Poll: Bonjour tout le monde. Voici un "referendum" voué à choisir la direction de ma fic: Aurélien Jedosorr et la pierre philosophale. Alors voilà, quel déroulement d'action préférez vous voir: Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, True Blood, and Game of Thrones.
21/05/2013 or 21st May 2013
Bonjour tout le monde. J'aimerais indiquer que pour le moment, je n'ai aucune intention de continuer "Le Début d'une Nouvelle Ere" mais qu'il se pourrait que je reprenne dans un temps indéterminé la rédaction d' Aurélien Jedosorr. En revanche, je me concentre surtout sur la fic anglaise, sur laquelle j'ai déjà beaucoup travaillé, bien plus que sur AJ.
Hello people, I thought that it would be a good idea to write a little something about my likes and dislikes in fanfiction plots that english readers could understand.
1)Slash: I hate it. I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but I am completly straight and cannot even begin to understand how anyone can be attracted to someone of one's own sex. Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to start spewing anti-homosexual speeches, I really couldn't care less about what anyone does with their private life as long as they don't hurt anyone. But I really, really, really don't want to know any detail about homosexual relationships. The simple thought of it makes me want to puke... I'm sorry, but it's just something I can't fathom.
2)Mpreg: I'm just going to ask: What the hell is wrong with some people?????
3) Lemons: I can appreciate it, when it's straght, consensual and, most importantly, well-written and realistic. No S&M stuff or outright porn, though. That's just disgusting.
4) Lolicon: Considering that it's a synonym of Pedophilia, it's a big, NO NO NO!!!
5) Time Travel: I love it, but it's been done so many times, that it needs to be original and very well written to be enjoyable.
6) Alternate Dimension Travel: Same as above.
7)Fem!character(male in canon): I obviously like it, since I'm writing a fic with this theme. However, it needs to have a real plot besides the romance.
8) Crossover : It really depends on the fandoms crossed together. I think that Narnia and LOTR work well together, being so similar, but I really don't think you should mix Harry Potter with Stagate, for example, no matter how many times it's been done.
9) Mary Sues: Don't make me laugh. Those things are just ridiculous. Most likely written by wishful young teenage girls dreaming of perfection and prince charming...
That's about all I can think of, for now. So, Bye Bye.