Author has written 29 stories for Thomas the Tank Engine, Pokémon, TUGS, and Web Shows.
I have been obsessed with writing for many years, beginning when I was a child writing horrifically cheesy Thomas the Tank Engine fics that I still have copies of that make me cringe whenever I read them.
I have a large amount of Thomas and Pokemon stories on this site, with those numbers set to increase. I have a universe for each franchise where all my stories take place for them, and my Pokemon world, the GalacticVerse, has its own community within the website - it is not crucial to read all the stories, but there will be extensive crossovers between the various series to bring all the characters together. I also have a TUGS story, with a sequel coming when I can finally get around to doing it. You will probably like my work if you like a variety of characters, dramatic sequences, intense Pokemon battles for those stories, the odd one liner and the sort of plots where you get a million new questions every chapter but only a few answers every so often. I am not someone who considers my work to be flawless works of art, but I believe there is something for everyone and I hope you enjoy!
STORY UPDATES: (My profile will feature all the news and updates about my stories, so check back here!)
- Sorry for the massive delay in all Pokemon/GalacticVerse stories. I will be working on clearing this all up and getting back to a more regular publishing schedule and making up for the massive gap between The First Warriors chapters. Currently aiming for a once a fortnight update schedule with Eight Easy Steps. I am also working on rewriting, largely for grammar and style purposes, the early chapters of 8ES, Galactic and The First Warriors. I hope to have those edits done by the end of the year.
- New Thomas story is up. United We Stand is the result of several years planning and contemplation, and I have finally decided to go ahead with it. It is set in the same world as the other Thomas stories, which is a mix of the Railway Series and TV series continuity, with blanks being filled in by myself and new characters introduced. I am reading up on information I can gain from the Wikia and the Rev's biography, but without access to copies of the encyclopedias, some things may not be 100% accurate to the canon but I will do my best!
- On the note above, BLOG ONE - INTERLUDE ONE of Eight Easy Steps has now been updated, with a minor change to INTERLUDE TWO as well. These updates are mostly grammar issues, but include more world building and some new scenes as well.
- The GalacticVerse Community is now active! It exists largely so people know which of my Pokemon stories are set in the same universe and can easily read th. While these stories do tie into each other, my intention is that each story can be enjoyed on its own.
- With the start of my new Thomas series, I am undecided on the future of my Railway Series books: I have told all the set up stories I have had to, plus a few side-ones for fun, but now I'd like to wrap up this world I've been heading towards. I may do some more in the future, as I have ideas for Mountain and Arlesdale railway stories, but may work those into bigger stories I have planned. You can still read and enjoy Toby's Vintage Train, Wellsworth Engines, The Great Western Way, More About the Tramway Engines, BoCo the Diesel Engine, Electric Engines and Ffarquhar Engines.
- The Scarlet Engine is my FictionPress account. My first original story is up there, titled Greenstone, so check it out if you've got the time: Perfect for fans of my Thomas work! It is up to its seventh chapter 'Frozen Memories' http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2971937/1/Greenstone
- I would just like to say that due to my schedule, I only have time for my own work. I do not accept requests to write stories of any kind.