Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, Ouran High School Host Club, and D.Gray-Man.
Hi. Time to rewrite my profile.
I'm 17. Australian-born. Chinese background. I predominately watch English drama now. I'm fussy with grammar and spelling, though I do happen to have quirks which destroy the fundamentals of time and space in regards to the propriety of the English language sometimes - such as the tendency to go for long paragraphs at a time with no capital letters. My favourite subject in school is English. I go to a school for girls. No, I'm not boy-deprived. My best friends are just as bizarre as I am, one of them is more. I drink tea. I like owls. I like Owl City. I am on the side of the Hogwartians, the Whovians, the Sherlockians, Loki's Army and several other reinforcements.
I do not believe in the rivalry chasm that is being created between Elementary and BBC Sherlock. Yes I am a fan of all Sherlock Holmes-ness; from ACD to Elementary and onward (until future notice).
If you think Twilight is sophisticated stuff with content that relates to society and is deep and all that - GTFO. no offence, but I really cannot, as a competent English student in the top ranking school for English in the state, accept such fig's end.
Yes, my beliefs are coming together.
And I'm changing my profile because I don't trust how much I like anime anymore.
Favourite Dramas: Sherlock, Doctor Who, Merlin, Downton Abbey
A few things I'd recommend:
- All my favourite dramas.
I ship a lot of ships. Predominantly Johnlock, Cherik, LaviYu.
For those who ship Merthur. I don't. I only ship their loyal friendship, but I don't want to ruin that awesome bromance by shipping a romance. Sorry.
Beta-Reading: Feel free to ask me to beta-read. I'm entering my final year of high school, but I should be available for occasional editing and checking. I'm fine with Brit-picking a little bit, but I'm not the best for the job since I'm Australian.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you listen to and talk back to the voices in your head and find nothing wrong with it because you know they're there, put this in your profile.
If you like giant headphones, copy this into your profile.
If you constantly dream about anime characters, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are simply in luv with Kanda/Lavi pairing, you MUST copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever copy and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would kill to have wings, post this in your profile.
I love cookies, cake, Hunny-senpai, and cute things. If you agree, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever dreamed about being an Anime Character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile.
If you've ever left one room to get something from another room, then once you were in the other room, forgot what you were trying to get, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever laughed at your friend when they've done something stupid, copy and paste this.
If you've ever laughed and couldn't stop yourself from laughing for the next few minutes, copy and paste this.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
Most people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them.
It takes 47 muscles to frown, and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard. (my mum says this =_=")
If Fanfiction is to you is what Facebook is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with a character so much that you have dreams about meeting or fighting them, copy and paste this.
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you have a tendency to talk to your self, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever hit your nose on a glass window, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're okay with laughing at yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read boyxboy shippings/parings, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile
If reality continues to ruin your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen madly in love with a fictional character, PLEASE copy and paste this into your profile!
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you say or do a totally random thing, like, "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself ( I find that I'm a very tough opponent.). So if you're crazy copy this onto your profile.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "Eraser Bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A friend is someone who won't say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing too, just to help you cry. if you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
.:YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...:.
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle.
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?
3. Your teacher is...
4. What's written on your classroom's billboard?
5. How would you describe your next-door neighbours?
6. What would your best friend say about you?
7. How do you feel right now?
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
10. When you open your wardrobe, you see...
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
12. If you had to write a fanfic right now, what would it be called?
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
14. Your life's theme song?
15. How would you describe what you are doing at this moment?
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
17. Your motto is...
18. If you could buy anything in the world, you would buy...
19. What did you dream about last night?
20. Any Last Words?
Answer random questions of the day
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
For example, if the criminal law is failing (Cambridge Legal Studies Preliminary)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
Laptop, Legal Studies notes, tutoring notebook, cup of tea, a lot of things
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Hospital Flowers - Owl City
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?
Word document. My phone.
9. What are you wearing?
Tracksuit pants, singlet, jumper, undergarments.
10. Did you dream last night?
I dreamt about being on a train, and one of my friends was singing Good Time (by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen) with Niall from One Direction. Then, I was lecturing two little girls on being polite on the same train. And then, my other friend and I were part of SNSD. And then, I was handing something to my other friend who went upstairs to a parking lot with her dad, and I went downstairs to find my mum. ..Oh wait this was a Yes/No Boolean question.
