Author has written 40 stories for Gakuen Alice, Pokémon, S.A, 39 Clues, Harry Potter, Rental Magica/レンタルマギカ, Teen Titans, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
"GOOGLE BEFORE YOU TWEET"
its the new THINK before you SPEAK ;)
The name is Ma. Ella Mae T. Torrecampo, its a mouthful yes. So, you can simply call me Ella or mellamaet (Pronounced as: me-la-may-t) or just simply Mel (I thank TheCretin for the new nickname )
Blogger. Writer. College Student. Future Radio and TV production expert.
JUST A FEW RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I still believe in getting my happily ever after; but I don't plan on sitting by a window in a huge tower to wait for my prince.
2. I'm the kind of girl who still believes in favorite colors, autograph books, and looking for shapes among the clouds.
3. I'll always prefer DRACO MALFOY over HARRY POTTER.
4. I think The Twilight Saga is DECENT, but no one can deny that no one can replace HARRY POTTER.
5. I believe in falling in love, but sometimes I doubt my own beliefs XD
6. I believe in the saying IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT A PERSON, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.
7. I never play by the rules. Most of my family and friends call me RUTHLESS, but I think I'm merely...AN OPPORTUNIST
8. Since I joined fanfiction.net, I have changed my pen name 3 times :D
9. Every time a read a new installer of a book series, I always end up reading fanfics about that afterwards XD
10. I am a huge bitch when I want to be. I say it as it is, I don't believe in sugar coating words. But I know when I would offend somebody.
11. I save each and everyone of the emails sent to me by FanFiction.net containing your reviews and faves. YES! I care
As much as I could, I really, genuinely try to reply to the questions that you have. So anonymous reviewers, if you have a question, GIVE ME A WAY TO CONTACT YOU! Because, honestly, I really do enjoy answering your questions.
JUST A LITTLE SHOUT OUT FROM ME TO A FEW PEOPLE:
Fanfiction, is called fanfiction for a reason. I may or may not choose to go with the canon plot. So don't hate me if I choose the latter. I need time to adjust, to internalize and get to know the characters before I write them in a way that you would all agree on, and when I say I rushed a story, it really means I rushed through it. As in, 15 minutes typing time because believe it or not, I really am a very busy person, I just love writing so much that I try to make time for it.
That is all.