and Daniel (Fallen)
Tris and Tobias (Divergent)
Elena and Damon (The Vampire Diaries)
Booth and Bones (Bones)
Quinn and Sam(Glee)
Santana and Brittany (Glee)
Mike and Tina (Glee)
Emma and Will (Glee)
Blaine and Kurt (Glee)
Quinn and Puck (Glee)
Katniss and Peeta (The Hunger Games)
(lol, that's all for now!!! XD)
Okay these are the costumes for "Love Like This."
Alice and Jasper-
Emmett and Rosalie-(But Rosalie's dress is Red not black)
Edward and Bella-
Unsafe External Link