Author has written 9 stories for Card Captor Sakura, and Shugo Chara!.
Hey all, I have been reading fanfiction since I was little. I'm terrible at reviews, so sorry to anyone I review, so I just focus on reading and rating.
I like: dolphins, tigers, shopping, swimming, trampolining, gymnastics, archery, basketball, taekwondo, volleyball, sport in general, manga, anime, reading, writing, fanfiction etc
(simple) French (GCSE)
Very Basic Spanish (Hello, good bye, thanks)
Random words and phrases in Japanese - can have a small conversation (Hello, what's your name, my name is..., how are you, I am fine, bye) and can write a few kanji
So that's me - happy-go-lucky little CetaBabe (Ceta for short)
By Order of the The Official Time Lord Registry,
Let it be known that on the date [insert date here,
Cetababe gazed upon the Untempered Schism and saw time in all its infinite possibilities and eternity and was inspired.
Her chosen name is Blossom, for she bloomed into her personality later than most, and makes up for it by trying to shine brighter than she ever had before.
So it was chosen and so it shall be,
The order is stamped with the Seal of the Time Lords.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, sweetcrimefighter, Moonchild707, CetaBabe
(For the first bit - Or at least I was, I have friends now :D )
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Lyssa (before anyone asks; it's pronounced like 'Melissa' just without the 'me' at the beginning - Not Lisa or Lizza or Lissa. Get it? Got it? Good :D )
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: First 3 letters of real name plus izzle: Lysizzle (??? that just doesn't work...)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Favorite color and favorite animal: Purple cat (meow?)
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: 2nd Favorite color and favorite drink: Pink Cocoa (I guess I sorta like it - 'It's a bird' 'It's a plane' 'NO! It's...PINK COCOA' ...doesn't sound right though)
5. YOUR ARAB NAME: 2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name: Yhloreh (weird...)
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mothers and father's middle name: Sarah Mark (cool XD)
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black and the name of one your pets: Black Bramble (truely gothic)
8. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Strawberry Walk (Strawberry Walking sounds odd...I'm one to talk - tripping over thin air, lol)
9. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Red Hook (I like it)
10. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Your middle name and street you live on: Louise Fall (not bad)
11. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: First 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first: Johly (lol almost like Jolly)
12. YOUR STREET NAME: Favorite ice-cream and favorite cookie: Chocolate Smartie (Lmao, not very 'street' though)
You know you're a Whovian when:
You intentionally put your life in danger, but tell people not to worry ''cos I got 12 regenerations left''.
When you feel the urge to check inside of every telephone box just to be sure.
...when you find salt and pepper pots suspicious. (My family actually gdes funky design salt and pepper pots to stop me mentioning the dales on the table [my 4 year old sister has started saying it - result] )
You glare at shop window dummies as you pass by.
When you Rip your Hair out & foam at the mouth when somebody calls the Doctor "Doctor Who."
When you check the Anagrams of the Names of Buildings to see clues of the Future...
You start breaking down over the fact your scarf isnt as long as it should be.
When the first thing you do after an accident is check your face in the mirror, just to see if you are still you
Four of the children in your class come in with cuts on their hands and you start checking for signs of gas masks.
You call your dog K-9.
You get over excited when-ever someone is wearing a bow tie.
Fezzes are cool.
So are Mops.
You turn your rubber into a hand drawn TARDIS.
You are working with a screw driver, and wish it were more "sonic"
You mistake certain sounds for the TARDIS
You dance the drunken giraffe
You expect the public to diappear at the next olympics
You crap yourself when you see stone angels (don't blink!)
You love gingers
You see a crack on your wall: anticipate the end of the universe
Ending every compliment with the phrase: "For a human..."
The souffle is a lie.
You cant read the words 'Spoilers' without hearing it in River's voice
Seeing something in the corner of your eye: Asume there's a perception filter somewhere
See a big threatening button, Push it
Accidentaly marks self with a pen and don't notice it till later: Panic
Get really afraid when people start repeating what you say
Something doesn't maker sense: Poke it with a stick
You bolt your Christmas tree to the floor
'I dont want to go' broke both of your two hearts
Whenever in tight situations, or are about to fall holler 'GERONIMO'
Always carry some self destructing Jammie dodgers
You make a soap box car with your friends and turn it into a scale model, rolling TARDIS! ( we have a rule - to sit and ride in it, you must be wearing at least one of the following: a fez, a bowtie, suspenders, converse, pinstriped suit or a leather jacket!)
Unsafe External Link