Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Glee.
About Me: I am a 32 almost 33 y/o male who likes reading fanfiction of my favorite books, movies, and tv shows. I am not a professional writer. I just write some for fun and am in the mood. I have a few pet-peeves: bad english if you are a fluent english speaker/writer. Flammer's who go around to various fics and do nothing but complain and put the author down. I know authors have various writing styles, but using the correct terms should be easy slang is acceptable. Oh yeah:
NOTICE: DarkRomulus is currently in the hospital rehab after a car wreck that sent him into a coma. He is up and recovering well. He doesn't know when he will update his stories. This is his brother passing along his announcements to readers.
accept: –verb (used with object)
to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.
to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.
to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.
with the exclusion of; excluding; save; but: They were all there except me.
only; with the exception (usually followed by that ): parallel cases except that one is younger than the other.
otherwise than; but (followed by an adv., phrase, or clause):well fortified except here.
Many authors don't realize or fail to understand the difference in the to above terms and very rarely use them correctly. There is a free online dictionary available to everyone. Please learn to use of it.
Favorite Pairings: Charlie Weasley/HP, Bill/HP, Cedric/HP, OMC/HP, some Draco/HP, some Marcus F./HP
Favorite Pairings: Kurt/Puck, Kurt/Sam, Kurt/Blaine, some Kurt/Finn, Kurt/Jeremiah, Kurt/Wes, Kurt/Blaine/Wes/David(foursome), Kurt/David
Have uploaded my first story! I can beta stories for people if they fit the two fandoms I have not necessarily pairings but the fandoms so I will know what is going on.
Please RxR so I know if I need to change anything. Updates might be slow.
My Website is now up and running. Use the Homepage link above to visit. I added an image to the LJ version of this story
Headmaster Master of Death:
Please visitto vote on Harry's Love interest. Basically enter which character you think would be best for him, or you would like to see him with.
(the following is a copy from another profile I thought should be shared)
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense began losing the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense finally gave up after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Unsafe External Link