Poll: What should I write a Christmas fic about? Vote Now!
Author has written 22 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, Kingdom Keepers, A Mango-Shaped Space, and Sisters Grimm.
I LOVE to write stories about nothing in particular, so I think I will :D->-(
i love Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and READING :DD!!!! and somehow i maintain a social life LoL
I think I'm mostly going to only write about Chipmunks, with the occasional Kingdom Keepers.
ENJOI MAH STORIEZZZ
Yeah I know I'm a nerd
EDIT: In my Chipmunk stories, I have 3 OCs--Patricia and Malissa (Brittany's BFFs), and Johnny (Alvin's best friend). Just in case you wanted to know who they were. I don't like the brothers getting into each other's love life and/or personal business because, really! If you had a crush or a secret, you wouldn't go and straight out tell your siblings, would you? xD I wouldn't!
Im just gunna do a buncha faces
Ill update when I get bored...
(P.S. My real name has nothing to do with Mimi or Beebee, I just like the way it sounds :P. So if your name is Mimi Beebee and I took your username, I'm sorry!)
(P.P.S. I an a very censored person, so all of my stories are going to be K. I HATE bad words!! And...inappropriate stuff! It just...doesn't feel right... :P.)
Rules To Write ChipmunkFanfics: According to ChipmunkLover and Kitty Seville
1) They are brothers, nothing else.
2) They must always live with Dave.
3) They must always end up with the Chipettes. Alvin can hit on other girls, but he must end up with Brittany.
4) They cannot die.
5) They can have superpowers, but the color of the magic/ mystical zone has to be the same color as they're signature colors.
6) They can't die.
7) They can't be severly injured.
8) There cannot be any OCs. Only the Chipmunks, Dave, and the characters created by the Bagdasarians.
9) The Chipettes HAVE to live with Miss Miller.
10) If you kill them, thus violating numbers 4 and 6, you must bring them back. Also making it a horror story.
11) They can't be in horror stories.
12) You must have at least three jokes/gags in a chapter.
13) If you do a Chipmunk crossover, it must be with some other cartoon. Not live action.
14) If you have songs, they have to fit in the story. Not just be random.
15) The Chipmunks do not work for free. If you use them you must send Ross Bagdasarian 100 dollars by the end of the month, or else you'll die instantly.
16) Don't talk about the rules, don't tell people about the rules, don't even think about the rules.
If you have ever broken or are planning to break any of these rules, then copy and paste them into your profile!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
TOTAL: 13 (I guess I'm more girl... xD)
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _"
You know you live in 2008 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
2.)You haven't played solitare with real cards for years (or never have played it with cards)
3.)The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screename or MySpace
4.)You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.)Your boss dosen't even have the ability to do your job.
7.)As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.)As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.)You were to busy to notice number 5
10.)You scrolled back to see if there was a number 5
11.)Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.)Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
==If you're not afraid to sing any HSM song out loud in any public place, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to this list: hsmgirl14, XxTinkyBlondieBellxX, Angel of the Starz, AlvinSevilleIsHOT, AndAllThatGoodStuff, J'Bates-Forever, mimibeebee,
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
Fun Random Quiz! iPod Shuffle!
Rules: put your ipod on shuffle and write down the song that comes up! No matter what it says!
1. How are you feeling today?
Ordinary Girl - Hannah Montana (YAY! It made sense!)
2. Will you get far in life?
Kiss the Girl - Ashley Tisdale (O_O)
3. How do your friend see you?
Sparks Fly - Taylor Swift (Whoa...things just got super awkward...)
4. How do you see yourself?
Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers (um...okay...?)
5. Where will you get married?
Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne (?!?!)
6. Where will you honeymoon?
Solo - Demi Lovato (hm. Looks like a honeymoon isn't in the picture.)
7. What is your best friend's theme song?
I Don't Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte (whew! Thank goodness this one actually WORKED)
8. What is your theme song?
A City in Florida - deadmau5 (WOOP WOOP! We're on a roll with the reasonable songs!)
