Author has written 6 stories for Misc. Anime/Manga, Star Wars, and Haru-Sari.
I am a female whose birthdate is 08/19/1983.
My Star Wars site, Star Wars Fanfiction Forever Just in case, that's swfanficforever (dot) angelfire (dot) com.
My deviantART account My deviantart name is SarahRiddle
Fics in Progress:
I have not forgotten. Would you believe I'm still working on the aforementioned fanfic? There are some little details and some big details all going into it as well. Also, I've been a tad busy recently. I was the maid of honor for a wedding in another state, for one. BUT I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN. I'm also a bit stuck on part of it... Need a way to move it forward while still keeping the impact. And also other things.
As soon as my story is finished, I will do as I have said I will do in the 7/12/2012 notice below. DON'T GIVE UP ON MEEEEEEEE!
Ever Wanting to Cuddle My Cat,
P.S. I still don't regret deleting most of my fics. In fact, I think The Doctor would be very much pleased with me. XD
You may have noticed a bunch (most) of my fics are now missing. The thing is, people keep reading my old fics (that I never took seriously) and reviewing. Many of the reviews I end up receiving don't seem to show an understanding that these fics were written YEARS ago. They're junk and I want the focus to be on better writing.
I'm sorry if you faved a fic I'm deleting, but trust me when I say it's for the best. I'll make it up to you when I post my new SW fic.
AS OF 7/12/2012:
EXCITING, BOLD, HUGE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL (I'm exaggerating for effect) NEWS!!!!!
1) I've actually done some research for this one. Gaaaaaaaasssssssssp-ah! That never happens! Well, it DOES happen... when I take what I'm writing seriously and aren't just goofing around. That's right - no bunnies in this one. Note the serious face.
2) I'm writing it all out before I post it.
3) Each part is four to five (or six) pages long typed - no less than approximately four, and no more than six. This is to help me with the pacing.
4) I have the ending and different steps planned out.
5) I actually have back-stories for some of the side characters I've made up.
6) I have a friend who will kick my butt if I don't finish writing it. Yeah.
THE PLAN: I will post it all, complete, at once, at my Star Wars website. I will post it here, on FFnet, one part a week. Why? Because I can. Mbwahahahahahahahahaha.
As you can probably guess from the way I've worded things, it's no where near completion. I think I'm getting close to the middle. It'd go faster if my friend would CHECK HER E-MAIL and GET BACK TO ME SOONER! Seriously. See, what I do is I e-mail each new part to her to gather her thoughts and opinions on how it's going. The more I get her hooked, the better I'm doing. And then I receive the message of "WRITE MORE. NOW. THANK YOU."
That there is some real love.
Well, my goal for today was to raise your little hopes and I do so think I've accomplished that! (No, I won't be dashing your hopes on the rocks!)