Poll: what are your preferred ff/kh or crossover pairings? PM me with any other suggestions Vote Now!
Author has written 36 stories for Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, and Naruto.
1) I apologize to my KH fans. Naruto is my new pseudo obsession as it has so much angst potential and that's all i can write right now. i am still trying to write for kh it's just much much harder.
2) I'm on hiatus now for all my multichaptered fics sorry but can't be helped don't have any time at the moment (i may keep coming out with oneshots in the meantime though)
3) I DO take story requests so you can suggest some story ideas and things you would like to see but please read and review my current stuff first, m'kay? good.
4) Oh and answer my poll questions! pleaseeee!! PLEASE! They're for my stories, so please rate. i really appreciate it and it helps me know what pairings are popular, etc, etc.
status: um busy and researching and such
have to look over the in-game timelines and storylines again get a feel for characters see how the characters are in the ff games as well for my fics
oh and also for ppl who write OC's and just characters in general here's some guidelines you can check it out on this site:
some q's if ya know the answers/can help me then share the wealth and tell me the stuff.
have any of my readers gone skydiving? what's it like? i'd love to go but i wouldn't want to trust my life to the parachute and the string to release it... if something's wrong with one of 'em then it ain't pretty...
about my fics:
1) very thought and character centered but i do try to have lots of action
2) usually have many different pairings
3) usually have some measure of angst though I do write more humor now than i used to but most do have some serious notes (i have been told that many, even the some of cute ones, tend to have a darkish hint mwahaha)
4) i try to always come up with new and unusual plots, expect twists if something begins to seem predictable beware
5) i have more ideas than what i know what to do with. I will *attempt* to finish all the fics I begin some are on hiatus at the moment
6) so far they are mostly KH fics, some with FF references, or crossovers with final fantasy, and i have a fics dealing with the naruto-verse
7) and finally the reason we're all on here is to do this for fun that means i have other things to do as well updates may be infrequent. i'm sorry but it happens. a lot. especially when i don't plan my stories out very much.
amazing fics and authors:
okay all the authors that you see in my favs are amazing as are the stories in my favs the difference is a fav author means i recommend everything by that author. right now i'm adding lots of stuff to my favs but i tend to go through them a lot so only the stuff which is absolutely amazing is there.
my take on yaoi/yuri: why not? If it's well done it's well done. The problem is much of it just isn't.
my pet peeves:
1) lack of spellcheck - no I don't mean all typos I'm not THAT bitchy. I mean this to those who didn't even use a spellcheck program there are ones free online!! and if you can't take five minutes to do that why should i use my time to read and then review a story you don't seem to even care about?!
2) mpreg-- just... why? If you like gay couples or whatever then you have to accept this: no vag=no babies. I mean really c'mon it's part of being gay, i can actually see that as being part of very well written moving fics involving any gay couple or even a straight couple if one is like infertile or something. Knowing you can't have kids of your own might be a sacrifice for some, if they're willing to sacrifice that you're golden, if not maybe you should rethink the couple. i think this is why i tend to dislike a substantial amount of yaoi or yuri it should focus on some of the trials gay couples have to go through (well maybe not focus on but not ignore, gloss over, or damn instead just make 'em not exist altogether like mpreg does) i mean hell it's tough enough for straight couples it seems.
3)self insert-- it's just ugh. it tends to be very marysueish and an excuse to hook yourself up with whichever person you most like. i understand, i do i really do, but... just don't. it's narcissism to the extreme least that's how i see it. and it's just damn annoying.
4) major oocness/character bashing-- this... seems to usually be done for cheap laughs or attempts at humor. if you don't like/can't write a character... don't write 'em or something. it's ok to dislike a character it's fine to display them as flawed and maybe even have 'em be a dick at times (sasuke comes to mind...) but keep it reasonable and in good taste. don't make 'em emptyheaded if they're not, etc
5) Mary Sue's: I don't wish to read about a character who's perfect and everyone loves/hates because of it. I especially don't want to read about a character who is so awesome/pretty/whatever that it's a curse or whatever. sure if you deconstruct something well and show that something that sounds awesome actually isn't i'll like it but don't try to make something that is generally a positive trait into a character's weakness or flaw or whatever. Just don't.
there are more i'm sure but... i can't really think of 'em at the moment
If you find a bland spot in your design and can't figure out what to put there for a bit of flair, just add more buckles.- Tetsuya Nomura
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
"When I said that it was cold, I did not mean, ‘oh, it is a little chilly in here, perhaps I should throw a blanket on the bed.’ No, I said it was COLD! As in, ‘oh, look, my left arm has just snapped off and shattered on the floor!’" – Londo – Babylon 5
-"I have stopped fighting my inner demons, we are now on the same side"
liars: on hold haynette drabbles
chance encounter: description at bottom of page. may be discontinued. not my best fic.
Asuka Kureru (85)
Blade Redwind (18)
Chaos Valkyrie (33)
Chaotic Heartless (12)
Cheshire Kit (13)
Daniel Wesley Rydell (48)
desolate butterfly (144)
Evil StormSister (6)
Ezzie Valentine (21)
Falling rain (4)
Ina Meh Quin (6)
Isolde Necrophilia (68)
Japanese Lilac (3)
Jupiter Green (0)
k o u s e n (51)
Kaikai PANTS (10)
Kaneii Aki (3)
Kit Kat Karma (25)
Kraken's Ghost (10)
La Editor (19)
Lady Silvamord (50)
lauren lachrymose (44)
Less Wrong (1)
Matsuo Emi (5)
mira ff (9)
Moiranne Rose (14)
Octavia Brown (13)
Pen Against Sword (25)
Reaching for Stars (25)
runaway angel (12)
Schmelly Inc (14)
Serene Death (8)
Shizuka Usagi (7)
silver moon droplet (133)
Speedy Speck (23)
Spoiled Sweet (11)
The DayDreaming (36)
The Rickaboo (14)
The Sacred and Profane (338)
twitch and spaz (17)
Vamptress RayZor (61)
Vampyric Ninja (4)
xmute S O U Lx (3)
Zero Hakaru (8)