Name: Murdoch (it's an alias(a character in my current screenplay):3) Actually my profile pic's supposed to be me.
Birthday: November 25
Location: The city of Ann Arbor in the indecisive state of Michigan where it can't make up it's mind about the weather. Example: This February we had several inches of snow and it was below freezing. The next two days the temperature gets to be in the 50s! Then... the temperature goes back down to freezing. Oh how I love Michigan weather.
Education: I'm supposed to be a senior but... I found a loophole(don't you love them :3?) in my high school's credit system that allowed me to graduate this past November. Now I'm a community college student for the time being and let me tell you that college is A LOT better than high school. High school wasn't really my gig XD.
:D (likes): Philosophy, composing music (I love my guitar :3 and ask me sometime and I'll send you a sampling of my music), writing poetry/lyrics, working on my screenplay (The Ivy Collective), listening to music (Isis, Mogwai, Tool, and Tori Amos), acting (stage and voice), anime, manga, drawing, and a little gaming.
:( (things I don't really care for that much): Ignorance, those who go out of their way to hurt others, apathy, and people that feel the need to one up you all the time (-_-#)
A little about me: I am a huge daydreamer to say the least. I feel like JD from Scrubs because I tend to have inner monologues with myself. But don't let my daydreaminess(yes, I adding -ness to a word makes it even more awesome.) fool you. I'm actually pretty sharp-minded. I love art of any medium and I am a firm supporter of the arts in schools. Can you believe that schools are taking out music and art programs out of their curriculums?! Anyways I am a poet, musician, artist, lyricist, actor, and a writer. My current plans are to teach english in Japan (yes, I am well aware of the fact that I sound like a total nerd for saying that.) for a few years before pursing a university professor position. But my dream job is to be a film maker or a musician(the kind that doesn't have to live off grilled cheeses). Also being a voice actor would be totally stellar(note: If you're looking for a voice actor, let me know :).) I guess I will be writing here in the future and I hope I get to meet plenty of interesting people :).
P4=love :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0NT9CQt6RU& (Persona 4+Azumanga Daioh=total win)
I found this on a profile here(FortunesRevolver) and I thought that this was so funny that I had to do it, let's see how many I can relate too :3.
~Remember to read everything~
Twenty-five Ways to Tell You're Obsessed With Persona 4
1. You've dyed/cut your hair Souji's, Naoto's, or Kanji's hair color/style
2. You forced a group of people or your friends to play King's Game
(My friends are too LAME(I'll mention why later) to play King's Game)
3. You painted a perfectly good of black headphones orange just so you could claim they were "Yosukephones".
4. You've assigned your friend's Persona 4 names because of their personalities.
5. You've spent in inordinate amount of money to get a tie the right shade of yellow.
6. You've beaten the game... more than once.
7. 'If you've made a 'You know you're addicted to Persona 4 If' list.'
8. You make "beary punny" remarks on a regular basis.
9. You've cosplayed one of the characters for no reason... at all.
10. You stay up on purpose to see if the Midnight Channel comes on... more than once.
12. You believe AdachixCabbage is a canon pairing.
13. You (or your friends) have gotten paranoid because of the rain and fog.
14. You've memorized at least fifty percent of the game script.
15. You’ve written more than one fanfic for the series because you didn’t feel your fan-service was met.
16. You've memorized an entire Social Link, including Reversals and Romance options.
17. You think NaotoxRise is a canon pairing "just because you said so".
18. You have crafted, purchased, stolen, or otherwise obtained a Kuma/Teddie plushie.
19. You forced a friend into cosplay your favorite pairing from the game with you... at gun-point.
20. You've convinced one or more of your friends to play the game and dragged them into the fandom.
21. You've been given a in-game nickname that even your teachers use.
22. If you have named one of your teachers (appropriately or not) King Moron.
23. Someone has called you "The Insert Last Name Here Challenge."
24. You've watched videos for the game on YouTube out of sheer boredom
25. You're walls are covered in pictures from the game
If any of the above statements apply to you, copy and paste this list, then bold the statements that apply to you (add comments if you wish) and put your name on this list: FortunesRevolver, TheUnseenEye(:D)