So here is my rather incoherent profile:
Mother of 2.
Addicted to fan fiction,love crossovers, major fan of Methos - the most versatile character in all the universes!!
Also quite like Severus Snape although there are times where I question my sanity in regards to this.
Movie verse Tony Stark, Bruce Banner(Avengers not hulk movie) and Hulk are also characters I find interesting.
Naturally the best out there is BBC Sherlock, not just the character as the whole cast is amazing.
So now I'm addicted to Kingsman:The Secret Service, absolutely adore Merlin, have to admit Eggsy and Harry are pretty darn cool too.
I use my favorite stories to keep track of ongoing stories(I hate constantly getting email alerts, I prefer to check in my own time) it does not mean that all the stories in my favorites are ones I recommend (though most are), sometimes I like the idea behind the story but not the writing so much.That being said there are a lot that I do love and happily reread.
As for my 'favorite authors' , I only favorite those authors that consistently write stories I love, which means I would recommend any and all of them.
All time favorite story(on this site):A Square Peg in a Round Hole by MarbleGlove
Seriously, anything marbleglove writes is amazing.
All time favorite series(on this site):
A Trilogy By Miranda Flairgold
A Second Chance at Life
Changes in a Time of War
A Magical World (WIP- presumed discontinued)
Conspiracy by Maethoriel Raina
I also strongly recommend the 'Sins of Omission' series by Leslie Fish over on Highlander Fiction. Unfortunately it is a WIP and has had no updates for quite some time.
Favourite Fanfic Quote: "Find an impossible situation and look for the beer. Once you find that, you will have found Methos."
from the story:
Stop Me if You've Heard this One Before
The following is copied from someone else's profile, I thought it to be rather powerful. If you can't spot the sarcasm below then don't bother reading.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.(nope! still short)
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...