Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, Glee, Vampire Academy, 30 Rock, Doctor Who, and Friends.
La la la la
Hi. I'm Liv, Livs, Livvy, Olivia, Paco, Livia, whatever.
I love writing, and I want to write for TV (Particularly Saturday Night Live)
Scratch that, no other show. I want to be the head writer of SNL, and a cast member. So I get my practice now on fanfiction.
Yeah, its just a hobby but when I'm not at school, rehearsal, or classes at the Second City in Chi-town, I do devote a lot of time to it so expect updates if I say to and don't hesisate to pester me about it.
Let's see, fun facts: I'm totally obsessed with my sketch comedy dream, I love it soo much. I have seen every episode of 30 Rock EVER and can't wait to live it in real life. I do improvisation at the Second City and plan to take my dream to New York Cittayyy. When I get out of school. :) Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk or collaborate or anything. I'm up for anything.
I'm secretly a giant nerd, I love Doctor Who, Torchwood, Harry Potter, any and all outer space science specials on Sci-Fi and Discover, and I am a nerdfighter. DFTBA!
I may not express all that in my fanfiction, which is really sporadic and terrible, sorry about that, but the stuff I read you would know that.
Harry and Ginny forever. Draco Malfoy, get your hands off his redhead.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and the U.K.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... --