Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
My name is Cindy and I'm from California. I try my best to update but you should know sometimes I have to focus on my studies and that takes time, though I am glad to say that Vampires, Werewolves, and Mermaids is being updated more frequently now.
Valentine for a Friend
Thoughts of affection fill my mind
And on that Special Valentine's Day list,
A Friend Like You
Everyone should have
You have a wonderful ability
Time after Time
And time after time
I really do believe that
The Song of the Wandering Aengus: by William Butler Yeats
I went out to the hazel wood,
When I had laid it on the floor
Though I am old with wandering
Annabel Lee: by Edgar Allen Poe
It was many and many a year ago,
I was a child and she was a child,
And this was the reason that, long ago,
The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
But our love it was stronger by far than the love
For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
Shards of rainbows spent,
We Live as Clouds- BlackDahlia911
You know how the dark scares me, so you collected a jar of fireflies and fairies wings to keep near me as I slept.
[ Summer was my favorite season, because I could see your freckles on your face and the sun in your eyes]
Purple and red petals sprinkled through the air, falling from rain clouds with touches of pure silence. When we were together, no words were necessary because we talked through movements and wind.
[ Your heart was warm enough to erase the nippy air from mine]
We could have destroyed the whole world with the power of our love, maybe even the whole galaxy. But by a brush of fate, we both fell to heaven and live as the spirits and myths that keep romance alive.
[ We are forever young]
My 25 Random Things About Me List:
1. I have the same birthday as Bram Stoker, the author of "Dracula."
2. Sometimes I can type without looking at the keyboard.
3. Sometimes I cry and laugh at the same time.
4. Sometimes I have no idea why I'm crying.
5. On the afternoon after my eleventh birthday, I was accidentally stabbed with a pencil.
6. I have an older sister who is obsessed with penguins and claims that she is one. (At heart)
7. I used to have transitions glasses.
8. I was in a spelling bee, and was so nervous I forgot how to spell, 'decide'. Wait..did I spell that right?
9. I am afraid of every bug that exists on the planet-except for ladybugs.
10. I love dogs but..I'm afraid of them.
11. I love barbeque's chips but hate barbeque sauce.
12. I developed the habit of poking people with my shoulder when I hug them.
13. My Native American Zodiac is a Snake. Snakes are most compatible with woodpeckers and wolves..does this mean I'm on Team Jacob now?
14. I'm a slow eater.
15. I can't swim.
16. It's now hard for me to get a brain freeze.
17. My favorite numbers are, 3,7, and 10.
18. I don't like the smell of rain.
19. I once wanted to be an artist, before I found out that I couldn't draw anything.
20. I tried making my Mom feel sorry for me by saying, 'Nobody loves me anymore, all the do is just hate me.' So, I could get what I wanted.
21. Whenever my toy doll's shoes were lost, and my sister questioned me about it I said, 'They're invisible shoes.'
22. I witnessed a car accident, that took place in front of my house.
23. I do a funny dance whenever I think a bug is on me.
24. I ate so much peanut butter that I got sick of it, til this day I can't eat too much.
25. I'm a total suck-up.
Some Books I've Read and Loved
The Egypt Game- Zilpha Keatly S.
Falcon's Egg- Luli Gray
Castle in the Air- Diana Wynne Jones (series book 2)
Tuck Everlasting- Natalie Babbit (tear)
The Chronicles of Narnia (all 7)
The Bronze Bow- Elizabeth George Speare
The Immortal Series- Alyon Noel
The Maximum Ride Series- James Patterson
Bright Purple (Color Me Confused)- Melody Carlson (TrueColors Series book 10)
Alice I Think- Susan Juby (book 1)
Miss Smithers- Susan Juby (book 2)
Fatality-Caroline B. Cooney
Stargirl- Jerry Spinelli
The Seems: Glitch in Sleep- John Hulme & Micheal Wexler
Dead Is series- Marlene Perez
The Specialists:Model Spy- Shannon Greenland
Hex Education- Emily Gould
Did She Fall?- Thorne Smith
Lord of the Rings: J.R.R. Tolkien
Café Kichijouji (all of them) - Yuki Miyamoto, illustrated by Kyoko Negishi (manga)
Jane Eyre- Charlotte Bronte
I learned that Miss Temple, on returning to her own room at dawn, had found me laid in a little crib, my face against Helen Burn's shoulder, my arms round her neck. I was asleep, and Helen was-dead.
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way-. -A Tale of Two Cities, Chapter 1 page 1.