Author has written 9 stories for X-overs, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Book X-overs, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Misc. Tv Shows.
Hello there! Well thanks for stopping! I'm Vanessa and I am 18 years old. I speak fluent Spanish and English.(Duh). I live to write and listen to music.
Most of the time I don't have time to write cause I'm so busy (Lie). I am hyper and very on the spot kinda girl. I will be doing something and then just want to start doing something else. I am a TERRIABLE speller ( thank god for spell check). I Will read anything. And if it has Mythology in it I will read it most likely 5 times. When I start my Major I want to study Behavioral Science.
I love music. So most of the main characters in my fictions will love music. I love Rock, Indie, alternative, Electro, RnB, Hip-Hop, Country. My rule for music is: If I like the lyrics then I like the song. period.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their a to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually. 3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here??
I wonder where I'll go when I die, 'cause I scare Heaven shitless and Hell recently filed a restraining order against me . . . stole from Benamy... Sorry but i found this Hilarious!
YOU KNOW U R OBSSESED WITH TOKIO HOTEL WHEN...-->
-Your parents roll their eyes or drone you out when you go on and on about Tokio Hotel and random facts you learned about them.
-You tell everyone about Tokio Hotel even if they don't give a flying fck
-Have a wall dedicated to them
-You Know It's Georg NOT GEORGE!!
-You Know It's Bill und Tom not BILL AND TOM!!
-You Know It's Lezzgo NOT LETS GO!
-You Know It's Ahmazeeng NOT AMAZING!
-You suddenly have a thing for guys with dreads
-You're planning a trip to Germany next year.
-You giggle everytime you drink Coke, although it was always your favorite soda, before you knew about Tom.
-You giggle everytime you eat pasta.
-Sometimes, you only eat cornflakes cause they remind you of Bill
-You have daydreamed about every possible way you could meet them, and what you'd say
-You have that one best friend (you made into a Tokio Hotel fan of course) that you scream with and ask "WHAT IF BILL LOOKED RIGHT IN YOUR EYES?" and about 1,000,000 other 'What if' questions.
-You smile everytime you think of one of their cute moments. Or when you think of their smile :)
-You sit in class and think of all the funny things the boys have done.
-Everytime you here the word "Tokyo" or "Hotel" they pop into your mind.
-You now love guys with piercings on their lip, eyebrow, or tongue.
-You've always loved both vampires AND fairies, and when you found out that Bill does, too, you freaked out and declared yourself as Bill's official twin.
-You've thought about what you'd say to them, in perfect German, a million times in your head already
-You giggle over waffles.
-You giggle when you see teddy bears, and yell "TOM! DEIN TEDDY!"
-"It's so amathing 4 meeeeee" is something you say all the time now, just like Bill.
-You Say "What Butiful veater nice nice nice" every time you step outside no matter what's the weathers like
-You plan on meeting them and making your fave member fall madly in love with you
-You know the lyrics to close to all their songs in English AND in
-You can spend countless hours telling people things about TH that you've newly found out...
-You cry every time you watch 'Spring Nicht' and beg Bill not to jump
-You start noticing people with lip, eyebrow and tongue piercings when you'd never noticed things like that before
-You begin speaking what little German you know just to make yourself feel that little bit closer to them
-You see an Esclade, think of Tom, jump up and down and clap.
-Your father tells you point blank. "I need to meet this Bill." In a bad way.
-You gigle everytime you see a gummy bear.
-You think of Georg every time you see a bathroom freshner.
-You see a cockroach and scream "COCKA LEG!"
-You randomly bust out with qoutes. Then laugh when its really funny, as your rents look at you like your mad you say "Emily. (Or a friend who is TH obsessed also) would have gotten it."
It takes a minute to like their looks,
It takes a song to like their music,
It takes an hour to fall in love with them,
It takes a day to become obsessed with them,
But it takes a lifetime to forget them
Copy this on your channel if you're a TH fan
We waited for infinity
We screamed 'til we felt it
We were ready when it was time to run
We ran through the monsoon
We got closer to the edge
We didn't jump
We broke away
We're the forgotten children
We're gonna live on if it is our final day
We're gonna die when love is dead
You came to rescue us
You're always forever sacred to us
And even if you're a thousand sea's far
We'll raise our hands for you.