Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Avatar.
I am a Chibi Seme!
Most compatible with: Badass Uke, and Flaming Uke!
Stay away from: Dramatic Uke!
The rest of this page is stuff I've copy-and-pasted, simply because I agree with it. (As I post more fics, this stuff will gradually disappear.)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I an the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found our my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves other males.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most: love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
I'm a PERSON so I MUST be LABELED.
Common arguments against gay marriage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, mp3 players, cars, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
If you know someone that should be run over by a bus put this in your profile.
If you have called any of your friends insane more than once, put this in your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your asses off.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you think disclaimers are the most annoying thing ever copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you went to sleep at around 2 (or 3) am reading any kind of yaoi, copy and pastes this onto your profile.
If you're a yaoi fangirl and proud of it, then copy this to your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious, snobby people, PLEASE copy this to your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point your hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. With a serious face, order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play Tropical Sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not "in the mood."
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name: Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. Whenever someone you don't particularly like, or even if you do, touches you, recoil and look at them disgustedly while screeching at the top of your lungs: "It burns us! It burns us!"
LEARN CHINESE IN 5 MINUTES
Say the words out loud.
1) That's not right Sum ting wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive Hu yu hai ding
3) See me ASAP Kum hia nao
4) Stupid man Dum fuk
5) Small horse Tai ni po ni
6) Did you go to the beach Wai yu so tan
7) I bumped into a coffee table Ai bang mai fa kin ni
8) I think you need a face lift Chin tu fat
9) It's very dark in here Wao so dim
10) I thought you were on a diet Wai yu mun ching
11) This is a tow away zone No pah king
12) Our meeting is next week Wai yu kum nao
13) Staying out of sight Lei ying lo
14) He's cleaning his automobile Wa shing ka
15) Your body odor is offensive Yu stin ki pu
16) Great Fa kin su pah
This is this cat. This is is cat. This is how cat. This is to cat. This is keep cat. This is a cat. This is dumbass cat. This is busy cat. This is for cat. This is forty cat. This is seconds cat. Now go back and read the third word in each sentence from the top. Pass it on.