Author has written 15 stories for Ender's Game series, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Gladius, X-overs, Naruto, Harry Potter, Inheritance Cycle, Criminal Minds, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Hoo boy, has it been a while since I've done anything with regards to this particular website. I intend to write some more stuff. Like, now. Long story short, life happened. I've graduated from college, been laid off multiple times, sprained an ankle, and a ton more that I don't intend on writing here. The end of this little bit is that I randomly got attacked by a stream of inspiration while I was at work, and I couldn't get this vignette out of my head. I've also been with a huge bug of writers' block for the better part of a year, but I'm back and ready to write.
Happy birthday to me!
AKA Alice Prince
Well, my 18th birthday is in two days (can't wait for that), but I just wanted to say that my fan fic overhaul, as I've begun to call it, is coming along well. Ender's Ally is nearing the halfway point in terms of review, and after that will be Queen of the Valkyrie, and then everything else. Oh, and just an fyi, I've also been working on a mass update of brand new chapters. I've got Princess Rider ch2, Hero of the Olympians ch6, and about four more under construction. I hope you enjoy it when it's all finally finished.
AKA Alice Prince
Me? Well I love a few types of novels, like the whole Percy Jackson and the Olympians series; Harry Potter; Enders Game and that whole saga; Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr, plus the 4th book when it finally comes out; plus lots of misc manga and anime series.
Basically, I am a random psycho little person who needs to take chill pills, but doesnt. XD haha jk
With great power comes great need to take a nap. If you agree, paste this into your profile and then add your name. Alice Prince,
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent that would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy and paste this into your profile.
We live in an age where pizza gets to your house before the police.
Eat right, exercise, die anyway.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
If you are such a loser that you actually read all these 'If you ever blah blah blah, copy this into your profile' things, copy this into your profile
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know copy and paste this into your profile..
"Where in the nursery rhyme does say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg?"
"People fear the strange and unusual. I am the strange and unusual." (however, i am not feared.)
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it."
"Hey, don't take your problems out on the cookie! What'd it ever do to you?"
"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" Harry Potter hell yes!
"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
"Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else"
"A good friend bails you out of jail. A great friend is sitting there next to you saying 'Man, that was fun!'"
-Being lonely is not painful, it simply means no one is around to bother you
-STRESS: a condition brought on by over-riding the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperatly deserves it
-Never argue with a stupid person, first, they'll drag you down to their level, then they'll beat you with experience
-Never be afraid to try something new, remember, amatures built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic
-Be nice to nerds, chances are one day, you'll end up working for them
-Never take life seriously, no one gets out alive anyways
-There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead
-How is it a careless match starts a forest fire, but it takes a whole box of matches to start a campfire
-Did you ever notice, when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out the window
-WARNING: tresspassers will be shot WARNING: survivors will be shot again
-It's tourist season, so why can't I shoot them
-That which does not kill you, will probably try again
-I'm not tense, I'm just terribly terribly aleart
-If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried
-This is not something that should be tossed aside lightly, it should be thrown with great force
-I like work, it fasinates me, I can sit and watch it forever
-Whoever said nothing was impossible, has obviously never tried slamming a revolving door
-When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane
-If everything is going well, you've obviously overlooked something
-Evening News is where they begin with good evening, and then proceed to tell you why it is not
-I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem!
-The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
-When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets
-Everyone makes mistakes, the trick is to make them when no one is looking
-The only subsitute for bad manners, is quick reflexes
-SHIN: a device for finding furniture in the dark
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, Itachi'sbestfangirl, The New Legendary Sannin, Neko Graphic,Kinuta U, Alice Prince.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name. (And cracks. And desks. And chairs. And loose floorboards. And door frames. And air. And...) Alice Prince
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is trying to eat a whole entire tub of butter! Crazy is when you purposely run into a wall just to see how much it hurts, miss, and smack your head on the doorframe. Crazy is when you go hyper on nothing but air. Crazy is knowing the whole entire lyrics to 'Gummy Bear' and singing them at the traffic lights. Crazy is having a five-minute argument on the proper way to say, 'durn durn durn'. Crazy is laughing about your own death and not being able to stop. Crazy is doing the Jesus dance from Family Guy in public. Crazy is running down the street dressed in toilet paper because you can. Crazy is doing the chicken dance on the side of the road and practically get run over by a lunatic. If you are crazy, and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile!
If, with no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
The Walmart List!! In case you didn't know, this is stuff to do at Walmart, Target, and other stores like those.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
5. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
6. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
7. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
8. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
9. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
10. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
11. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go"
12. Start a fish-stick fight.
13. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruff shampoo you recommended.
14. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
15. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
16. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
17. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
18. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
19. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
20. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
21. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
22. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
23. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
24. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
25. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
26. Bow to the display of TVs in the electronics section.
27. Tell everyone there will be a zombie apocalypse.
28. Act out said zombie apocalypse.
29. Challenge people to duels with wrapping paper.
IF YOU HAVE RUN INTO A SLIDING GLASS DOOR PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE MISTAKEN A CAT WITH A SKUNK PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE SLEPT FOR ALMOST A WHOLE DAY PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE A PHOBIA OF ALL BUGS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU HAVE NEVER GOTTEN IN TROUBLE AT SCHOOL PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOUR PRIDE GETS IN THE WAY OF YOUR DECISIONS PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU'RE A GOODY-GOODY PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
IF YOU ARE ACCIDENT PRONE PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will confort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter