Author has written 7 stories for Inuyasha.
So if you are reading what I am writing/ have written/ will write, there a few things you should know:
1. I am legally insane. We just haven't made it legal yet.
2. I will NEVER abandon a fic. It is against everything I believe in, and unless someone dies, there is no reason to abandon a fic. If you start a fic, you finish it. Don't post until you are sure you can finish it!
3. I am usually at least two chapters in advance of what is posted, so updates should be frequent and constant.
4. I also post on dokuga.com, under the same name. Just for future reference. Most of my stories are on both, but a few are not.
5. I am human (shocker). So I am very likely to make mistakes. If you see one, tell me immediately. I will fix it ASAP, and you get your own shout out in the chapter as a thank you.
6. Criticism is welcome, but I do not appreciate people who just write "You started good, but then the story went down hill. It sucks, and I hate it. So good-bye." This is just mean and insulting. If you don't like my story, stop reading it. Don't leave me nasty messages that I will have to see every time I look at reviews for inspiration. Stuff like "I don't think [insert scene] is very believable" is acceptable, and helpful. Even appreciated.
7. I am a review whore, and I am not afraid to admit it. Reviews are what I look to to make my day brighter and better. So if you review, especially awesome ones that make me laugh, you will probably find that I am able to write faster.
Revenge and Retribution: Kagome is sick of Sesshoumaru's attitude, and gets extreme in her revenge. Sesshoumaru responds with a vengance. AU. Meant to be comical, not serious. Yes, they may act OOC and going to extremes. But that's the point. Only for those who enjoy nonsense and do not expect any kind of seriousness to come of it.
When One Day Becomes Today: Sesshoumaru loves the one girl he can never have. All he can do is offer support as Kagome is torn apart by the three who claim to love her. He knows he has no chance. But who wouldn't hope that she would one day love him as he loved her? One Shot, AU. A more serious one shot, with random humor splashed in. Basically angsty that becomes happy in the end. A lot of "I am not worthy of her" from Sesshoumaru.
Tell Me That You Love Me: They were just a boy and a girl, completely in love. But all it took was one small change, and their world fell apart. Sess/Kag, AU, One-Shot. This was inspired from a thing I saw on someone's profile, and you may have seen it else where. It is possibly the saddest thing I've ever written, and I will never ever write something like this again. This is not for people who enjoy happy endings.
Broken: They were happy. Then Fate decided to break them apart. Now, Kagome has the chance to make things right again. CHAR DEATH, LEMON, CANON, ONE-SHOT. Now edited and partially rewritten. This was partially inspired by Tally Mark's Courtesy Call. Very angsty, very sad. Not something for people who enjoy happy endings or who aren't in a good mood.
Crime and Punisment: Sesshoumaru has pushed the gods over the edge. When he's sentenced to death, an open hearted miko saves him. Sesshoumaru is then bound to the miko Kagome until such a time that he learn to value another's life before his own. But when the two encounter one misadventure after another, you really have to ask yourself: "Who's getting punished here?" This story is completely posted, including the epilogue. There will not be a sequel, because a sequel would only ruin it.
The Way I Am: For some, love can happen in a moment. But for others, love blooms from a series of common goals, unpaid debts, and random interference. But in the end, no matter how it comes about, love is still a search for the one who takes you as you are. Sess/Kag. I realized after I posted the first chapter that it doesn't have much of a plot. It's just a progression of fluff and nonsense. Complete, no sequel. Though, if I'm in a good mood, I might write a few one-shots based off it.
Elderly Wisdom: Kagome keeps meeting an old woman in the Tokyo Conservational Park. Each time, the elderly woman imparts some of her wisdom to her. Who is this old woman? And could these meetings between them change the course of history? This was supposed to be a one-shot. But then a bunch of evil people who planted ideas in my head starting saying how it was a good opening, and now I can't get the idea out of my head. Updates will be sporadic, because I have other things occupying my time which I will not mention here. Basically, I'll work on this when I can, or when inspiration strikes. So don't expect me to update regularly.
FANART BASED OFF MY STORIES:
He Shall Be My Fluffy: Based off The Way I Am, created by inu-babe34 on deviantart. It's based off of chapter 16. It's a cute picture, which you should all check out.
Unsafe External Link