9. What is the story of your life?
Let's Dance - Vanessa Hudgens (aaaand we lost it...)
10. What was high school like for you?
Custom Made (True Jackson VP theme song) - Keke Palmer (um, I havent' experienced high school yet, but now im scared...)
11. How will you get ahead in life?
Accessory - Jordyn Taylor (SHOPPING! WOOP WOOP)
12. What is the best thing about you?
Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers (SCORE)
13. What is the worst thing about you?
Perfect Day - Clique Girlz (uh, ironic much?)
14. How is tomorrow going to be?
I Wanna Know You - Hannah Montana (I'm not even going to say anything.)
15. What's in store for this weekend?
Cooler Than Me (Single Mix) - Mike Posner (*brain sparks*)
16. What song describes your parents?
Headphones On - Miranda Cosgrove (HA! That's like, the opposite of my parents. They per fer facebook over music xD)
17. What song describes your siblings?
I Got Nerve - Hannah Montana (yes. yes they do.)
18. What song describes your job?
California Girls - Katy Perry (um, I'e never had a job either, but again, I'm afraid now...o_o)
19. What's college like for you?
It's On - Cast of Camp rock ft. Camp Star (is it even possible to fear the future this much?)
20. What song will they play at your funeral?
Do You Believe In Magic - Aly & AJ (; - ;)
21. What keeps you happy?
Behind Enemy Lines - Demi Lovato (I'm learning things about myself that I did not know before...)
22. Will you ever have children?
Back to December - Taylor Swift (I'm beginning to doubt this activity's accuracy)
23. What type of men/woman are perfect for you?
He Could Be the One - Hannah Montana (the doubt has evaporated!!!)
24. What's some good advice for you?
Breakeven - The Script (aaaand now it's back...)
25. How will you be remembered?
Disturbia - Rihanna (MEAN)
26. What is happiness?
I'm Back - Ashley Tisdale (idk how to interpret this one...)
27. What is pain?
Just Like You - Hannah Montana (O_O!!!)
28. What is currently in your fridge?
We R Who We R - Ke$ha (i've got people in my fridge???)
29. What should you be doing right now?
Baby - Justin Bieber (wow.)
30. What is your current mood?
Find Yourself In You – Everlife (wow!)
31. Descirbe the last book you read:
This Is The Life – Hannah Montana (actually, I just read a really poopy book. NEVER READ Sixth Gradeby Susie Morgenstern. It was 137 pages of pure torture)
32. What is your biggest nightmare?
Girlfriend – Avril Lavigne (LOL! Its actually the opposite xD)
33. A reason to nab bicycles?
Let’s Hear It For The Boy – The Stunners (I’ll take it!)
34. Why are you here?
Decode – Paramore (yeah that’s right! I’ve got a secret mission! DUH)
35. What is your biggest wish?
Never Let You Go – Justin Bieber (no we’re getting somewhere!)
36. If you could invent something, what would it be?
All-American Girl – Carrie Underwood (awwwwkwaaard…)
37. What's the last thing you'll say before you die?
Up – Justin Bieber (WOW that’s creepily accurate. “We can go nowhere but up from here….”
38. What does heck look like?
It’s Not Too Late – Demi Lovato (uh, Demi? If you’re in heck, it is too late…)
39. What does heaven look like?
Kiss N Tell – Ke$ha (excuse me while I fix my shuffle mechanism. *shakes iPod furiously*)
40. What's annoying you right now?
Poison Ivy – Jonas Brothers (NICE! It worked!)
41. What has you excited right now?
Only Fooling Myself – Kate Voegele (uh…nevermind)
42. What's in your closet?
Wonderful Christmas Time – Demi Lovato (I actually think I ruined my iPod by shaking it)
43. The best thing ever is...?
It’s All Right Here – Hannah Montana (sure. Good enough.)
44. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Something That I Want – Grace Potter (yes! That’s good!)
45. What will you do when you're alone?
I Want To Know What Love Is – The Chipmunks (yup. That’s what im going to do.)
