Author has written 7 stories for Jak and Daxter, Tomb Raider, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, and Five Nights at Freddy´s.
Formerly known as ! hiyaaapapaya ! and liveblondeordietryin.
I became a member on here back in 2009, but wasn't very consistent (sorry!). Now, it's 2015, and I'm back.
!! (6/26/2015) !! - Hey, I know it has been a month since I've written and updated anything, but haven't forgotten! I don't even know if I would call it a hiatus because I'm definitely not going anywhere. I should have some chapters up (I'll probably double post a few chapters for SWD again to catch up).
Did You Know?
1. Almost all of my stories are inspired by music. Most of the songs that give me lightbulbs don't have or lack actual lyrics.
2. The stories that aren't inspired by music are influenced by dreams or nightmares I've had.
3. I can write about anything; I could probably write a novel about a door that wishes it was a lawnmower.
4. I become obsessed easily and always end up writing a story on here that encompasses what I'm currently obsessed with.
5. I bounce back and forth between obsessions.
6. I try to modernize the content in my stories. I love the idea of making things realistic in my stories through dialogue, character behavior, and whatever environment my characters are in. (Men/Women's instinct/hormones, sounds and smells in a location, and real emotions that one would feel in a given situation).
7. I enjoy reading other authors' stories. I choose to review frequently because I feel, as a fellow author, that it is my duty to tell the author what the story was strong in, lacked, or dismissed. I find reviewing to be more personal.
8. You won't ever get a rude review from me, regardless of my opinion on your story. I will, however, make you aware of any errors. I'd like to say that the 'mean bone' in my body is dormant.
9. My writing has a habit of being really, really funny or really, really dark.
10. My first story on here was a Jak and Daxter fanfic called, "Um, Soldier Down?". This story was based off of a real injury that kept me bedridden for three months. I wrote the first few chapters while I was in bed from said injury, lol.
11. I love 'OC' stories. I'm kind of bummed that they have a crud reputation (for the most part), because I also love writing them. And yes, I know the difference between an 'OC' and a 'Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu', don't worry! ;)
12. I've written one lemon, which was requested, but ended up deleting it.
13. I like reading lemons. There, I said it.
14. I'm excited to eventually write and post a lemon, but my nerves will probably end up burying that excitement...again.
15. I'm not huge on Yaoi/Yuri. Occasionally, I'll start to read one, but I can never finish it.
16. I love Jak and Daxter, obviously. That series is the only series that I've consistently been in love with. (Since I was nine!)
17. I'm both a Jak/Keira and Jak/Ashelin supporter. Honestly, it depends on what kind of mood I'm in.
18. I love writing as/about already outlined characters. A few other authors have told me that I'm good at keeping characters in character, and I'd love to believe that I do. Best compliment ever, personally!
19. I have to hold myself back from drowning my account in one-shots I randomly come up with.
20. When I was twelve, I wrote my own Kingdom Hearts story on paper and it ended up being 252 pages long. My mother, who isn't really in tune with video games, still has that story saved in her closet because she didn't want it to get ruined.
If you're ever wondering about certain stories, take a look here! Stories are listed in order of priority (based off of views, favs, follows, PMs, and reviews).
She's Worth Defending
Summary: After finding out the cruel treatment of a convict in the Baron's Dark Warrior program, Cara (OC), a Krimzon Guard medic, goes AWOL and strives to expose and seek revenge on her Commander, Erol, and Baron Praxis. Little does she know that the man she treated countless times in the prison will be her strongest ally. / Active / Jak II / Start of series / Many eventual pairings.
Chapter 1: Pilot (Being edited and revised. Final is on AO3).
Chapter 2: Eco Freak (Being edited and revised. Final is on AO3).
Chapter 3: Hello, Haven (Adding content. Final is on AO3).
Chapter 4: Torn (Adding content. Final is on AO3).
Chapter 5: 5150
Chapter 6: Meet Your Partner
Chapter 7: Tanks and Tantrums, Part One
Chapter 8: Tanks and Tantrums, Part Two
Chapter 9: Sit Down, Shut Up
PlayStation All-Stars: Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper
Summary: Follow the insane and odd adventures of Sly, Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, and Nathan Drake as they fight their way through the challenges of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. Told in Sly Cooper, Ratchet, and Clank's POV.
Chapter 1: The Thief, the Lombax, and the Robot
Chapter 2: The MacGraths
Chapter 3: FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT! *Uploaded 5/18/2015 (new)
This is a side project that I am working on with Jak Cooper the Lombax. Given that this story is being written with another person, I have to be responsible with my role and stay up to date.
There's No Place Like Home
Summary: After a poll, four heroes are placed together (Tidus: FFX, Jak: J&D, Axel: Kingdom Hearts, & Delsin: Infamous), as guards in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. It all started as possible footage for an up and coming reality show (So, You Think You're A Hero?); by mocking the 'myths' of Freddy Fazbear's. Unfortunately, no one knew what staying there for five nights would really entail.
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: Ready? *Coming soon
A Second Heartbeat
Summary: "But, of course, the Earth had a reason to be joyous, a long with me, the Great Samos the Sage. The plants are not the only things blossoming new life. My dear daughter, Keira, and our own hero, Jak, are expecting." KxJ Cutesy/Fluff story.
Chapter 1: Samos
Chapter 2: Assumptions
Chapter 3: Daddy, Dearest *Coming soon
All For One (Currently: Discontinued)
Summary: [Delivering the plot of Tomb Raider (2013) with an added, female crew member.] As Lara Croft treks her way through the wretched soil of Yamatai, her friend and fellow crewmember, Katelyn Mason (OC), aids her during her quests and trials in an attempt to get her and everyone else off the cursed island. OCx? Larax?
Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Coastline and Casualties
Chapter 3: Sub-chapter - Katelyn Mason's Story *Being deleted
I had something planned for this story, but never got around to it. As of now, there really isn't any drive for me to continue writing this piece. If any of you readers out there are waiting for this story to continue, or if you'd like me to continue, please let me know. I do have to go back and play this game regardless, because I literally do not remember anything, lol.
Animal Instinct (Complete)
Summary: Keira learns that Jak's ability to control himself gets harder by each day. Erol shows her that the program turned him into an animalistic monster and that Jak could kill her if he gets the chance. Teen: says the 'f' word like twice, big deal.
There is only one chapter. This short story is a dark moment that stars Erol, Keira, and Jak. *I had the pleasure of messaging a fellow author and J&D enthusiast recently (3/2015) and was told that there were some changes that needed to be made. I will be going back and editing this piece. I was also given the idea of possibly reopening this story.
Um, Soldier Down? (Complete)
Summary: Remember when Vin sent Jak and Daxter to the Strip Mine to blow up the Eco Wells? Do you also recall how gifted Jak is on his jet-board? Well, what happens if one of his jet-board moves isn't exactly graceful?
I will be going back and editing/revising when I can.