Author has written 22 stories for Maximum Ride, Inuyasha, and Harry Potter.
UM HI!!!! (=^-^=)
Hey. I'm not going to tell you my real name, but for making life easy, you can call me by my pen name, Kimi Caine, or by what I'm known as in this site, Venom.
Stop talking Venom nobody cares about what you have to say. Hi! I'm Rebbie. I'm here purely to make Venom's life a living hell.
Believe me... It works... Now go away! This is my profile!
I am a part of you, ya know. In short: I was created so Venom would have someone to argue with, bounce ideas off of, and to give author's notes some pizzazz. But lately all we've been doing is getting on each other's nerves, and she'd rather throw me off a cliff than talk to me. I love you!
Go die in a hole.
See? We're besties.
Well anyways, Venom here. As you have probably noticed, you're on my profile. OMG! Um... Not much to say.
Guess I'll do some random things:
Fav color: Blue and silver
Animal that's not a pet: Wolf
Quote: "The enemy always fights the hardest when he knows we are closest to our victory" Joel Osteen
Animated Villian: Tied between Jafar and Rasputin
Movie: How to Train Your Dragon and POTC
Interesing fact: (Rebbie: It's more disturbing than interesting...) I have a lot of husbands... (don't. ask.)
Real interesting fact: I find it easier to laugh at myself than with others.
Odd interestingt fact: I hate water. Not just like, I hate it, but I physically can't drink it. The required eight ounce glass (which you're supposed to have like, eight of in one day) makes me sick to my stomach.
I don't care what people say or think about me. I am me and I'm not going to change. If you don't like me, flaws and all, don't talk to me. Nobody said we had to tolerate each other. I like who I am. I am perfectly content with all that defines me, and I am learning things about myself everyday. If you aren't willing to put up with that, than don't bother. I'm not going to change for anybody.
As the saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, screw off.
Ships I support:
and others I've probably forgotten...
I don't want Prince Charming. I want the guy who probably got kicked out of the castle.
Rules For Hogwarts:
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- The Whomping Willow is not a Entwife with PMS
- "I have eight horcruxes, take that Voldy!"
- "So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead."
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- Enchanting the Sorting Hat to sort new students into the House of Martok, or any other house is forbidden.
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
To those that support the ASPCA, Animal Rights, The Humane Society, or anything else of the sorts.
HOW COULD YOU? - By Jim Willis, 2001
When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was "bad," you'd shake your finger at me and ask "How could you?" -- But then you'd relent and roll me over for a belly rub.
My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect. We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because "ice cream is bad for dogs" you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.
Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love. She, now your wife is not a "dog person" -- still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy.
Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate. Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a "prisoner of love." As they began to grow, I became their friend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch -- because your touch was now so infrequent -- and I would've defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway.
There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me. These past few years, you just answered "yes" and changed the subject. I had gone from being "your dog" to "just a dog ," and you resented every expenditure on my behalf. Now, you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You've made the right decision for your "family, " but there was a time when I was your only family
I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said "I know you will find a good home for her." They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with "papers." You had to pry your son's fingers loose from my collar as he screamed "No, Daddy! Please don't let them take my dog!" And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life. You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the 2 nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago & made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads & asked "How could you?"
They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you that you had changed your mind -- that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me.
When I realized I could not compete with the frolicking for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited. I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days.
As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured "How could you?"
Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said "I'm so sorry." She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn't be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself -- a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place. And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my "How could you?" was not directed at her. It was directed at you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of you. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty?
If the story above affected you as much as it did me, please copy and paste this onto your own profile.
Made me cry...*
And now! Music!
Put your iPod/mp3 player/whatever on shuffle. The soundtrack to my life:
Opening Credits: Thunder by Boys Like Girls
Waking up: Who Do You Think You Are by Cascada
First day of school: This I Promise You by NSync
Falling in love: Time After Time by Quietdrive
Fighting: I Love You by Martina McBride
Breaking up: Gyspy Woman by Hillary Duff
Driving: Still Frame by Trapt
Flashback: Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
Mental breakdown: These Walls by Trapt
Getting back together: Kissing You Goodbye by The Used
Wedding: Trip To Your Heart by Brittany Spears
Birth of a child: Tyrant by OneRepublic
Final battle: Fade by Staind
Death scene: Meet You There by Simple Plan
Funeral: Our Last Summer from Mamma Mia
End credits: The Price We Pay by A Day To Remember
So please read my stories, review, favorite me, ignore anything Rebbie tells you, and well most of you probably haven't met Violence yet... hehe... so you don't need to worry about her.
*Important Note*I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE MY STORIES!!!! It may take awhile, but it WILL get updated. I have a very confusing, personal, life, that doesn't allow me for much me time, even when I'm completely alone. But Do be reassured I am always thinking of my stories, and how to work on them, and I WILL update them as soon as I can. So please bear with me during long waits.
Um let's see. Nope that's all I feel like typing right now.