46. Your phone is ringing...who's calling?
Beautiful Christmas – Big Time Rush (im going to assume BTR is calling me. HOORAY!!!)
47. Why is the grass green?
Distracted – KSM (im going to ignore this one; we’re on a roll)
48. What should you start doing?
Can’t Back Down – Cast of Camp Rock (WOOP WOOP!!! This is getting fun!)
49. What should you stop doing?
Tell Me That You Love Me – Victoria Justice ft. Leon Thomas III (WAIT! NOEEE! Don’t stop telling meh you love meeee! xDDD)
50. Why are humans so silly?
Two More Lonely People – Miley Cyrus (well there you have it. We’re just too lonely)
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
This is my profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
Things to do to annoy people at a store:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?!"
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinich is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a millon times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I don't know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father!"
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Do you think you were born in a barn?!"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you."
If you have ever pushed on a door that said PULL or vice versa CAPTIYP (copyandpastethisinyourprofile)
If you think those stupid kids should just give the forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, CAPTIYP
If you have ever zoned out for more than 5 consecutive minutes CAPTIYP
If you have your own little world CAPTIYP
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time COPY AND PAST THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you've ever asked a really stupid obvious question, CAPTIYP
If you think the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechan alone, CAPTIYP
If you think the semi-colon is completely usless; stupid; annoying; and plotting to destroy the English language as we know it; copy this into your pro! (stupid semicolon)
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects CAPTIYP
If several inanimate objects hate you CAPTIYP
If you have ever wished that you had ghost powers CAPTIYP
If you think the father should just ask his daughter for some stupid Ego waffles CAPTIYP
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews for one of your stories CAPTIYP
If your profile is long copy and paste this in it to make it even longer
9 Things I Find Annoying:
1. People Who Point At Their Wrist While Asking For The Time... I Know Where My Watch Is Pal, Where The Heck Is Yours? Do I Point At My Crotch When I Ask Where The Toilet Is?
2. People Who Are Willing To Get Off Their Butt To Search The Entire Room To Find The TV Remote Because They Refuse To Get Up And Change The Channel Manually.
3. When People Say, 'Oh You Just Want To Have Your Cake And Eat It Too.' Darn Right! What Good Is Cake If You Can't Eat It?
4. When People Say, 'It's Always The Last Place You Look.' Of Course It Is. Why The Heck Would You Keep Looking After You Found It? Do People Do This? Who And Where Are They? I'm Gonna Kick Their Butts!
5. When People Say While Watching A Film, 'Did You See That?' No Loser, I Spent 12 Dollars To Come To The Cinema And Stare At The Darned Floor.
6. People Who Ask, 'Can I Ask You A Question?' Didn't Really Give Me A Choice There, Did Ya Sunshine?
7. When Something Is 'New And Improved.' Which Is It? If Its New, Then There Has Never Been Anything Before It. If Its An Improvement, Then There Must Have Been Something Before It, So It Can't Be New.
8. When People Say, 'Life Is Too Short.' What The Heck? Life Is The Longest Darned Thing Anyone Ever Does! What Can You Do Thats Longer?
9. When You're Waiting For The Bus And Someone Asks, 'Has The Bus Come Yet?' If The Bus Came, Would I Be Standing Here Smarty Pants?
(Credit to xFireChickx)
10 Ways To Annoy People
1. Go Into A Grocery Store And Follow Someone Around Asking, "Guess What?"
2. Go Into A Department Store And Sneak Up On Somebody Who Is Talking On A Cell Phone And Whisper, "Who're Ya Talkin' To?" And When They Say, "Hey Dude, Can I Have A Little Privacy Please?" You Say, "No, 'Cause You're In Pubic, Bud. You Can't Have Privacy In Public!"
3. Do The Old Trick When You Put Dog Crap In A Bag Then Set It On Fire, And Leave It On Somebody's Doorstep. So If They're Going To Try To Stomp It Out, They Have To Get Dog Crap All Over Their Shoe.
