Poll: Which Anime is the best? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Pokémon, Kaleido Star, Making Fiends, Misc. Games, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Drawn to Life, House of Night, Muhyo & Roji, Haruhi Suzumiya series, and My Little Pony.
Pokemon Gym Leader by day, Ninja Warrior by night
Favoirite Sayings and Quotes
Everything is not what it seems
Be careful what you wish for
Gotta Catch'em all
What if you woke up one day, and you were a Pokemon?
Do you believe in Magic?
Expect the Unexpected
" In brightest day, in blackest night, NO EVIL SHALL ESCAPE MY SIGHT!" -Justice League-Green Lanturn
"Come O'ye Fools! This is the Kaleido Stage! Where good fortune comes to those with WINGS IN THEIR HEARTS!" -Fool, Kaleido Star
" Incipio Konfesto Weis Magica!"-Negi Springfield, Activation Key-Negima!- English Anime.
" Rastel, Mastel, Magiscir!" - Negi Springfield, Activation Key-Negima!- Manga/Japanese Anime
"Ter, Ma, Amorista!" -Negi Springfield, End Activation, Negima!? English Anime
"If she wants to sleep, I can make sure she sleeps for all eternity." -Evangeline, Negima! Manga
"WORLD DOMINATION!"-A drawing of Chamo from Negima. He's holding a knife and fork (looked at panel in book 15 while drawing it) and I made him yell, WORLD DOMINATION! for no particular reason.
"We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We strike hard, then fade into the night."- TMNT: Turtles Forever Ending/Mirage Comic Beginning
"I'm 16, I'm a witch, and I still have to go to school?" -A Sabrina the Teenage Witch book
"I like the taste of your blood. So I decided to come back for more." - Kee hee. I had it posted for a while. But guess what this quote's from if you can. Kee hee, I'm so weird...
Random Favorite TV shows / anime
1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
2. Mahou Sensei Negima
4. Chibi Vampire Karin
5. Wizards of Waverly Place
7. Sabrina the Teenage Witch
8. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and TMNT
9. Kaleido Star
My favorite Anime shows-some are added in the above category. These are the ones I'll give you my reason for liking.
1. Mahou Sensei Negima!: Negima is so AWESOME! I love the idea of a ten year old teacher who's a wizard. I've seen both anime seasons of it, and have considered watching the live action version. I've been reading the Manga for it, and it is awesome. Seriously, read it. lol. Seems as though things that have to do with magic really catch my interest more than others.
2. Rosario+Vampire: This is freaking... awesome. I love it. :3
3.Kaleido Star: It's awesome! I have three fics about it so far. And, even though he can have kind of a...well, strange personally it at times, my favorite character from the series is Fool-The Spirit of the Stage. He's funny. My favorite episode of Kaleido Star is The Amazing Princess without a Smile. The reason being that it actually tells you a little bit about Fool's past. I have my own ideas about that though, and will use them to continue off of that in my stories. The Amazing New Stars story I have will explain Fools past the way I see it.
4.Pokemon: I have loved Pokemon since I was nine. Although, the D&P Season bores me a bit. I don't think Jessie should be entering every single contest there is. She never did that in the series before D&P. It really annoys me. Team Rocket just doesn't perform up to standard in that series. Still, some episodes are pretty good. Although my favorite season of Pokemon would have to be the first and third. I like the Johto Pokemon, and Kanto...well, my favorite gym leader, Sabrina, lives there. *update- I haven't seen much of the Pokemon Black and White anime. But I seem to like it more than I liked the D&P seasons. And I have some favorite 5th gen Pokemon like Victini, Snivy, Woobat, Litwick, and others.
5. Sgt. Frog/Keroro Gunsou- This anime is funny, and interesting. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a laugh.
6. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- Watch. This. Anime. I mean... Haruhi is so... unique. It's really interesting. X3
7 Ouran High School Host Club- Didn't think I'd like this anime. You know, with it being a shojo anime and all. At least I think it's a shojo. Anyways, it actually turned out to be pretty good, and a few of my friends can vouch for that.
8 Vampire Knight- The manga really bored me. Well. Let's just say I didn't read book one because... meh. After the first two pages I was bored. But when I watched the anime, I started to understand it better. And I got real interested in it.
9 Karin - Well. It's... interesting, funny, and sweet. Although Anju scares me.
10 The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya- Haruhi managed to get onto this list. Twice.
11 Lucky Star- It's... random. That's all there is to say. It's... very random. But funny.
12 Digimon: Season 3-I don't like any other digimon series. Season 3 was just more interesting to me because--In the show, Digimon were just made up, as they are in reality, until one day, a boy named Takato discovers that they're actually real. It goes on from there.
