Yo. Sup? Well a bit about me. I'm a college student. I'm a nursing major at Union University. I am a junior. I'm very random and love almost any form of humor, but my favorite is anything that is politically incorrect and could get me in trouble for saying it :P. I have a girlfriend and she is awesome. I have been known by a few different names here on ffnet, but I think I'm gonna stick with this one. I mostly deal with South Park and Dragonball/ DBZ, but I may branch out a little bit when I find the time. I have a few outlets, mostly video games, but I keep finding that writing fanfictions just work out best.
Writing style: I like to work within the characters usually. I tend to do a more chaotic/weird third person party mind reader thing. I don't see it used that much and it's not very popular at all, but that's not what I am writing for. I don't write to sound smart and I know I don't use perfect grammar. I would rather write out of my soul and have a decent storyline than a perfectly written sentence on a piece of paper. Grammar perfection, to me at least, does not convey a sense of humanism to the story. Imperfections within grammer and lack of overly-large words makes it more human and a bit more chaotic, maybe harder to read, but I believe it gets the point across better. I generally write action/adventure, angst, or humor, but I have been wanting to get out of my shell and write some heavy romance stories. That seems to be all I've been reading lately anyway. I have really bad ADD so I generally tend to write 2 major stories and minor one so I don't get bored with just writing one story.
1. A Warrior's Heart: (DBZ) Gohan has weird dreams about an ancient Saiyan warrior and has taken up his father's previous position as the defender of Earth. Adventure/Romance Gohan/Videl. It is currently on hiatus as of right now. I want to continue writing, but I am very busy with school and there is a lot of research that I must do before I can continue on with this story. I also need to make a more detailed outline of the story as of right now. I'm tired of aimlessly writing the next chapter.
2. Pain and Solace: (DBZ) Gohan/Videl. Pain/hurt/comfort/angst. Gohan's parents are dead and now he has been adopted into the Briefs' family. He is hurt after being left with now family and can only deal with it by isolating himself... that is until he meets a certain raven-haired girl. Story is also on hiatus. I need to think more about the story and how it is going to fold out. I also need to make a very detailed outline for it. This story is my minor stories
3. It was Love: (Bleach) Romance/General. Ichi/Ruki. AU. Ichigo and Rukia are together at the Shinigami Academy. Discontinued until further notice.
Works in Progress:
1. Echos of Time: (Bleach) Ichigo/Rukia. Romance/Adventure. Starts at the creation of the King's Key and the Winter War. Ichigo fights in the final battle between Soul Society and Aizen and comes out a hero of both worlds. He is given an ultimadum and he has to choose between his life and losing a dear friend for possibly several decades or losing several friends for possibly an eternity. What is his decision? What will he do after he makes his decision? Goes on well past the Winter War and there is even another war that will be fought! I am very excited to get this one started. It will possibly be my favorite story to write. I have a TON of research to do on Bleach before I can even attempt to start this though. It will be my second major story when I start writing again.
2. Battlegrounds: (DBZ) Gohan/Videl. Romance. Gohan is a Saiyan Elite and a certain female has caught his eye, but it just so happen she is part of King Vegeta's Royal Elite and any relationship between them would be considered illegal. He would love to be with her, but there is only one problem. She doesn't even know he exists. Watch as Gohan has to fight for his chance at love! (SO CHEESY!) I'll be glad to write this when I'm done with my other major stories. It's not on my priority list though.