4. Prank Call The Same Person Over And Over Asking Them What Color Their Underwear Is.
5. If You're A Guy, You'll Love This One. Go Into Hot TopicAnd Pretend To Have A Heart-attack, And When A Hot Blonde Does CPR, Start Kissing Her. (Warning: This One Can Get You Slapped And Maybe A Butt-whooping From Her Boyfriend)
6. Go Into A Public Restroom And Use The Toilet Paper As A Mummy Wrap, And Jump Out Screaming, "Boo!"
7. Come Running Out Of A Restroom Saying To Random People, "Whoa Dude! Come See The Size Of The One I Just Made!"
8. Noisily Chew Gum Behind Someone Who Is Trying To Read, And When They Turn Around, Spit It Out And Hold It Out To Them And Say, "Hey, Want Some? It's Watermelon!"
9. Go Into The Toy Section And Leave A 'Used Diaper' On The Ground And Say, "The Dolly Had An Accident."
10. Go Into A Mall At Christmas Time And Pull Off Santa's Beard Screaming, "Holy Cow! It's A Fake! He Ain't Real!"
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever copied something to your profile, copy this into your profile. Now add your name: krazykookiegirl, J'Bates-Forever
Just because we eat animals doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, ect., copy this into your profile!
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you want to, copy this into your profile.
I like cheese. I've seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese? Or when two foot are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. Some people call me crazy, but I'm just random. If you are random and proud of it, copy this onto your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. Now add your name so we can see how many times this will be copied and pasted:krazykookiegirl, J'Bates-Forever
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever had a random crush on a cartoon character, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Love your enemies! It really pisses them off
To put it nicely, I hope you choke.
Don't ever attempt a staring contest with a brick wall, they cheat a lot.
I did what they say and chose the road less traveled...Now where the heck am I?
There are A LOT of people who write stories here on Fanfiction.net...If you are one of the very few that know that 'realize' is spelled with a 'z' and not an 's', copy and paste this onto your profile. Now add your name so we can see how many people DO know: krazykookiegirl (I was the one that made this up in the first place. I'm sickk of reading stories that always spell it with an 's'. it bugs me.) C'mon! add your name to the list!: krazykookiegirl, J'Bates-Forever, mimibeebee,
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
When life gives you lemons,make apple juice,then laugh while people try to figure out what the heck you did.
It doesnt matter whether the glass is half empty or half full,just drink it and get it over with.
This world is full of crazy people.THEY MADE ME THEIR LEADER!!
WARNING:Do NOT follow in my footsteps...I walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
I'm here because Heaven wouldn't take me,and hell was afraid I'd take over.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read about wars in school that solved America's problems?
Parents spend the first parts of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
On a bag of Frito's:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On a South Australian SAPSASA(south australian primary school ameatur sports assoiation) jumper
On a coffee cup:
On cheap Peanut Butter:
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the fight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
The house is yours.
You know your obessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.
You know what Esperanto is.
You know a few Esperanto words.
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius
You've gone looking for ghost portals
You want to dye your hair white
You know the theme song by heart
You can quote parts of/entire episodes
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled
You cried when Phantom Planet ended
Pssh. 'nuff said.
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost
You know the importance of Emergency Ham
You think hazmat suits rule
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"
You don't go near beauty pageants.
It's not Eragon, it's Aragon.
You like read berets
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White
You've tried to capture things in a thermos
You named your dog Cujo
You were excited when you turned 14
You searched Google maps for Amity Park
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street
Whenever you get Fruit Loops you search the box for Vlad
When you're shocked you shout out a book title
You've tried to walk through walls
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks
You don't want locker 724
You support Frog's Rights
You don't like biker dudes
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.
You brought the bat with the word Fenton on it
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.
You never eat oatmeal at camp
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Dani.
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people
You've tried to fly
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (on Amazon!)
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island
You named your cat Maddie
You think the term 'ghost' is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term 'ecto-American.'
Unsafe External Link