Author has written 2 stories for Twilight.
Links are at the Bottom!
I joined Fanfiction in February. I have two stories so far, Awakening Me and Summer in Forks.
Oh, I'm Elise by the way! I live in the United States and am finally 14!!
Bands I Recommend:
3 Days Grace
THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS!!
Thats all i can think of...
Stuff about me...
I'm an animal person. I cant help myself around them.
I secretly wish I were a vampire...guess its not that secret anymore though...
I'm easily confused
I love music
ummmm..i forget stuff a lot
I can be very critical and mean...but i thats who I am
I'm kind of stupid but not in school, like i get all A's and stuff but then if you ask me a really easy stupid question i will assume it is complicated and think too hard and get it wrong
Stuff I love:
My rat, Jasper (lol)
my dog, Obi (yes, he is named after the star wars dude)
i like to make people scared...lol its kinda funny
Stuff I hate:
Harry Potter (not because of the twilight/harry potter thing, just because i think the books are really stupid)
THERE IS A LOT MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT RIGHT NOW...
1. Put Your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on Shuffle.
1. What would you say about your boyfriend? Riot - 3 Days Grace (ummm...i dont have a bf...lol)
2.What is the first thing you say in the morning? Folkin' Around - Panic At the Disco (DEFINANTLY!! no...)
3. Your teacher is... Thankful - Kelly Clarkson (FOR WHAT??)
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard? One of the Guys - Kellie Pickler
5. How would you describe your next door neighbors? A lack of color - Death Cab for Cutie (well...they can be kind of boring...sometimes...jk i love them! like my second family!)
6. What would your Best Friend say about you? Flower - Soundgarden (I need to have a chat with her, apparently)
7. How do you feel right now? On my Own - 2 Days Grace (does that even make sense?)
8.What's on your bedside table right now? Soap Star Joe - Liz Phair (WHO??)
9.What did you do when you woke up this morning? One Step Closer - Linkin Park (to what??)
10. When you open your wardrobe you see... We're Young and Beautiful - Carrie Underwood (i'm young...but not beautiful cause im sick and well i look like crap today...)
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert? The Night Santa Went Crazy - Weird Al Yanovic (How the heck did that get on my iPod??)
12. If you had to write a Fan Fic right now, what would it be called? Parking Structure - Dane Cook (thats not even a song but w/e)
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show? Are We the Waiting - Green Day (I would ruin the song)
14. Your life's theme song? We Looked Like Giants - Death Cab for Cutie (Is this saying that I looked fat??)
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment? Your Heart - Death Cab for Cutie (I have 800+ songs on here and they keep coming up!!)
16. If you had to go and jump of a building, what would your last words be? Stealing Kisses - Faith Hill (umm...my question is from who??)
17. Your motto is.. The Road I'm on - 3 Doors Down (the road im on is pretty crappy, i think...)
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy Live in a Hiding Place - Idlewild (Ok?!)
19. What did you dream about tonight? Nobody's Fool - Avril Lavigne (what DID i dream about TONIGHT? ...this song sucks!)
20. Any last words? I Never Wanted - Idlewild (i never wanted what?! I want everything!! lol jk)
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
First Day At School:
Making Your New Best Friend:
Falling In Love:
Death of a Close Friend:
Getting Back Together:
Birth of Child:
Even a man pure in heart
If you truely believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.
People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile. (and in my iPod, and in my CD player, and on the radio. Music is everywhere)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe),QuickCookie, xx . mari . xx Yours for all Eternity, CharmingAndInsane,EdwardCullenLoverHot Elise
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck fan-girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this into your profile.
Words to live by
-He who laughs last thinks slowest
-Who ever said that nothing was impossible clearly never tried to slam a revolving door.
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
-1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
-One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject
-We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn, I'm gonna miss your dumb ass
-Apparently 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. Either it's my mom or my dad. Or my older brother Collin. Or my other brother Ho-Chan-Chu. I think it's Collin.
-If at first you try and don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
-My imaginary friend thinks that you have serious problems.
-A good friend will bail you out of jail, a great friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "We fucked up, huh?"
-A day without light is, well, night
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
-Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
-Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
-I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
-If you're forced to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before.
-if anyone here is telekinetic, raise my hand
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Men are like parking spots, the good ones are taken and the free ones are handicapped.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep till noon.
Therapist = The/rapist... scary thought (eek)
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
I live in a world full of bunnies and unicorns...but the bunnies are cutting themselves and the unicorns are acting all emo again
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business!
You're intoxicated by my very presence
I make the cowardly lion look like the terminator!
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
Thanks Stephenie, now I will NEVER get a man.
"Wal-Mart, do they, like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
Huh, it figures. All the good guys are taken, vampires, or both.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I agree with the dictionary. gals before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
All the good ones are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books or movies.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.