Well i thought id say hi for starters :)
i kinda new to the whole fan fiction thing so i will be reading a lot of stuff first before i will write anything
I am a normal teenage girl that is completely obssessed with TWILIGHT faints
i am a mad person 2 be around and my mood changes like every 3 minutes but hey you never know whats going to happen with me in that way
well thats all for now
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of all the characters in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of actually doing it. Crazy is when you fill up the tab separators in your binder with doodles/love notes/ confessions of love/ any other Twilight related thing you can think of about Twilight or the Twilight characters. Crazy is when you can open up Twilight and know exactly which part you are at just by reading one word. Crazy is when you print out all the Twilight series covers and put them on the wall of your closet. Crazy is when you have a folder in your backpack full of pictures (drawn and computer generated) for the Twilight series, and have all the playlist songs on your iPod. Crazy is when you walk into a store, walk around in duckie robes that are sold there, and take pictures of you and your friends doing crazy things (wearing cat beds on you head or kissing garden statues of frogs) until closing time. Crazy is when you look at this list nodding and smiling at memories of you and your friends doing all this stuff. If you're crazy, copy this into your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you are totally in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward Cullen, put this into your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you truly believe there is your own personal Edward Cullen out there for you, put this into your profile. (His name doesn't have to be Edward Cullen, but it would be nice if it was...and that he is a vampire).
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If whenever you see or hear the name "Edward" or "Emmett" or "Jasper" you freak out and have a small fit because you love them/ him so much, and then people stare at you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile... doesn't everyone?!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you flip whenever you see someone reading a Twilight series book and you want to talk to them all about it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consectutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your ass off.
If you have ever been kidnapped and nearly eaten by evil flying squirrels before your vampire boyfriend saved you, then you found a flamethrower and vanquished the squirrels shouting “Die, squirrel beasts, die!”, copy this into your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have a friend that scares you when they have sugar, do not copy this into your profile
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
Fun things to do at WalMart!! :)
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk". (this works best if you love Twilight, and don't try with Maximum Ride)
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls, we're really going at one thing, staying strong.
Bella: Do I ever cross your mind?