Author has written 31 stories for Thomas the Tank Engine, Pokémon, TUGS, and Web Shows.
I have been obsessed with writing for many years, beginning when I was a child writing horrifically cheesy Thomas the Tank Engine fics that I still have copies of that make me cringe whenever I read them.
I have a large amount of Thomas and Pokemon stories on this site, with those numbers set to increase. I have a universe for each franchise where all my stories take place for them, and my Pokemon world, the GalacticVerse, has its own community within the website - it is not crucial to read all the stories, but there will be extensive crossovers between the various series to bring all the characters together. I also have a TUGS story, with a sequel coming when I can finally get around to doing it. You will probably like my work if you like a variety of characters, dramatic sequences, intense Pokemon battles for those stories, the odd one liner and the sort of plots where you get a million new questions every chapter but only a few answers every so often. I am not someone who considers my work to be flawless works of art, but I believe there is something for everyone and I hope you enjoy!
STORY UPDATES: (My profile will feature all the news and updates about my stories, so check back here!)
- Dreams That You Dreamed is my latest Pokemon story on the site. Set in Alola, it follows a teenager across three years as he grapples with his desires and goals that contradict the wishes of his tight knit, oppressive community.
- For a slight Christmas/New Year's treat, I decided to post a story I wrote for a contest on another site here. Presence is a brief look at a young man struggling to find his place in the world set against the backdrop of the holiday season. I hope you enjoy this change of style and pacing.
- I am aiming for a more regular publishing schedule for my Pokemon fics. Currently aiming for twice monthly updates for Eight Easy Steps. I am also working on rewriting the early chapters of 8ES, Galactic and The First Warriors for style and grammar purposes. LATEST: The prologue and first chapter of The First Warriors have been edited to fix grammatical errors and alleviate some complaints about the plot.
- United We Stand is my latest and biggest Thomas story and the culmination of much of what I was setting up in my Railway Series books. It is set in the same world as the other Thomas stories, which is a mix of the Railway Series and TV series continuity, with blanks being filled in by myself and new characters introduced. I am reading up on information I can gain from the Wikia and the Rev's biography, but without access to copies of the encyclopedias, some things may not be 100% accurate to the canon but I will do my best!
- The GalacticVerse Community is now active! It exists so people know which of my Pokemon stories are connected. While these stories do tie into each other, with some following on from the other (i.e. Eight Easy Steps is set several years after The First Warriors and Kris vs Gold, my intention is that each story can be enjoyed on its own.
- With the start of my new Thomas series, I have put a pause on the Railway Series books. I may do some more in the future, as I have ideas for Mountain and Arlesdale railway stories, but may work those into bigger stories I have planned. You can still read and enjoy Toby's Vintage Train, Wellsworth Engines, The Great Western Way, More About the Tramway Engines, BoCo the Diesel Engine, Electric Engines and Ffarquhar Engines.
- The Scarlet Engine is my FictionPress account. My first original story is up there, titled Greenstone, so check it out if you've got the time: Perfect for fans of my Thomas work! It is up to its seventh chapter 'Frozen Memories' http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2971937/1/Greenstone
- I would just like to say that due to my schedule, I only have time for my own work. I do not accept requests to write stories of any kind.