Author has written 1 story for Pokémon.
Name: Sorry but I can't give out my real name. However you can address me as... GOD! Nah, I'm kidding... or am I?!
Age: Wait, does God even have an age?! Jokes aside, I'm actually 22 years old.
Birthday: August 12, 1994.
The Enigmatic Network
The Enigmatic Network is the name I've created for my own collection of stories. It can also be known as the Infinityverse as well. No one knew when the Enigmatic Network came into existence, or how it even works. All we know is that somehow each universe is connected to each other in some way. The Enigmatic Network comprises of millions upon millions of multiverses. So far, here is what we know about the network:
1. Each multiverse has an "Earth 0", where every universe is born from it at some time. There are a few exceptions, but its a general rule for all multiverses.
2. Each multiverse has an "Earth Infinity", which is a special universe that keeps watch on all universes within its multiverse. Earth Infinity's mission is to ensure that a "multiverse crisis" doesn't occur. People living on Earth Infinity can travel between every universe within the same multiverse (and possible other multiverses) without causing any damage.
3. There can be more than one universe that is exactly identical to each other, except for one tiny detail. For example, universe A and B has the same exact events that happened, but there is one missing detail from universe B.
4. A universe can have different timelines existing at the same time. For example timeline A reaches an end, and by some force, timeline B is created through time travel, and timeline C is created through dimensional hopping. Timeline A and B still exists, but timeline C is now the current timeline.
5. Some universes don't exist within a multiverse, but exists on a whole different dimensional plane. The Galaxy of Abyss and the Expanse are some of these universes.
6. There are some magic that can manipulate a universe and even an entire multiverse. Void is one of the most common magic that can do this, and is the most powerful type of magic.
7. Universes can exist parallel of one another. For example in my Pokémon Multiverse, Earth 43 and 53 exists parallel to one another.
This list will be updated in case anything more is discovered about the Enigmatic Network.
Here are a list of known universes I have brainstormed (this list may change later).
Earth 0: "Anime Universe": The universe in which the television series takes place in.
Earth 1: "Alternate Future Universe"An alternate anime universe that takes place in the future. An original(?) universe.
Earth 3: "Chaotic Universe": A post nuclear apocalyptic universe. Takes place 200 years after the nuclear fallout. This universe is based on the Fallout series.
Earth 8: "Old Generation Universe": A universe where Mega Evolution doesn't exists. This is parallel to Earth - 9. Based on the Pokémon games.
Earth 9: "Mega Generation Universe": A universe where Mega Evolution exists. This is parallel to Earth - 8. Based on the Pokémon games.
Earth 12: "ReBURST Universe": A universe where humans have the ability to fuse with Pokémon. This universe is based on the ReBURST universe.
Earth 35: "World Quest Universe": A universe where Ash is an old man, and is the author of books about his journey as a Pokémon Trainer. An original(?) universe.
Earth 43: "Revelations Universe": This universe is filled with supernatural beings that exist alongside humans and Pokémon. This universe is inspired largely by the Shin Megami Tensei games by Atlus, as well as JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. This universe is parallel to Earth - 53.
Earth 53: "Kingdom Come Universe": This universe is a fantasy land with kingdoms and advance technology. Largely inspired by the Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy and other RPGs. This is parallel to Earth - 43.
There will be other multiverses once I think of some ideas. But for now my concentration is on the Pokémon Multiverse.
Pokémon Ansorojī -Earth 43: Arisato Famiglia - Truths Are Like Diamonds
Full Summary: May 1999. Goldenrod City is plagued by a series of rumors known as “Truths”. One of these “Truths” is the “21 Pillars”, where 21 different people are sacrificed in order to awaken the path to “Xaiozhirc”. Seventeen-year-old Ash Ketchum has recently moved to Goldenrod City with his family from Kanto. There he will attend the Seven Stars University as a first year student. Life was normal until he meets eighteen-year-old Kenjirou Matsuda and heir to the Arisato Famiglia Wataru “Lance” Arisato. After a bizarre murder, the trio band together to bring the killer to justice. During their fight for justice they will meet friends, allies, enemies and discover a truth that shouldn't be discovered.
Pokémon Ansorojī Omicron Part I: Succesors - Chapter 5 is up! - Updated 07/21/2015
ON HIATUS* In the first arc, strange events are occurring in Violet City. A mysterious fog covers the entire city, trapping anyone inside. With military and government help not coming, the citizens of Violet City have no choice but to fend for themselves. That's not the only thing happening. Mysterious emails, a strange cult, and even a boy from the future joins the story!