Books: Twilight Saga, Harry Potter, Sweetblood, Series of Unfourtunate Events, Shadow Children Series, Kiki Strike, Chronicles of Narnia, Hunger Games, The City of Ember, A Tree Grows in Brooklyn, War of The Worlds, Island of the Blue Dolphins, Everlost, Uglies, Pretties, Specials, Extras, a lot more I can't think of right now...
Music: Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Beatles, Elton John, Lady GaGa, Queen, 311, Jesse Ed Davis, Florence + The Machine, George Harrison, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Disney music, Billy Idol, ELO, Fistful of Mercy, Fleetwood Mac, Isreal Kamakawiwo'ole, Jason Mraz, Jefferson Airplane, Joan Jett, The Kinks, Nirvana, Oasis, Tom Petty, Traveling Wilburys
Interests: Hanging with friends, playing drums, marimba and viola :) listening to music, reading and writing fanfction (I'm deleting all of mine, but I am revising a Tom Riddle story, because I had a good concept just not the right frame of mind to write it in!) playing video games
Movies: Star Trek, Twilight, Harry Potter, Best in Show, Sweeny Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Corpse Bride, Mrs. Doubtfire, Pirates of the Caribbean, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Across The Universe, a lot of others...I can't think right now
Tv Shows: George Lopez, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Star Trek (original series), MADTv, Spongebob Squarepants, Home Improvement, Family Matters, Full House, How It's Made, Seinfeld, Say Yes to the Dress, My Fair Wedding with David Tutara, The Big Bang Theory, The Office
1. Grab the book nearest to you, and go to page 111, Paragraph 6. What is it?
" 'I wouldn't cry,' said Johnny, 'Maybe the pigeon wanted to get away from his relatives. If he doesn't like the new cooop, he'll fly back to the old one when he gets out again.' Francie was consoled." - A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
2. Sretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My old glasses case, from when I still actually wore glasses!
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Big Bandg Theory
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My almost empty Hansons soda can fizzling...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Went to Whole Foods 2 hours ago ish
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Grey Snowflake flannel PJ bottoms, and a grey tank, hair back in a messy bun
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes I did...it was a really weird dream...
11. When did you last laugh?
My boyfriend sent me a hilarious text 5 minutes ago :)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A trip to Disneyland, and then save up some money to go to college in San Diego!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love Starbucks coffee of any kind!
18. If you could change two things about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
1. Make all the things in all my favorite book series come to life. 2. Be able to travel wherever I wanted in about 3 seconds
19. Do you like to dance?
Oh yes ^_^
20. George Bush:
Don't mind him
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I would, yeah :)
Unsafe External Link