Author has written 2 stories for Alvin and the chipmunks, and Supernatural.
Alrighty.. A little about me...
Age: Ya, right like I would actully put that on this page for you stalkers!!
City: Once again, ya right.
Features: average height, blonde, blue eyes, skinny.
Dislikes: Twilight & vampire movies/tv shows
Some funny quotes for you to think about.
"I'm not really the type to think off the cup as half full or half empty. I look at it and scream, "WHO DRANK MY WATER?!"
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voice in your head are real, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile
If you have a attention span thats usually shorter than 12 seconds, copy and past this onto your profile!
If you scream random stuff at random time and people avoid you because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile!!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If when you get a sugar rush your friends run and hide, copy and past this onto your profile!
If you sigh at the fact that because youre profile is so long there is little chance someone would actualy take the time and read it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this to your profile. (I know, its sad)
You know you live in 2009 when...
1.) You accidentaly enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have MSN or Myspace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile!"
13.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Zen For Those Who Take Life Too Seriously
1. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
2. Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7 of your week.
3. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
4. Get a new car for your spouse. It'll be a great trade!
5. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
6. Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!
7. How many of you believe in psycho-kinesis? Raise my hand...
8. OK, so what's the speed of dark?
9. How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?
10. If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
11. When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
12. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
13. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't havefilm.
14. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
15. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
16. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
17. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
18. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
19. I couldn't repair your brake, so I made your horn louder.
20. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
21. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
22. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
23. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
24. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
25. A day without sunshine is like night.
26. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
27. Getting lost in thought may put you in unfamiliar territory.
28. 42.7 of all statistics are made up on the spot.
29. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
30. You're diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
31. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
32. Remember that half the people you know are below average.
33. Despite the high cost of living, it's still extremely popular.
34. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
35.The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
36. Drive way too fast and you don't have to worry about cholesterol.
37. If you intend to live forever, so far, so good.
38. Borrow money only from pessimists; they don't expect it back.
39. Support bacteria; they're the only culture some people have.
40. If at first you don't succeed, destroy the evidence.
41. A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
42. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
43. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
44. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
45. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
46. Success always occurs in private; failure, in full view.
47.The colder the x-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
48.The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
49.To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
50.To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your principles.
51.You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
52.The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard (and not enough chlorine!)
53. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
54. If you think nobody cares try missing a couple of payments.
55. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Your not quite evil enough. Your semi-evil, your quasi-evil, your the margirin of evil, your the diet coke of evil, just one calorie not evil enough.
People are boring. There only amusing when pushed down a flight of stairs.
My Reality Check bounced.
(on a sticker) I see dumb people.
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your profile to help him achieve World
(")_(") Domination and come join the Dark Side! We have cookies!
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
"Son of a buritto!!" -me at Cody. Tiffany and I had been talking and I had said "I wonder how you cuss people out in Spanish." She shrugged and I said "Salsa!" and we started calling random Spanish and Mexican foods out at people angrily.
"Flan you. Flan you you flanning son of a buritto." me later at Cody (again.) I said this really dryly and everyone in the class exploded in laughter. Cody was across the room and I said this to him in front of the teacher. He said nothing.