Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, Hunger Games, and Twilight.
ok so here's the deal on me. i only recently started writing but i am completely in love with it! it helps me make my boring life, well, less boring. I love feedback that will help me to improve my writing, so if you've got it I'm ready to listen!
About me: im a smart, nerdy cheerleader believe it or not. no, im not a sterotype. im pretty much the anti-sterotype for cheerleaders. in fact, i listen to hardcore rock music and wear black pretty much everyday. i dont own anything from hollister, i know its shocking, but that's just me. reading and playing guitar are my passions. im not very good at the guitar, but im getting better. yes, i have seen lord of the rings about 60 times, i knew you were wondering. im dyslexic and i have a hard time sometimes with writing my stories, so if there are typeos im sorry. i live my life by one quote: every song ends but is that any reason not to enjoy the music?
Here are some pictures I think will help give you guys a better picture of my stories:
What You Don't Know/What You Should Know/What You Need To Know:
The World As We Knew It:
Okay, I normally hate these things but this one interested me:
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Here's how it works:
3. First Day of College: Somebody Told Me- The Killers
4. Falling in Love:um...Fight for Your Right- Beastie Boys (that really makes no sense)
6. Fight Song: Please,Please,Please-Shout Out Louds
7. Breaking Up: There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet- Panic! At the Disco
8. Graduating College:It Wasn't Enough- Good Charlotte
12. Flashback: Paralyzer- Finger Eleven
18. Final Battle: Tell Me What It Takes-Lucero
21. End Credit: Haha...Smokescreen-Flying Blind
That was fun.