Author has written 38 stories for House, M.D., Primeval, Harry Potter, X-Men: The Movie, Heroes, Sherlock, Vampire Diaries, and Victoria.
Thanks to everyone who reviews my stories. I love getting your opinions.
I've got an account on AO3 (Archive of Our Own) that has some of these fics on as well as some new Doctor Who ones. I'll hopefully have all these fics put up onto my AO3 account eventually, and I'll probably post there rather than here first from now on. My username there is Keira_63 -
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) - Sybil Branson nee Crawley (Downton Abbey) - River Tam (Firefly) - Sookie Stackhouse & Eric Northman (Southern Vampire Mysteries / True Blood) - Claire Bennet, Sylar & Peter Petrelli (Heroes) - Rachel Berry, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce, Kitty Wilde, Noah Puckerman & Blaine Anderson (Glee) - Allison Cameron, Greg House & James Wilson (House MD) - Kate Todd, Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Tony DiNozzo & Ellie Bishop (NCIS) - Rose Tyler, Ninth Doctor, Tenth Doctor, Eleventh Doctor, Jack Harkness & Gwen Cooper (Doctor Who & Torchwood) - Caroline Forbes, Klaus Mikaelson, Kol Mikaelson, Katerina Petrova/Katherine Pierce & Rebekah Mikaelson (Vampire Diaries) - Molly Hooper & Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) - Penny & Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) - Princess / Lady Mary Tudor & Charles Brandon (The Tudors) - Haruhi Fujioka, Kyoya Ootori & Takashi 'Mori' Morinozuka (Ouran High School Host Club) - Veronica Mars & Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars) - Bella Swan, Jasper Hale & Angela Webber (Twilight) - Lindsay Monroe, Don Flack & Jessica Angell (CSI NY) - Rogue, Gambit & Wolverine (X-Men) - Padme Amidala, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, Leia Organa, Han Solo, Rey & Poe Dameron (Star Wars) - Katniss Everdeen, Finnick Odair, Johanna Mason, Primrose Everdeen, Haymitch Abernathy & Rue (Hunger Games) - Dawn Summers, Spike & Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Barney Stinson, Lily Aldrin & Robin Scherbatsky (How I Met Your Mother) - Lucy Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie & Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia) - Darcy Lewis, Loki, Sif, Tony Stark, Agent Phil Coulson, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Thor, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson & Maria Hill (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Casey Shraeger & Jason Walsh (The Unusuals) - Lucifer Morningstar & Chloe Decker (Lucifer) - Victoria & Lord Melbourne (Victoria)
Sybil/Branson (Downton Abbey) - Sookie/Eric (Southern Vampire Mysteries / True Blood) - Claire/Sylar (Heroes) - Claire & Peter Friendship (Heroes) - Rachel/Jesse (Glee) - Santana/Brittany (Glee) - House/Cameron (House MD) - Doctor/Rose (Doctor Who) - Klaus/Caroline (Vampire Diaries) - Sherlock/Molly (Sherlock) - Elizabeth/Darcy (Pride & Prejudice) - Emma/Knightley (Emma) - Veronica/Logan (Veronica Mars) - Flack/Angell (CSI NY) - Rogue/Gambit (X-Men) - Jeff/Annie (Community) - Leia/Han (Star Wars) - Padme/Obi-Wan (Star Wars) - Anne/Gilbert (Anne of Green Gables) - Buffy/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) - Lucifer/Chloe (Lucifer) - Victoria/Melbourne (Victoria)
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and even if you don't. A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it? Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't. Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead.
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort (even though he should)
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals