Poll: If you were traveling through the African savanna on a herd of rampaging elephants on one leg while juggling bowling pins and fire torches, would you like chocolate, strawberry, or vanilla ice cream? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Bleach.
Current Authoress Status (as of 5/19/11)
Uwah... So tired... *yawn*
It has been... *checks date* over three months since I last updated? Dang. Time sure flies.
I don't have much else to say, and I'm sorry about that, but lately I've been busy and distracted with other things and procrastinating on my real work and haven't had much time to write. It's sad, but to be honest, I don't even have an idea what the next chapter of The Seed Shrounded by Night is going to be, so I'm unsure of how long before that one comes out. I probably won't actually start writing until next week, since this weekend is full-ish for me, but rest assured I'll be brainstorming!
Sorry. Just a month and I write five paragraphs or something, and then I'm gone for three months and I can barely come up with something decent. Anyway, that's all for now, to all of you who actually read this. Thanks for reading~
Hiya, everyone! Formerly known as StardustQueen and Aiedail's Scepter. You can call me whatever you want, as long as it's not insulting in any way.
The Seed Shrouded by Night
Summary: Their hearts were guarded, as if a glass wall were between them. They could never touch, no matter what. But when a crack is formed, everything soon shatters. HitsugayaXOC
Flame in My Heart
Summary: It's February 14th, and Aria's having a tough time deciding what to do. After all, Valentine's Day is a lot more than just chocolates and fancy gifts... HitsuXOC. ONESHOT.
Well, since I have a bunch of room left on my profile... I'm going to post a TAG to anyone who wants to do it. It's Ten Random Facts About Your OC, since I just wanted to post some things about Aria that I haven't gotten to in The Seed Shrouded by Night. Enjoy.
Ten Random Facts About Your OC
1) Aria is allergic to jellyfish. It's kind of like a peanut allergy. Yeah. Not fun.
2) Her favorite hobby is gardening, and her next favorite is tinkering.
3) Aria enjoys wearing accessories that stick out. She's the kind of person who enjoys wearing fancy hats in public. She brings her zanpakutō almost everywhere she goes. She would love to have a huge backpack that looks like a stuffed animal. Like those Totoro backpacks.
4) She doesn't know how to swim.
5) The OC I originally paired with Tōshirō had red hair and was a triplet. Later I trashed these characters because it was hard getting good personalities out of them.
6) Like above, she originally had a light/dark based zanpakutō.
7) Don't ever call Aria flat-chested, or imply she is. She will pummel anyone who says so into the ground until they are the consistency of potato salad.
8) She enjoys the simple things in life.
9) Aria's not techno-savvy. Computers confuse her and cellphones confound her. However, she DOES know how to use power tools, which is slightly scary if you think about it.
10) She despises eating vegetables, saying how it's cannibalism, despite the fact that she enjoys eating fruits. So basically she just doesn't like eating her veggies.
I tag... whoever wants to do this.
Random Facts about Me
-- My favorite kind of cake is red velvet cake.
-- Lightsabers fascinate me. Even though I don't think I've ever watched any of the movies.
-- YouTube addict here. Yeah. I don't have a life.
-- In love~ (Now what could that mean? Teehee.)
-- I love to draw.
-- I'm a fan of Vocaloid. If you don't know what that is, Google/Bing/Yahoo it.
-- Japanese pop is my favorite.
-- I own a Totoro hat. If you don't know whoTotoro is, I feel sorry for you.
-- Not a very sportsy person, but I enjoy being on on a team.
-- I need to buy a video camera so I can make vlogs or something... Yeah. Again, loser with no life.
-- My favorite TV show is NCIS!
-- Can't come on the computer without listening to my tunes...
Some Quotes I Really Like:
~"When you cry, I cry. When you laugh, I laugh. When you fall off a bridge, I laugh even harder."
~"I'd shake your hand, but it's taped to my ass." Sterling Knight, 17 Again
~"If I were the rain... that binds together the Earth and the sky, whom in all eternity will never mingle... would I be able to bind two hearts together as well?" Orihime Inoue, Bleach
~ "I give up. I see no point in living if I can't be beautiful..." Howl, Howl's Moving Castle (English dubbed)
~ "A writer is unfair to himself when he is unable to be hard on himself." Marianne Moore
~ "If I had the chance I would have pummeled his face into potato salad!"
~ "Heroes didn't leap tall buildings or stop bullets with an outstretched hand; they didn't wear boots and capes. They bled, and they bruised, and their superpowers were as simple as listening, or loving. Heroes were ordinary people who knew that even if their own lives were impossibly knotted, they could untangle someone else's. And maybe that one act could lead someone to rescue you right back." Second Glance, by Jodi Picoult
~ "Love's not a because, it's a no matter what." Ross Wakeman, Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
~ "Since the inoculation of this world, neither truth nor lies have existed. Only authoritative reality. Regardless, every being in this world live misrecognizing 'facts' as 'truth'. This is because they have no other way to live. However for the powerless who make up the majority of this world, the inconvenient 'facts' they affirm through themselves is entirely the truth." Sosuke Aizen, Bleach
~ "Can't you hear it? When you love someone, you say their name different. Like it's safe inside your mouth." Willow O'Keefe, Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
~ "If I was reborn, I'd want to play with you again..." Len Kagamine, "Servant of Evil"
~ "Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me. That's all I need to be happy." Haku Yowane, "Daughter of White"
(I'll be adding more once I find ones that I like. Now, I know, I had more...)
Unsafe External Link