1. Akaro, Aro, Taro, Taro. -Activation Key for a Negima Fanfic.
2. Morkulshorf and Morfulshorf are my made up words. They mean the exact same thing. Nothing.
3. Xyris- My evil Pikachu. Be afraid of her. Very afraid. Keh keh.
Random things to shout out!
1. CATDOG!-I yells it, because I remember it.
2.FANTASTIC MAX!-I yells it, because I remember it.
3.XYRIS!- I feel like yelling out her name.
4. BEWARE THE DARK EVANGEL!- Why not yell this out randomly?
5. GO PIKACHU!-Really,why not?
6. CHALKZONE!-Ever wanted to go there?
7. THE POWER OF 3!- Oh come on. If you're a Charmed fan I bet you've wanted to yell this out at one point or another.
8. FERB! I KNOW WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO TODAY!- If Ferb isn't around, yell out the name of a random person near you, and see how they react.
9. RUUUUUUUUN!-I bet you've yelled this at one point due to something or another.
10. YOU'RE A WIZARD?!-What? I've always wanted to yell that!
11. I'M READY! I'M READY!- Spongebob annoys me to no end due to my brother's obsession for it. Yet... I bet you've wanted to yell this at one point or another...
12. PRACTI BIGINAR ARDESCAT!- Yeah... this is something I've yelled out for fun before. :P And? Like you've never yelled out this kinda random thing for fun!
Manga I like:
2.Mahou Sensei Negima
3 Chibi Vampire
4 Sgt. Frog
5 Pokemon D&P Adventures Manga
6 Crecent Moon.
7 Neko Ramen
8 Absolute Boyfriend
9 Tokyo Mew Mew
10Pokemon Special Manga
11Oh My Goddess
13 Muhyo and Roji's Bueru of Supernatural Investigation.
Stories I found on this site and recommend to others.
1. Negima Truth or Dare by Vastler75- It's an awesome story where you can either dare Negima characters, or ask them for the truth. If you like Negima- Read it! Read it now!!
2. iAm a Vampire by Angel of Darkness1337- An iCarly fic where Freddie becomes a vampire. It's awesome. Read it.
3. The Misadventures of Bones McCoy by DataLady91- A Star Trek fic where McCoy tells the crew hilarious stories from the past... read it! It's awesome.
4. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Rocket by Rocket Wolf- Guess what! It's a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon story, and Team Rocket are the ones that become Pokemon! It is an awesome story so... Read it!!
5. The Origins of the Dark Evangel by Xascul- A Negima fic about where Evangeline's alias 'Dark Evangel' came from. It's awesome! Read it!
Status of Stories I'm currently working on: Major update as of 2:14:12
- School and life and just an evil computer in general have kind of kept me away from this site and serious writing lately. But I'm going to try to get it back in gear. I'll also try to keep this updated regularly.
1. Negima Neo Destiny: Story on NaeaUrahara's account. - I'm taking charge of ch. 18, since I think Naea is considering giving up on the project. If that happens, I'll take it upon myself to finish it.
2. In 4 Nights - a Haruhi Suzumiya Fanfic. - Next chapter should be up soon.
3. Adventures with a Vampire Pikachu. - Yes, I'm still working on this. :P
4. (Maybe) House of Night: Texas - I don't think I ever said why it's in Texas. Reason? I sorta know the climate in the area. XP I'm just too lazy to look stuff up. But yes, I'll go on with this since I've gotten a good number of character submissions.
5: So You Think You Can Beat Evangeline?!: I'm currently working on challenge 4 or 5 I think? I think it's Chapter 5 anyways. I decided to skip that whole exhibition thing. It got boring. So, we'll go back to the more exiting challenges from the reviewers.-Yes, I have indeed started on this. *Update - It's still alive. Just have to get to it.
- Magical Starsign: Darkness on the Horizon. - I might update this before one of the others.
- Other things I'm working on will also well, be worked on. These are just priority ones for the moment, and are subject to change. Also, due to my habits when it comes to writing, the updates on these might not go in order.
Advice from the Psychic:
" To write well, you must first love to read"
Advice from a Fool:
" Those called ' Fools' are usually the ones who make their dreams reality"
They can be in the middle of everyone, and still be in their own world. They may seem to space out, or become deep in thought a lot of times. It can seem as though they don't have a clue as to what's going on around them. However, if you assumed that, you'd be wrong. They probably know more about their surroundings and yours than you do at this very moment. The writer can pay attention without really having to. Paying attention to the words of the world, and it's story while remaining in real life at the same time. But, who is the writer? Look within yourself, and maybe you'll find the answer.