11. When did you last laugh?
About 5 minutes ago. My friend texted me. Maybe that wasn't really laughing. Smiling.
12. What is on the walls of the room you're in?
Giant Golden Owl. Sketch of Lavi from my best friend. Sketch of Lavi and Kanda, self drawn. The Muppets movie poster. Random bits of coloured paper. Postcard from Shanghai, self-sent. Owl City and GEM concert tickets. Train and bus tickets. Gelatissimo (ice cream) loyalty card. 1MW (one million women) business card. Ice Skating Class Pass. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie ticket. Batman card. Pepsi Cola, Ready for a Waltz?, Fairgrounds, RUOK?, Water Conservation, Harry Potter Exhibition, National Youth Week, World Peace, Chinese Fortune Cookie, TAFE, Parrot, Stay Connected, Violin, Sydney Festival 2012, 2010, MCA Lightbulb, Bangarra Dance Theatre, Periodic Table of Elements, Titanic 100 Years, FISH Maritime Museum, Hamish and Andy Euro Gap Year and Over it? free postcards. Study Schedule that I am definitely not following right now. Friday On My Mind leaflet. War Horse movie promotion leaflet. Hugo movie leaflet. Sydney NightFest newspaper cutting. Owlish birthday card from my friend. Metcard from Melbourne. Din Tai Fung business card. Two post-it notes with drawings of my clothes on Jan 1st and Jan 2nd 2011. A small post-it note saying I BELIEVE IN SHERLOCK HOLMES, found in school classroom. Bite Back promotion leaflet. Prometheus movie ticket. The Avengers movie ticket. Free bookmarks from NSW State Library. Wooden train spelling out my name. Two photo frames. Lots of paint. White lined paper cut-out owl, self-made on impulse. Tinsel. Martin Freeman and Benedict Cumberbatch, newspaper cut-out. LOVE IS SUPERFICIAL FICKLE USELESS, pencilled. Captain America shield and costume, self-made. Oh that's everything. :)
Edit: Same as last time, just adding on about 15 new postcards.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I enjoyed listing the things on my wall.
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionare overnight, what would you buy?
A new house with a library room. And then millions of books.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
In my bunch of friends, we RP lots of realms. I've been: Kaoru Hitachiin of OHSHC, Anne Boleyn of the Tudors, Charles Xavier of X-Men, Captain Steve Rogers of The Avengers and Captain America, Harry Styles of One Direction *traumatic sigh, Sherlock Holmes of Sherlock, the Eleventh Doctor of Doctor Who, Ted Mosby of HIMYM, George Weasley of Harry Potter, Merlin of Merlin
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd remove all of humanity! >:D sorry don't kill me for that but i think nature needs a chance here.
19. Do you like to dance?
Relatively...when motivated. Or alone.
20. George Bush?
Who's that? Just kidding. No comment.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
River's actually a nice name, but I haven't really thought about this.
22. Imagine you first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes I would and I have considered it.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates.
"Hi Alicia." me: "...wow. the fact that i can see you either means a) you're real or b) i believed in you at some deep subconscious level to the point where in my afterlife this is what i see. amazing." then he'll probably give me the raised eyebrows look or the "sigh i knew she would say that" face. :)
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put Decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In accordance with the prophecy.”
7. Don't use any punctuation
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
10. Specify that your drive-through order is “To Go.”
11. Sing along at the Opera.
12. Go to a poetry recital and ask why all the poems don’t rhyme.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
14. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you’re not in the mood.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON! I WON!”
16. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,"Run for your lives, they’re loose!!"
17. Tell your children over dinner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
18. Go in front of your classroom and shout "I like pie!"
19. greet all your friends with a tackle.
And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
20. Copy and send this list to someone to make them smile...It's called therapy.
so yeah...after that... check out the stories i'm reading because they're really good or have a plot i really liked...and some advertising for BoundaryOfLimitation whose works i keep stumbling across by accident and really liking before realising that it's actually the same author! :D
There's also a few really good writers in the Sherlock realm that I quite admire.
Let the fanfiction BEGIN! ONWARD FELLOW SUBJECTS! :3