Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Well... I guess since I finally posted one of my many unfinished stories I should put something here about myself.
I'll make it easy.
- Happily Married mom of twins
- I've finally returned to the real world and am no longer a stay at home mom but still a full time mom who has a full time career. Yes that means i don't get any sleep.
- Former military and lived in Italy for over 5 years (I'm worldly...lol).
- Not old but not young, don't ask, don't tell. That policy still applies to age IMO
- Born and raised New Yorker-- that makes me a Yankees fan.
- Too damn obsessed with Fan Fiction so much so my Hubby hates it but he oddly supports my writing... hmmm
- As the name says I'm a Jasper fan and love me some Peter (that's what she said..ha ha) No really, I'm talking about the Peter fics, I love them.
- Paul's my favorite wolf, not particularly attached to any of the others but I love to read others write about them.
- Twilight brought me to Fan Fiction, I mean really did anyone out there read BD and say *sigh* "what a great story, time to start another series"... I didn't, it was like "What the cuss was that crap? what can I do to erase this from my memory and replace it with something better?... and how the hell does a dead man produce live sperm WTF?" Thus Fan Fiction was introduced through a google search with the search title A better ending to Breaking Dawn and voila an obsession was born.
- A year after my introduction to Fan Fiction I discovered my true love in the Harry Potter Universe, and that's anything to do with Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger-- Best. Pairing. Ever!!!!
- Pretty much love Hermione with any Dark wizard. Starting with: Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Fenir Greyback, Tom Riddle, Severus Snape,.. hell any non ancient undeformed Dark wizard so long as it's written right-- lets not forget the Lestrange brothers, yumm. I even like her with some of the good guys like Harry or one of the Weasleys that isn't Ron but if you can make Harry dark and throw in Draco or Tom as part of a triad--I'm in heaven. If you don't think anyone can make Fenir sexy just know this is what I see when I think of him Hot right?
- ...Aaand that's about it, i'll leave with a list of my top movies because I am a serious movie buff and my favorite site besides this one, Twilighted.net, Grangerenchanted.com and Adultfanfiction.net is IMDB.com and I feel a persons movie interest says alot about them (hopefully my list reflects me kindly if not a little strange ;-}):
- The Little Mermaid (I have my reasons and that’s between me and the half fish ginger)
- Under the Tuscan Sun
- Love Actually
- Wall-e (or any top Pixar movie for that matter, cause Finding Nemo rocks too)
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- Fantastic Mr. Fox (such a quotable movie and it helped me to say Cuss in place of all my curse words, like “What the Cuss” or “Cuss you”)
- Spirited Away
- Shawshank Redemption
- Half Baked
Also nothing is hotter than Brad Pitt in Fight Club when he opens his bed room door wearing only rubber gloves and the camera dips dangerously low, when I imagine Peter or Jasper I see that, it's very inspiring--*sigh*
The sorting hat says that I belong in Ravenclaw!
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable.
Take the most scientific Harry Potter