Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, and Doctor Who.
Salut mes amis. Ca va?
Name: Brianna, but my family and most of my friends call me Bri.
Reason for inactivity: focusing on schoolwork, the musical, sports, ap tests, college and scholarship applications...
My little philosophy (that I came up with after an all nighter a few years ago) : Loving someone but hating them is like adding positive and negative numbers. Let's say love is a positive number and hate is a negative number. Let's also say you love 10 things about someone, but hate 5. That would be the equivalent of 10 plus negative 5. If you add those together you get positive 5. Are there any negative numbers? No. It shows that you love them too much to hate them. Of course, the data could change drastically based on what reasons you love or hate the person. For example you could love that someone likes a certain band, but hate that they're a serial killer threatening to come after your family and friends (warning- this is dramatized, it is highly unlikely you will actually meet someone like this). The reason to like the person is quite trivial when compared to the reason to dislike them. As a result the love number decreases drastically, and the hate number increases just as drastically, if not more, depending on how you take to things like that.
TL;DR: No matter what, you're going to both love and hate something about everyone, and you just have to remember which is greater.
Story stuff (for my twilight one which
An outfit I WILL include somewhere, cuz it's just that awesome, and I want that outfit soooo bad- (Edit: 14 year old me wanted "soooo bad")
Room design courtosey of moi... okay maybe I had too much fun lol.. I admit i went overboard.. oh well OH and ignore the pink.. I wanna change the room color to a nice blue or purple but damn that's a lot of work to get to it...-
And these are a few of my favorite things:
Hobbies: quoting mean girls, singing, playing my viola, art, writing, reading, sleeping alone in my room away from society, tumblr.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): briizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): the pink fluffy bunny, oh yes, all you criminals out there FEAR ME
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Kristine Maine (that does sound kinda soap opera-ish)
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Estbrada
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): the blue mountain dew
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): rtisnde
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Laurette
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Bella
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Cherry Secrets (that sounds like a pretty awesome rock star name actually...)
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Purple hook
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is when you draw Edward's face and hot bod all over your Advanced Placement United States History notes when you should be concentrating on the APUSH final the next day.Crazy is when you run into a pole and say as your excuse you were daydreaming about your fictionl boyfriend Edward. Crazy is screaming everytime you hear the name Edward because you think Jacob is 10 times better. HAHA! -laughs at Edward fangirls- --That's Crazy, too. Crazy is when you're not paying attention when the teacher is rambling and you think of something funny from the other day that you don't realize is funny til that moment and you burst into hysterical laughter and the entire class turns around and stares at you and you look the other way and pretend you don't notice. Crazy is when you star in your own movie and pretend to be an assassin... multiple times. Crazy is when you scream for no reason or sing nursery rymes. Crazy is when you hear the Twilight Characters voices in your head. Crazy is when you sit on a frozen pond and eat a pint ice cream in the middle of winter. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
1.Spencer Reid (Criminal Minds)
2. Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
3. The 11th doctor (Doctor who)
4. Caleb (from Pretty Little Liars)
5. Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before christmas)
6. Penny (Big Bang theory)
7. Ron Weasley (Harry Potter)
8. Eponine (Les Miserables)
9. Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang theory)
10. Derek Morgan (Criminal Minds)
11. Castiel (Supernatural)
12. Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds)
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?
(Penny/Castiel) Can't say I have
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
(Caleb) Of course. Hot enough that I could kiss him and I'm a Lesbian.
3) What would happen if Six got Eight pregnant?
(If Penny got Eponine pregnant) Well Marius might object (then again, he could just marry Cosette earlier) . But I think Leonard would be having bigger issues if he slept with someone who has the ability to impregnate girls
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine?
(Sheldon Cooper) I haven't read any big bang theory fics
5) Would Six play a prank on Seven?
(Penny on Ron) Depends on how drunk she got
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
(Jack/sheldon or Jack/Morgan) Jack and Sheldon might make an interesting combination
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
(Ron, Dean, Garcia) He'd turn as red as his hair. For some reason I can see this happening...
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic.
(11th doctor/Morgan) "Morgan meets the 11th doctor and attempts to bring him to Reid. The doctor won't have it. A battle between a sonic screwdriver and a profiling mind."
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Reid/Eponine? No, probably not.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort Fic.
Ron/ Garcia ummmm Im clueless.. I'm not good at titles.. or names...
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to go out with one?
12) Do any of your friends read three slash?
(11th doctor) I hope not, ew
13) Do any of your friends write or draw eleven?
Castiel? Nah they watch him on tv though
14) Would any of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
(Dean/Caleb/Jack) no cuz Im the only one into all 3 areas of obsession
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Morgan??????? He'd scream baby girl xD
16) If you wrote a song-Fic about eight, what song would you choose?
(Eponine) well, I think the obvious answer is On My Own. That IS her song...
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve Fic, what would the warning be?
(Reid/Penny/Garcia) warning: names will confuse you...
18) What might be a good pick-up line for two to use on ten?
(Dean to use on Derek) You must be an impala cause I'd love to ride you all night
19. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3)"
Reid and Ron are in a happy relationship until Ron runs off with Caleb. Reid, broken-hearted, has a hot on night stand with Castiel and a brief unhappy affair with Garcia, then follows the wise advice of Jack and finds true love with the 11th doctor.
I can definitely see Reid finding true love with the doctor.
So, here's how it works:
I bet this is going to end up really weird O.o ps. some of these songs are my brothers, so this is going to end up really weird I bet...
Opening Credits: Stereo Hearts (Gym Class Heroes)
Waking Up: Let the Flames Begin (Paramore)
First Day At School: Game (GP Basic)
Making Your New Best Friend: Blood (My Chemical Romance)
Falling In Love: Turn Up The Music (Chris Brown)
Breaking Up: Black Wedding (Meg and Dia)
Prom: GMarket (GD)
Graduation: Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
Life's Okay: Famous Last Words (My Chemical Romance)
Death of a Close Friend: Mama (My Chemical Romance)
Mental Breakdown: Born This Way (Lady Gaga)
Driving: This Is Halloween (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Flashback: The Stereotypes Song (Your Favorite Martian (aka Raywilliamjohnson))
Getting Back Together: Baby you wouldn't last a minute (I forget the rest of the song name and its to long to show on my ipod) (Chiodos)
Birth of Child: Indiana (Meg and Dia)
Wedding Scene: Wedding Dress (Taeyang) (Oh the Irony)
Car Accident: High High (GD and TOP)
Final Battle: Gee (Girls Generation) (Gee means cute in Korean I think..)
Death Scene: The Sharpest Lives (My Chemical Romance)
Funeral Song: We are Young (Fun.)
End Credits: Fantastic Baby (BIGBANG)
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go."
So if anyone actually still reads my Twilight one, I'm sorry, I really can't get back into it. If you like Criminal Minds, I suggest reading my other fanfic, Mockingbird. I did a much better job with it than the Wishes one. And if you don't like Criminal Minds I suggest you watch it. (Since if you don't like it, you've probably just not watched it enough). There's an episode with Jackson Rathbone in it, that's a good place to start :)
But once again, I stuck with the character being around my own age (Edit: my age at the time.), it's just way easier for me. But Riley is a bit different than me, which was a nice challenge. One example being she's actually pretty street smart where as if I was in any of the situations I've put her in (and will put her in) I'd freeze up and do nothing... There's a lot of little things too, but that's a good example. My other character was basically me at the time I wrote it. Goofy and an awkward middle schooler.
And soon I'll be posting a supernatural one, and Ill write a crossover with the criminal minds one. Eventually, anyway.