Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Hi, my name is Mariya, pronounced as MAA- REE-YA, with a stress on the first part of my name. People are always pronouncing it wrong so I thought I would like to get it straight how it's supposed to be said, although I don't think I explained very well and if you agree with me then you can jus call me Soft Ripple, the only way you can get that one wrong is if you can't read and if you can't read then i can't see much point in you being on this site. Oh well, I'll move on from the pronounciation of my name, sorry if I babble alot. Anyway I was born on April 26th,1994 in East London, England. I have big, brown eyes, very dark brown hair that looks almost black that falls a little past my shoulders in curls. Let's see what else there is to talk about myself, I'm quite tall, skinny. I'm quite insecure. In my school, I am so shy and quiet that people are starting to think that I never talk. But let me tell you they should be glad I'm so quiet. You wouldn't believe half the craziness that comes out of my mouth.
I love to read! Reading is like something I can't live without. Reading is so powerful, it can teach, elate, entertain and so much more. I can't even begin to describe the happiness I feel from the sensation reading gives me. I also love writing. When I write, I write with a passion, it's like it's not me writing anymore, it's just the chacracters on their journey, in a more theatrical perspective, its like I'm writing their fate, what happens to the characters is upto me but you can think of it like that if you're in the mood for over the top theatrics which I suppose is the mood I'm in as I write this. When I write the characters come to life and then the story just writes itself. Writing is like a blessing to me. Someone had once asked me if I preferred reading or writing and well the answer is I don't have a preference between the two, its too complicated and intimate to try to explain. I like to write with the hope that someone can read my story and enjoy it just as much as I enjoyed writing it. Although I love to spend time with the people I love, my favourite pastime is daydreaming or just thinking.
If I'm not doing coursework or studying for exams or any other tedious work my school might have forced upon me, feel free to pm, although I'm shy and quiet, I do like meeting new people. I hope you all haven't already fallen asleep and if you have well wake up and stay that way long enough to hear me tell you to read and review my stories. It would mean a lot to me. I promise you all that every single review is much appreciated.
I don't believe in chains but I just thought that this one was so sweet which is why I have it on my profile even though I am a girl.
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
This chain started in 2002.
It is a love chain letter.
In an hour you are supposed to repost this.
Now here comes the fun part.
You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!!
NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!!
The consequences are:
If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future
If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!!
You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain